prodigy is offline New Member

HGH Side Effect Question

Just a quick question.......

I started HGH a week ago, im 5'8, 200 lbs, doing 3 IU a day, 5 days on and 2 off. Is it possible to already feel side effects?

My left wrist is in a ton of pain around the joint....but its only that area, not the other wrist or anywhere else.

Could this be the effects of the HGH even though its only a week into starting it?....or just something else that probably happened to the wrist (maybe at the gym, or sleeping on it weird)

thx in advance for any help/advice.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    yes, likely its the hgh. sides, such as the one you mentioned, usually come fairly quick.

should slowly subside...if its holding you back, consider dropping down to 2iu and work back to 3iu

Is there anything else i can do, in addition to dropping down to 2 IU, to help out with the pain in my wrist?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    stop taking hgh?

in all honesty, you just have to work through it and play with the dose. lowering it should help and then increasing slowly, maybe 0.5iu/week.

some people have also reported that increasing their multi-vitamin intake helped some with these particular sides...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I am the same way. I am on 3IU's everyday and actually love the sides. HGH is so expensive that if I did not get the sides I would not think it is working. If you lower the dose slightly they will go away, but I am use to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I am the same way. I am on 3IU's everyday and actually love the sides. HGH is so expensive that if I did not get the sides I would not think it is working. If you lower the dose slightly they will go away, but I am use to them.

Is your wrist so bad that you can barely rotate it?....like turning a doorhandle hurts like hell...lol

No, if I could not turn my knob, I def would cut back! LOL.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is why users should always start on a really low dose so they don't bump into side effects they can't handle. Lower the dose.

-Gear

As always you should listen to Gear. I am 38 and recently was prescribed .5IU's from an HRT doc. If you are starting with 6 times what I was prescribed, it should make sense you might feel some sides. This is not a huge amount, but should put things into perspective when considering what a doc would prescribe an older guy like me.
    Good Luck

wizard600 is offline Junior Member
    i love the sides too, my hands are swollen and my ankle too. the ankle could also be cause i went to germany for fibo, drank a ton of beer and ate a ton of weiner schitzle, lost 2 lbs too.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Keep your sodium intake low. High sodium = water retention = edema in joints exacerbated by HGH.

Thread Information