Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

going from 4iu to 10iu to test if my GH is real. Comments

I have been running 4ius for about 2 months now. ive been making some of the best gains of my life but i am also on 800mg of test. at this point im starting to think its possible my gains are solely from test and my growth is fake. definetly not HCG but fake redardless.

to test this out im going to go from 4iu to 10 iu tomorro and see if i get any sides. what should i be looking for and how many days does it usually take for the sides to surface.

numb fingers?swelling of the face? will this all happen hours after my shot of will it come long after my shot...

comments?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    you should have gotten knumb fingers by now. first week at 4iu a day ou would have known

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You may be expecting too much, it's still early to see proper gains from HGH however you should have experienced some fat loss by now.

-Gear

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hm.. let us know how that works out for ya.. might not be pleasant..

you should have been running the gh for 2 months.. then 3-4 month aas cycle.. then 2 more months of gh..total 6 months..

and in part.. the older you are.. the more notable the results..

good luck though..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    should have definately seen some fat loss, noticable changes in body composition by now.

I'm 5 weeks in at 3iu right now and am seeing some noticable fat loss as well as some other nice effects.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    I'm 5 weeks in at 3iu right now and am seeing some noticable fat loss as well as some other nice effects.
    20 Pounds of pure fat loss for me in 4 weeks at 4iu a day the first month of HGH.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what alot of people dont understand is that hgh will not cause huge noticable gains. it actually a weak drug compared to steroids and provides results very slowly over a long peroid of time. if you want to up the dose to see if your hands go numb then go for it but 7ius should be sufficent. what type do you have bro?

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I ran 2iu/day for 3 months and I was really happy with my changes. I lost some aggrivation around the handles

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I am now about 5 months into taking 3.3IU's per day and am just now seeing some results. It is not a significant change and I would not waste the HGH by taking so much as to hope for sides. You already said you are happy with the direction you are heading, therefore why mess with something that is working. I think you will get more out of your HGH by taking smaller amounts for a longer period of time.
    Good luck and let us know what happens either way.

thanks for all the comments guys. to answer some questions i have the generic blue tops.

I know everyone is saying run it for long periods of time with low doses and that is and was the direction im going in. i have close to 25 100iu kits here. thing is at 4iu the gains arent anything drastic and therefore once in a while i question in the back of my head if the stuff is real. Its not that i feel like it isnt working so much as it is that i dont know for SURE that it is. lol i think that all came out like i wanted it to.

as far as some of the fat loss... i ran this with 10iu of slin PWO for 5 weeks or so. i have definetly noticed some fat loss but i feel like some of it might have come back on during my slin use(with alot of muscle and fullness as well though :-D) only becasue i havent exactly perfected my carb per IU ratio PWO. i just go with 60grams of suger in my shakes even though ive done 40grams and gotten no hypo.
    Last edited by Italion Stallion07; 05-14-2008 at 08:32 AM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^Well if you gained fat while using slin and GH I dont think you have perfected your carb intake. In order to stay the leanest, you have to keep your carbs at the brink of hypo, thats why slin is said to be so dangerous. Why didnt you stick with the 40 grams of sugar instead of 60? What form of sugar are you using?Dex?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

hahah bro my bad typo... i meant HAVENT perfected

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ^^Well if you gained fat while using slin and GH I dont think you have perfected your carb intake. In order to stay the leanest, you have to keep your carbs at the brink of hypo, thats why slin is said to be so dangerous. Why didnt you stick with the 40 grams of sugar instead of 60? What form of sugar are you using?Dex?
    i didnt stay at 40 becasue i wasnt so concerned with cutting necessarily and 40 just seemed to close for comfort. i move around alot after my shots. i run errands and stuff so i didnt ever want to leave the house one day thinking i was set and get hypo becasue i burned some carbs doing some activity. so i go with 60 and i have some piece of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07 View Post
    I know everyone is saying run it for long periods of time with low doses and that is and was the direction im going in. i have close to 25 100iu kits here. thing is at 4iu the gains arent anything drastic and therefore once in a while i question in the back of my head if the stuff is real. Its not that i feel like it isnt working so much as it is that i dont know for SURE that it is.
    Thats the thing man, you can't really feel the stuff working, like when you know for sure that your test has started to work. Not everybody gets sides from it, even at high doses. GH is such a long term endeavor, you end up seeing small results over a very long time... and because most of us are getting this stuff off the black market you never really know if what you've got is legit until you've gone through a few kits of it. Sucks. You know there's warehouses out there somewhere with boxes after boxes of Humatrope laying around.... man I'd love to raid that place hahah

Thread Information