Thread: stool color

1pete is offline Junior Member

stool color

Hey,

Started hgh last week at only 1 iu for 5/2. On my off days my crap was like a dark green and on saturday i crapped like 6 times. I usually crap twice a day sometimes 3 but not 6 times and each one was a bouwl full. LOL I didn't change my diet so I thought it can only be the hgh. Anyone else have this problem. Today my crap is still green but I see a hint of brown in it. Oh I check my crap daily as my father had a tear in one of his intestines and his crap was black and he didn't realize it until he passed out from blood loss in his stools. They had to pump like 10 pints of blood into him just to get him stable and his doc said he was surprised he lived with that much blood loss. So the moral of the story check your crap it can reveal things.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've never had such issues, but it's more than likely your diet.

Bump!

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    I've never had such issues, but it's more than likely your diet.

Bump!

-Gear
    I know it sounds stupid but it happened and the only thing I've added was the hgh. I'll monitor it and see if it goes away. Just trying to keep an eye on things with all these chemicals I'm putting in my body.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i cant see how 1iu can effect anything in your body especially since a healthy males body produces that much hgh on a daliy basis naturally

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pete View Post
    I know it sounds stupid but it happened and the only thing I've added was the hgh. I'll monitor it and see if it goes away. Just trying to keep an eye on things with all these chemicals I'm putting in my body.
    I am 99% sure HGH has nothing to do with it. The colour of your urine/poop depends on your diet. For example, excess vitamins can make your urine go really yellow, and consuming too much water can make your urine turn a light colour. I know you don't have an issue with your urine colour but this is just an exmaple for you to understand that your diet has a huge effect on the colour of your poop.

So there are several reasons why your poop may be green. First of all, many green vegetables contain chlorophyll which is known for changing the colour of your poop. So if you have been consuming a lot of greens then that may be your answer.

Also, foods which are high in iron are known to give your poop more of a greeny colour, so that's another thing to consider.

This is defenitely nothing to worry about, as matter of fact it's probably a good sign as green poop always indicates you have been consuming healthy foods.

Hope that helped.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    I am 99% sure HGH has nothing to do with it. The colour of your urine/poop depends on your diet. For example, excess vitamins can make your urine go really yellow, and consuming too much water can make your urine turn a light colour. I know you don't have an issue with your urine colour but this is just an exmaple for you to understand that your diet has a huge effect on the colour of your poop.

So there are several reasons why your poop may be green. First of all, many green vegetables contain chlorophyll which is known for changing the colour of your poop. So if you have been consuming a lot of greens then that may be your answer.

Also, foods which are high in iron are known to give your poop more of a greeny colour, so that's another thing to consider.

This is defenitely nothing to worry about, as matter of fact it's probably a good sign as green poop always indicates you have been consuming healthy foods.

Hope that helped.

-Gear
    Thanks Gear for all your valueable information. I am ignorant on somethings and aas and hgh are two of them. I do eat very healthy just never noticed the stool color until last saturday after my 6th crap. And if my father didn't have his issues I most likely wouldn't have noticed it. I did know about the urine. Thanks again.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I agree with Gear, this is totally Diet related. Or maybe you just butt fvcked by a Martian in your sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I agree with Gear, this is totally Diet related. Or maybe you just butt fvcked by a Martian in your sleep
    FUNNY BUT RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It sounds like a good thing. Only time I have seen excessive color or excessive bowl movements is when I have done a cleanse and it's amazing the first time it pulls stiff off the sides of your colon. First time I used a cleanse it came out black.

I agree though, sounds like it's just your diet loosened up everything and cleaned you out a little. LOL

Thread Information