Mutation is offline Junior Member

Particles floating in blue tops!

Took a look at my buddies blue tops today. I am anal retentive, and over analyze everything, so I held a reconstituted vial upto the light. I do this with everything.

I noticed small particles/flakes/granules floating around in it. The are light in color, and possibly translucent. They would not be visible unless held upto direct light ans stared at.

I have seen this with reconstituted IGF before, and was told it was excess filler from lypholization by the source. Yes, all of the sources are trusted and well known.

Anybody notice this before? It's bothering me a little because I am not posative what it is, and do not know if it could hurt the GH, or the person that is injecting it. Is it impurities, fillers, or what?

I just can't figure out these blues. I have seen so many different versions, and different people getting different results from them. It's mind boggling!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There have been similar reports but nobody really knows what it is. These issues are very common with Chinese HGH brands.

-Gear

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    There have been similar reports but nobody really knows what it is. These issues are very common with Chinese HGH brands.

-Gear
    I saw the picture of the kid's blues that had a fiber in it. Luckily mine isnt that bad, as I have seen it before in igf. My guess is that it is excess filler. I'm just hoping it is 191 and not 192. I don't think anybody knows for sure about the generics anymore. I never get sides, so I never know exactly how potent the brands are anymore.

Any links on these reports?

Thread Information