onehotpony_302 is offline New Member

When To Add Test To My Gh Cycle?

ok, started off with 1.5 iu feb.1 slowly ramped it up 5 days on 2 off gradually worked my way to 3.5 iu 9 1/2 weeks now. i was 208 at 23% bf, 6foot tall, currently i am 193 at 18% bf. i have 20 apms of sust 250, and 2 bottles of eq, plus another 3 kits of gh. (i could easily make some fina if it will work better with my combo). in addition i have clomid therapy, 2 bottles of liquidex, and nolvadex . also 15000 iu of hcg . i a bit prone to sensitive breast tissue. whats your reccomendation when should i add my aas and dose, duration. how about the anti-E? i have been eating clean, ckn, steamed veggies, brown rice....etc been at the gym 5 days a week..one muscle each day, abs and 30 min cardio each day. will the growth have more fat burning capibilities once i introduce aas?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would start any day now. i would run
    1-10 500mgs sust
    1-10 500mgs eq
    5-11 75mgs fina a day

im not sure how experianced you are but thats what i would do

goose is offline Banned
    Key to get full use of HGH is to ramp up the dose during cycle to get the full synergy effects with the AAS,dont use EQ as it does not build muscle.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your progressing quite well, sounds like you know what you're doing, keep up the good work.

As pietro said you can start your AAS any day now as around this time your IGF levels should be quite elevated.

Following pietro's above cycle is a nice little set up which will deliver some muscle gains so go ahead and do that. When you finish your AAS cycle continue to use HGH through PCT and for as long as you can after that.

If you are concerned about developing breast tissue then you can take something like nolvadex @ 10 - 20mgs daily from start of cycle to the end of cycle. Or just have some nolva on hand and only use if you feel is necessary. Either way, I would incoporate anti E's in your PCT when your finish your AAS cycle.

AAS will deliver more muscle gains than fat loss, but HGH is your main fat burning source for now and with a good diet and training schedule you should get some nice fat loss and muscle gains at the end of all this.

All the best.

-Gear

onehotpony_302 is offline New Member
    what about the liquidex

Thread Information