Thread: HGH First Timer

GGallin is offline Senior Member

HGH First Timer

Ok I am not new to steroids . With that said I am new to HGH. I have read a lot about the good and bad effects of it and the good outweigh the bad. I am using it mainly for its fat metabolizing effects, some nice muscle wouldnt hurt either.

Anyways I was wondering if 1 IU a day would really be beneficial for me. The only reason for a low dose like that is due to its high cost. My theory being that with the amount I could afford around 200 Iu's I could run it either 1 IU ed for 28 weeks, or 1 IU 5 days on 2 off ew which would last roughly 40 weeks.

I know you dont get results fast so I assume running a small amount longer would be better than running say 2 IU's a day for 1/2 the amount of weeks. Like I said I am new to this so feel free to chime in with your experience. I also plan on running about 500mg EW of test with it for at least 15-20 weeks.

One last thing, I talked to a guy who had used it and he did it IM instead of Sub-Q because he heard that it lasts longer in your system that way. Is that true from what you know. Like say possibly IM on the days I do the Test E injections and then SUB-Q on the remaining days? Only alternating because it would be a pain "literally" to go IM 5-7 days a week. Or should I just stick with the best of the 2?
    Last edited by GGallin; 05-13-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age, minimum effective dose would be 2 - 3IU, and even that dose will only deliver fat loss benefits, 1IU definitely won't do anything for you. If money is an issue then wait a little longer till you have more funds so you can do a proper cycle.

HGH can be administrated IM but there is no need for that, and no it does not last longer if injected IM it only gets into your blood stream faster. Users will usually inject IM to avoid red welts which is a common effect with Chinese HGH brands. If you do not experience these welts there is no reason for you to inject HGH IM.

HGH shouldn't be a pain when it comes to injecting because the needle is very short so you'll hardly feel it. When it comes to injecting AAS then that's a different story.

Good luck.

-Gear

Yeah Inj AAS isnt too bad depending on what your injecting.

I kinda figured 1 Iu was not gonna do anything probably

How about the whole 5 on 2 day off thingy?

Inject test when necessary, and inject HGH 5/2 sub-q.

-Gear

Yeah I figure thats prob the best way to stretch it out longer and possibly help my pituitary gland stay at normal secretion levels.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    I love HGH, I don't think I will ever go back to AAS, since i have been using 8iu day, I am seeing excellent results, Muscle gains (SLOW) and loss of fat for sure, Id say save up, and get you a few kits and take Gears recommendation

Peace

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know Gear said 1IU will not help with fat loss, but if you go to an HRT doc, chances are they will only prescribe about 1 IU day anyways. Therefore, 1 IU may do something, but it certainly will not be significant. But combined with some cardio and a healthy diet, I think you will be happy you did it because it may help you keep on track, stay motivated and follow through with your goals; and even if minor, will help.
    Good luck.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    PM me

vdigital is offline New Member
    gear i have a question for u i am 5'8 285 and i have gh how much should i take in ml

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vdigital View Post
    gear i have a question for u i am 5'8 285 and i have gh how much should i take in ml
    If it is prescribed by your doctor for now take what he recommends, 1iu a day. READ the diet section, learn it, love it, live it. You will see more gains from a proper diet (if you haven't read it you don't know) than you will from anything else. NOTHING you can take will help you if you don't eat right (READ the diet section). If you can not get down to a decent weight by eating right and exercising, then go have your stomach stapled and Lipo. I'm not trying to be mean and I'm sure everyone will tell you here you don't need aas or HGH/peptides, they wont help until you get healthy.

BTW, you might want to start your own thread.

I need to know a little more in order to be able to give you an accurate answer. Tell me your experience, what you want to achieve etc, and please use the search function before posting, and when you are ready to post start a new thread.

Thank you.

-Gear

vdigital is offline New Member
    my experience is that i use to take decabol and it worked but i got to big for myself and not cut up i would like to experince a better life and i am losing weight has we speak i would like to cut up more and i am sorry i dont know how to search function or the new thread so if you could help thanx

Ali baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my experience is that i use to take decabol and it worked but i got to big for myself and not cut up i would like to experince a better life and i am losing weight has we speak i would like to cut up more and i am sorry i dont know how to search function or the new thread so if you could help thanx
    Are you NEW to the internet? Have you heard of Google or how did you find this site. ALL search functions work basically the same. You see a tab that says search, click on it and put the word you want to look for in it.

Starting a thread is 99.9% the same as replying to one except instead of clicking the button that say Submit Reply, you click the one at the top that say Post Topic.

Maybe a good place to start is to read the rules???

When you say you took decabol and worked, do you mean worked at a JOB or worked out??? Read the diet section, it is by far the most crucial section on here.

Thread Information