CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member

igf-1 where to inject and how often??

couple questions..this is my 1st igf-1 cycle, I am injecting in the fat fold of my stomach with 1/2 insulin pen, is this good or where is best?

I take 4iu in AM and 4iu ia bed time

I am taking this alone with no Test/winny etc...(wife and I are trying for baby)

What kind of gains can I expect to make and how long withing 4 months?

Im 172lbs 5ft 11 inch, eat 5x day and take protien shakes post workout

using AAS test/dbol /decca I usually get to 195-197lbs and strong as an ox (bench usually 415lbs) but never can get past the 200lbs mark.

Comment, suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You are better of injecting IM rather than sub-q.

4IU? We need to know how many mcg you are taking.

I wouldn't cycle IGF for 4 months straight. 1 month ON/OFF is your best option. Depending on the dose depends on what type of gains you will experience but generally IGF will deliver some minor fat loss and you will probably harden up a bit as well. Muscle gains take a while to arrive when using IGF.

IGF is nothing like AAS. In terms of strength and weight gains, AAS is much better than IGF.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    bro im sorry but you need to stop right now and do alot more research before you mess yourself up. igf isnt a joke and it can hurt you. like gear said you should go 4 weeks on then 4 off. you cant shoot igf without knowing how much your shooting. i usually recomend 20mcgs shot twice a day for a total of 40mcgs a day for all newbies. thats a good starting dose and anything less is useless

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    60mcg-80mcg day to be more exact, I have a big stash of AAS but don't want to use it now since Im trying to knock up the wife...

Any suggestions for helping me get my size back, besided the AAS for now??

And what risks would I see if I took longer than 30 days (im only on my 2nd week now of IGF-1)

Please advise

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    1 thing at a time. Train naturally until your girl is pregnant, then run a worthwhile cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TRD has a good point, one thing at a time, but to answer your question regards to gaining weight, I would say you probably have more chance gaining weight by following a good diet rather than relying on IGF.

60 - 80mcg is a good IGF dose though.

-Gear

F8L Bite svt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    TRD has a good point, one thing at a time, but to answer your question regards to gaining weight, I would say you probably have more chance gaining weight by following a good diet rather than relying on IGF.

60 - 80mcg is a good IGF dose though.

-Gear
    I am new here and just purchased IGF-1 and will use it for the first time. I have used HGH that I had given to me by a doctor before and also a a few cycles of AAS that never gave me the big gains I looked for.

My question is this: How soon after injection of IGF should I take A protein shake, and should I include a lot of complex carbs in it along with Glutamine and dextrose? I do not want to get myself into trouble there. I will be starting off with 40-50mcgs tues through sat and 2 days off for 4 weeks then I guess I need to stop for 4 weeks until I start another. I am currently 10 days into a strict diet taking Thyroactivator, Max Anabol, HMG and 4-5 protein(60g each) shakes a day with Amino fuel in them and Carbo max 57g each in 2 of the shakes morning and post workout. I cut out all dairy, wheat flour and simple sugars. I am trying to lose some body fat as well. I am not looking to get big but more lean and full. I am 5'10 and 177-179lbs down from almost 190. I have lost like 8lb so far but I think most of it is water and muscle for some reason. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am trying not to over due cardio since that can make you loose more muscle I was told so I limit it to 3-4t imes a week and walk fast for 15-18min which gets my heart rate up pretty good.

Any help would be great. I have a friend that used it before and said he had no issues but he is a freak of nature and nothing negatively affects him. He has been on AAS for 10 years and still has yet to ever see one side effect other then bloat. Lucky bastard I am not taking AAS's anymore since I get a lot fo sides from it.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    Start your own thread and you'll get more answer's but instead of looking ionto igf get over to the diet section and check that out and post a copyu of your complete diet to be looked into, be abel to get your gains naturally rather than messing around with hormones or peptides.

Quote Originally Posted by F8L Bite svt View Post
    I am new here and just purchased IGF-1 and will use it for the first time. I have used HGH that I had given to me by a doctor before and also a a few cycles of AAS that never gave me the big gains I looked for.

My question is this: How soon after injection of IGF should I take A protein shake, and should I include a lot of complex carbs in it along with Glutamine and dextrose? I do not want to get myself into trouble there. I will be starting off with 40-50mcgs tues through sat and 2 days off for 4 weeks then I guess I need to stop for 4 weeks until I start another. I am currently 10 days into a strict diet taking Thyroactivator, Max Anabol, HMG and 4-5 protein(60g each) shakes a day with Amino fuel in them and Carbo max 57g each in 2 of the shakes morning and post workout. I cut out all dairy, wheat flour and simple sugars. I am trying to lose some body fat as well. I am not looking to get big but more lean and full. I am 5'10 and 177-179lbs down from almost 190. I have lost like 8lb so far but I think most of it is water and muscle for some reason. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am trying not to over due cardio since that can make you loose more muscle I was told so I limit it to 3-4t imes a week and walk fast for 15-18min which gets my heart rate up pretty good.

Any help would be great. I have a friend that used it before and said he had no issues but he is a freak of nature and nothing negatively affects him. He has been on AAS for 10 years and still has yet to ever see one side effect other then bloat. Lucky bastard I am not taking AAS's anymore since I get a lot fo sides from it.
    Hi, hate to do this but can you please start another thread.

Thank you.

-Gear

Thread Information