bombtrack is offline Banned

Question HGH IGF helps speed

Does HGH and IGF help heal connective tissue (ligaments,tendons)?
    if yes, witch is better alone or the combination of both?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm hoping so after 2 back surgeries. Herniated L3, L4 and L5. Ive been on HGH for 2 months at around 4iu now, cant say I have seen any significant change in the way my back feels or repairing any of the nerve damage. Things are getting better but SLOWLY and due a lot to working out more and better diet.

I'm adding in some CJC-1295 starting tonight to see if that will kick things into gear better.

guinho is offline Junior Member
    IGF i know that help in tendons. one doctor of a friend mine prescribed to him IGF when he was operated to an shoulder.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    lovbyts...can you elaborate more, Im taking HGH as well, after rupturing my L5 so I feel yah, how are you working out now, I did mine doing squats, and I get super scared every time, I put a weight on my back.

PM Me when you get a chance..Id like to know, how your copeing after surgery, I had mine Jan 15th 08'..

Peace

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also of note, and of special interest to both athletes and bodybuilders who are rehabbing an injury is that IGF is vital to the proper production of connective tissue, and exogenous IGF administration may improve collagen formation and aid in the repair of cartilage. (19)(18). IGF is also vital to proper bone density and bone density regulation (20).
    IGF administration may be highly useful for rehabilitation of any kind of joint injury experienced by athletes and bodybuilders, and would greatly decrease recovery time as well as increase the strength of the recovered area.

^^-- IGF-1 profile

bombtrack is offline Banned

Question what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm hoping so after 2 back surgeries. Herniated L3, L4 and L5. Ive been on HGH for 2 months at around 4iu now, cant say I have seen any significant change in the way my back feels or repairing any of the nerve damage. Things are getting better but SLOWLY and due a lot to working out more and better diet.

I'm adding in some CJC-1295 starting tonight to see if that will kick things into gear better.
    Ouch! I hope you recover great,back injuries are the worst!
    I've had 3 surgeries on my wrist I broke in Nov. This last surgery they tightened up ligament/tendons in my wrist. My wrist was broke in 4 spots right at the joint and man there is some hardware in it!

anyway I was wondering,CJC-1295-what is it?
    Thanks for your help
    and I hope you recover quickly!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It most certainly does help but noticable progress is a long process.

-Gear

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombtrack View Post
    Ouch! I hope you recover great,back injuries are the worst!
    I've had 3 surgeries on my wrist I broke in Nov. This last surgery they tightened up ligament/tendons in my wrist. My wrist was broke in 4 spots right at the joint and man there is some hardware in it!

anyway I was wondering,CJC-1295-what is it?
    Thanks for your help
    and I hope you recover quickly!
    Sent you PM, dont want to get accused of hijacking a thread again.

Thread Information