Thread: hgh sides

1pete is offline Junior Member

hgh sides

Hey

Just started hgh on monday. 1 iu daily. It's day 3.5 and I am so freaking tired. Slept for 12 hours yesterday. No other sides yet. But I'm only at 1 iu and will be working up to 5-6 ius. Is this normal at 1 iu? At only 3.5 days. Maybe it's the hgh i'm on. Going to start some test e 200 mgs and deca 600 mgs here real soon. Going to run letro at .25 eod also. Just so darn tired right now. Didn't think it would so quick.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I did not start to get a little tired in the afternoon until about three months into it. I started and still do 3.3IU's day 3/1

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    lethargy is defintely an extremely common side....but somewhat suprising at that dose & that early

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you are 50 years of age/or over, in most cases 1IU should not be causing sides as such, but it's defenitely a good thing that you are getting effects from such a low dose.

Good luck.

-Gear

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    I've done a few stents of GH with a starting range of 1.25 to 3 IUs a day.. and the funny thing is that regardless of the initial dose range I always experience lethargy and a little bloat, a little quicker numbness/tingling of feet/hands.. I jump up a half IU every week.. 5 on / 2 off..

Thread Information