KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member

INSULIN PENS available for hgh

Hey guys, ive done some research on insulin pens and havent found much as to which ones are effective or not. Thunderin talked about his lily pen which sounds great and convenient.

Anybody here with the insulin pens have suggestions on which are good and which are not, the syringe thing is becoming inconvenient especially with my afternoon shots at work.

I understand these pens require an insulin vial which needs to be emptied and refilled with reconstituted hgh. Any ideas guys pros cons, advice. Thanks in advance.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    All insulin pens are the same, they are just by different manufacturers so some pens look different to others. Insulin pens are only for insulin use, not HGH, and yes they are very convinient.

You can get HGH pens as well, they are pretty much the same as the slin pens but for HGH.

-Gear

Thanks gear, ok so just to confirm. There are specific pens avail for hgh, these are american grade hgh filled though, right. I am using generic blue tops, so these obviously wouldnt work for me unless i bought one but then i would run into the issue of the rubber going bad etc etc. If im wrong and there are hgh pens avail, drop me a pm as to where i can find one.

I thought i read you can use an insulin pen just as easy, just empty the insulin cartridge and refill with your gh. Maybe im confused. Thanks again bro.

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    Thanks gear, ok so just to confirm. There are specific pens avail for hgh, these are american grade hgh filled though, right.
    That's correct.

I am using generic blue tops, so these obviously wouldnt work for me unless i bought one but then i would run into the issue of the rubber going bad etc etc.
    The HGH cartridges which are used in HGH pens are not re-useable (re-fillable). This means you canot put other HGH in these cartridges. Once you have used one cartridge you need to get another one.

If im wrong and there are hgh pens avail, drop me a pm as to where i can find one.
    Pens are optional and are usually prescribed with the product. My friend is a diabetic and she got me a pen, I am not sure if you can buy them online etc, but you can try and google it and see where that gets you.

I thought i read you can use an insulin pen just as easy, just empty the insulin cartridge and refill with your gh. Maybe im confused. Thanks again bro.
    This certainly canot be done because the insulin pen does not have the mixing mechanism which is required in order to reconstitute the HGH. Also, if you were to somehow fill an insulin cartridge with HGH, the HGH would end up damaged because the cartridge would not be sterile and I am sure there would be traces of insulin in it still. Afterall, just like HGH cartridges, insulin cartridges are also non re-fillable.

Hope that helped.

-Gear

All makes sense now, thanks GEAR. I guess i will stick with the tradional sticks, syringes.....

Not a problem, good luck.

-Gear

shooting15 is offline New Member
    The pen I have used for HGH is called Norditropin, I believe. It is very convenient, but since it costs somewhat more than the typical injectible, I've switched back to syringes. They are almost as easy once you are used to them.

being used to them isnt the question, its the convenience issue.....thank you for the info guys

Thread Information