Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

Timm1704's 12 month HGH log:

after several months planning my cycle, i feel like i have everything pretty much worked out, and now its just a matter of waiting to see what happens to my body, and hopefully it will atleast bring me closer to my goals, and leave me looking better than when i started. Excuse the volume of text that I will likely include, but just wanted to include every detail i though appropriate and useful.

I decided to do this log 'Box-by-Box', Im using H-Y-G-E-R-T-R-O-P-I-N Human Growth Hormone , each vial is 8iu's, and each box will last me 5 weeks.

My cycle will eventually be 8iu's 5/2, 4 IU in the am, 4iu in the afternoon.

My starting point was this:

22 years old, 5'8 or 9 inches, between 195-200lbs at 12-15% bodyfat.

My goals are to gain lean mass, with the ideal of one day reaching 210-220lbs at 10% bodyfat. I do not expect to reach this from this cycle, but Im sure it will bring me closer to it.

OK, so, here we go, this is my experience from the first box of hyges, 25 vials used, 9 more boxes to go!

WEEK 1: (march 31st) Almost 2 weeks after my last test E injection, i had my first shot of GH. I put 3 ml of liquid into the vial, and shot 1 ml each day for 6 days, meaning roughly 2.6IU's of GH, 6 days on, 1 day off.

By day 3 I had noticed my sleep was much deeper.
    My appetite was also increased, could be from coming off cycle (test, tren , deca ) or maybe from GH.

WEEK 2: Upped my GH to 4iu's each day, again 6/1.
    Also started PCT (clomid, nolvadex , aromasin )

This week I successfully attempted to perform incline dumbbell presses in my chest workout. This has been the first time in over 6 months that I have been able to do this without too much discomfort in my right arm and shoulder. Even deca didnt make any difference, but finally, things seem to be moving along. Maybe the GH has helped, but in this time frame i really doubt it.

By the end of this week Im pretty sure Im getting leaner, people have been commenting, appetite feels strong. Had pins and needles in my hands upon waking on day 5 of week 2, but nothing severe, and i sometimes get that anyway, so not necessarily anything to do with GH.

WEEK 3: Sod it, I went straight up to 8iu's 5/2, was going to up dosage depending on the side effects, but as I havent felt any as of yet, decided to go for it in the 3rd week.

2nd day of week 3 and sleepier than normal, with very mild headaches.
    Day 4 was my 23rd birthday.

WEEK 4: started T4 alongside GH, 100mcg before bed.
    Sex drive is up, maybe an affect from the PCT, which I cut short from 4 weeks to 2 (I ran out of clomid, my bad, dont usually let myself run out of things, so went around a week where I couldnt get any. In that week my sex drive went up, and I felt great, so didnt bother going back on PCT. Not a wise move Im sure). During PCT my sex drive completely, COMPLETELY went, Im in a relationship, and that never goes down too great, plus I hate not being horny lol.

WEEK 5: 2 days into the week, I pulled my left shoulder at work. Typical, just as my other arm is sorting itself out after 6 months of being dodgy, this happens. Doesnt feel serious, and doesnt stop me doing anything gym-related this week.

On day 4 of week 5 I was woken up by pins and needles and numbness in my right wrist and hand. This was severe, and im positive this is the GH showing effect.

Day 5 and I am again woken up with lots of pain (numbness/pins and needles), this time in my left hand.

This week my body seems noticably different, both in the mirror and from other peoples comments. Muscle seems more 'quality'.

Both shoulders feel odd, possible joint pain from GH?

Day 6 and there is lots of pain both my wrists, again waking me up, had to lie face-down with my arms hanging out the bed in an attempt to ease it.

Week 6: no new developments with the GH, still at 8iu's 5 days on 2 days off, this week I finished my first kit of GH.

Had dodgy stomach from something i must have eaten, and had the shits for 4 days, and seemed to waste away lol. Was better by Wednesday evening so on Thursday and Friday i decided to cram my weekly 4 days of weight training into 2 days, as I dont really want to miss any training, weathers getting good and want to feel my best lol.

Will be back with you in 5 weeks time for an update, by which time I will have started my AAS cycle alongside GH, cant wait.
    Last edited by Timm1704; 05-13-2008 at 05:47 AM.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    after several months planning my cycle, i feel like i have everything pretty much worked out, and now its just a matter of waiting to see what happens to my body, and hopefully it will atleast bring me closer to my goals, and leave me looking better than when i started. Excuse the volume of text that I will likely include, but just wanted to include every detail i though appropriate and useful.

I decided to do this log 'Box-by-Box', Im using H-Y-G-E-R-T-R-O-P-I-N Human Growth Hormone , each vial is 8iu's, and each box will last me 5 weeks.

My goals are to gain lean mass, with the ideal of one day reaching 210-220lbs at 10% bodyfat. I do not expect to reach this from this cycle, but Im sure it will bring me closer to it.

OK, so, here we go, this is my experience from the first box of hyges, 25 vials used, 9 more boxes to go!

WEEK 1: (march 31st) Almost 2 weeks after my last test E injection, i had my first shot of GH. I put 3 ml of liquid into the vial, and shot 1 ml each day for 6 days, meaning roughly 2.3IU's of GH, 6 days on, 1 day off.

My appetite was also increased, could be from coming off cycle (test, tren , deca ) or maybe from GH.

This week I successfully attempted to perform incline dumbbell presses in my chest workout. This has been the first time in over 6 months that I have been able to do this without too much discomfort in my right arm and shoulder. Even deca didnt make any difference, but finally, things seem to be moving along. Maybe the GH has helped, but in this time frame i really doubt it.

By the end of this week Im pretty sure Im getting leaner, people have been commenting, appetite feels strong. Had pins and needles in my hands upon waking on day 5 of week 2, but nothing severe, and i sometimes get that anyway, so not necessarily anything to do with GH.

WEEK 3: Sod it, I went straight up to 8iu's 5/2, was going to up dosage depending on the side effects, but as I havent felt any as of yet, decided to go for it in the 3rd week.

Sex drive is up, maybe an affect from the PCT, which I cut short from 4 weeks to 2 (I ran out of clomid, my bad, dont usually let myself run out of things, so went around a week where I couldnt get any. In that week my sex drive went up, and I felt great, so didnt bother going back on PCT. Not a wise move Im sure). During PCT my sex drive completely, COMPLETELY went, Im in a relationship, and that never goes down too great, plus I hate not being horny lol.

WEEK 5: 2 days into the week, I pulled my left shoulder at work. Typical, just as my other arm is sorting itself out after 6 months of being dodgy, this happens. Doesnt feel serious, and doesnt stop me doing anything gym-related this week.

On day 4 of week 5 I was woken up by pins and needles and numbness in my right wrist and hand. This was severe, and im positive this is the GH showing effect.

Day 5 and I am again woken up with lots of pain (numbness/pins and needles), this time in my left hand.

This week my body seems noticably different, both in the mirror and from other peoples comments. Muscle seems more 'quality'.

Day 6 and there is lots of pain both my wrists, again waking me up, had to lie face-down with my arms hanging out the bed in an attempt to ease it.

Week 6: no new developments with the GH, still at 8iu's 5 days on 2 days off, this week I finished my first kit of GH.

Had dodgy stomach from something i must have eaten, and had the shits for 4 days, and seemed to waste away lol. Was better by Wednesday evening so on Thursday and Friday i decided to cram my weekly 4 days of weight training into 2 days, as I dont really want to miss any training, weathers getting good and want to feel my best lol.

Will be back with you in 5 weeks time for an update, by which time I will have started my AAS cycle alongside GH, cant wait.
    The idea that you jumped from 2.3iu aday to 8iu aday after only 3 weeks? That is a big jump. I dont know why you did this as gh cycles typically will be for at least 6 months if your seriously looking to put on lean mass rather than just health purposes. You loss of sex drive all of a sudden is because the test enanth has finally ran its course with you, and your left with your boys sitting there not producing natty test. Time on = time off. How long was your AAS cycle? You are planning to go on only after 10 week break? And your pct was rather iffy???? And you JUST turned 23? Your growth plates have just recently fused themselves, but your natty gh is still pretty high as you are so young. No doubt that you will definately see results at 8iu a day and especially when you go back on AAS, but being so young as you are,
    The immediate drop in BF is due to the gh. And the numbness and tingling in your hands is also a sign of the gh at work, and as far as reconstituting your gh with 3ML per vial, and you said that each vial is 8iu a via, you are actually getting 2.66666 iu per ml. I am a stickler for being exact in dosage. Sorry......
    And as far as I know, the brand you are referring to is good OL" chinese generic that someone bought in bulk, spent some $ on labels and nicer packaging, put a name on it and calls it pharm grade gh. It is good stuff, but none the less, you have some good chinese gh.
    Good luck young man in your endeavors, and keep us posted. I would probably drop your gh dose back to 4iu a day, and gradually bring it up to 8iu a day, taking about 2 months to get to that point. Your gains will be just as consistant and it will save you a little $ and give your body a chance to adjust to the sudden influx of HGH.
    peace bro

i seem to have levelled off on the sides now, still on 8iu's. I am fully aware of the effects GH will have on my body, and the rough time frame to expect these to become apparent, but thanks for reading as i know its quite a hefty chunk of writing lol.

As for the sex drive issues, I know the test decrease caused that, but in the past my PCT's havent killed my sex drive as bad, and my 10 week cycle was no harsher or longer or higher in dosage than what I have ran several times before. Believe me I am not some newb, thanks for the advice but please take on board Im not jumping into anything blindly, Ive been a member on this board for over 3 years and genuinely research anything and everything that I put into my body.

Oh and yes your right it was 2.6iu's lol, my mistake

And yes, I will be keeping updates,

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried adding in some Proviron to assist with sex drive? Could be run along with the test during cycle and then for 2-3 weeks into your PCT as well. May be worth looking into for your next cycle with your sex drive concerns. It's something I'm trying with my first cycle. I'm on GH as well, for about 6 months, currently at 4 IUs/day. Good luck with yours and hope you achieve your goals!

ah yes i have used proviron afew times in the past, and never had any problems, so maybe it could indeed help. Thanks for that, id kind of forgotten about the poor little drug. Good luck to you too mate

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ah yes i have used proviron afew times in the past, and never had any problems, so maybe it could indeed help. Thanks for that, id kind of forgotten about the poor little drug. Good luck to you too mate
    how could you forget about proviron lol, that is by far one of my favorite post cycle compounds. I thought id never say this but, your lucky to live in the UK, i would buy a friggin wheelbarrow full of that stuff if i could. it always has helped me post cycle, in fact i am a bit worried about this upcoming post cycle as i know my sex drive is going to suffer

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    OK capn NotSmall is hijacking the thread, avast! (just for a sec though Timmy )

How much proviron is recommended to boost libido off cycle?

I'll be running just 25 mgs/day. Gonna run it during cycle as well for its anti-aromitase properties and its affinity to bind to SGBH resulting in more free test. It's basically Masteron 's red-headed step child... I'd stock up on it Timm, no reason not to run it with every cycle IMO.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro i will be back in 5 weeks for your next update

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Proviron is one of the compouinds that you should also use durring cycle as it allows more of the test to be utilized by your body, like 10 to 20% more if Im not mistaken. When you use test at say 500mg a week, your body has only so many receptors to utilize X mgs of the test, and the rest turns into estrgoen, thus estrogen rebound. 50 to 75mg a day of proviron durring cycle, and 100mg a day durring pct and durring recovery will make a big differance in keeping your gains and a faster recovery.

wow nevre realised proviron was so beloved, i could have sworn it made me leaner when used alongside AAS, but maybe that was just because it held off the water retention

wow nevre realised proviron was so beloved, i could have sworn it made me leaner when used alongside AAS, but maybe that was just because it held off the water retention
    Exactly. Like I said, its kind of an oral Masteron ...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

WEEK 1: (march 31st) Almost 2 weeks after my last test E injection, i had my first shot of GH. I put 3 ml of liquid into the vial, and shot 1 ml each day for 6 days, meaning roughly 2.6IU's of GH, 6 days on, 1 day off.

At your age, I would say you will need a minimum of 5 - 6IU for muscle mass so defenitely stick to using a no less than 6IU.

Speaking of muscle mass, it's good to see you are using AAS as that will assist in reaching your goal. I wouldn't bother using HGH 6/1 as the 5/2 protocol works just as well IMO. I only mention this as this way you will save yourself some HGH which will allow your to extend your cycle or up the dose without further cost.

Good luck.

-Gear

i only ran the first 2 weeks at 6/1, just because it was more convenient as far as how id set the vials up. was not planning on going lower on the dosage, shall stick with 8iu's all being well.

As for the AAS, i shall be running two cycles during my time on GH, although i wont be sticking to my normal 'time off = time on + PCT' protocol, as i want to make the most of the money spent on GH. May add slin to the mix during both cycles, but again, more reading and research is needed

Time for the next update, as i have now finished my second box of GH. Will just comment on any changes or new developments that occur, instead of on a weekly basis.

WEEK 9: Took a week off the gym, had a rather brutal week at work and thought my joints needed a rest, plus, soon to start cycle, so best to have some time off now than during cycle.

Recieved Milos Sarcev's DVD and highly recommend it.

WEEK 10: Started AAS.

Test enanthate 1000mg
    Trenbolone enanthate 400mg
    Deca Durabolin 200mg (all weekly dosages)
    Anadrol 100mg ED

Decided last minute to add an oral kickstart for afew weeks, have used anadrol once before for 4 weeks at 50-100mg ED, but didnt enjoy how i felt on it, so wasnt planning on using it again, but there we go lol.

This week I also split my leg training into 2 workouts. One for Quads, one for Hams, along with calfs both days.

WEEK 11: on day 3 i upped anadrol to 150mg, sides are minimal, appetite hasnt suffered as much as last time.

Had numbness in my right hand consistently for almost the last 2 weeks. Vey severe in the morning when i wake up, and seems to be tingly 24/7. Tis a nice feeling lol.

Thats all i have to update you on, am feeling nice and lean, hair seems to be growing back much faster, so shaving is now more regular

Thread Information