Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HGH 1st TIMER

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member

HGH 1st TIMER

I'm 31yrs old and 264lbs And started taking HGH for the 1st time ever, YESTERDAY.
    This will serve as not only my journal but a source for advice and of course criticism.
    I've never taken anything other than creatine. I've been working out consistently(every day) for only a couple months now but have been in and out of the gym for most of my adult life.
    I also have a new trainer now and have been introduced to a new style of working out.
    I'm starting w/ 2iu a day, cleaned up my diet and stepped up the cardio.
    My immediate goal is of course fat loss but I am curious about the other effects(sexual, metal,stamina,etc).
    I'm doing 1iu in the morning and 1iu before sleep. (please advise)
    And yes cost is an issue but am willing to sacrafice to keep this up for as long as possible.
    So I took 1iu last night before bed and then another one this morning. Not sure if it should b working this fast but I did wake up w/ a smile on my face. Most likely placebo. This afternoon I started noticing tingling in my feet. Like when they fall asleep but not as intense. I've read that ur hands tingle sometimes but then again I'm sure it's way to soon to feel anything at all...
    I plan to be on it for at least a year and will have my doctor monitor any and all changes.
    What I'd like to hear about is other peoples 1st times and experiences in their 1st months.
    I do plan on incorporating Test in the near future but want to know which substance to give the credit to...

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Initially, you will extremely tired and depending on the brand of GH tingling/numbness in your hands and maybe feet. I always prefer to just get the growth done first thing in the morning just 1 shot a day. Your GH levels spike when you sleep anyways.
    What kind are GH are you using? Generics or do you have brand name? Generics are ALOT cheaper but you get what you pay for, when using Jin's for instance, 2-3x more expensive but work alot better. But if you can get 10-12 kits of GH for the price of 4-5 kits of Jins, the difference can be made up by a higher dose haha

Generics. Blue Caps. And I'd like to hear more about the higher doses for the lower grade gh...

That is strictly my opinion.
    Considering the purity of generics vs. Jins or something higher grade, I feel higher dosage just makes up for the lack of purity

I see. Thanks.

no problemo

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Results seem to be inconclusive with Blue tops. There are so many different versions floating around. But...if you are getting sides, then it should be working fine for you.

Do me a favor. Reconstitute a vial with bacteriostatic water. Let it fully disolve. Then hold it upto the light, and see if there are any flakes or particles floating around. They will almost be invisible unless you are looking for them. They should be light and almost translucent.

Let me know what you find. Some blues seem to have them and some don't.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everything looks good to me, 2IU is the starting point for fat loss but is definitely enough for well being benefits. Just for your information, in most cases 2 - 4IU is necessary for some nice fat loss gains.

The only thing I would change is the time you take your HGH. You see, your body produces quite a bit of its own HGH while you are asleep, so if you have a shot at bed time you could be interrupting your natural HGH production. Your safest option at this time is to take 2IU upon waking up.

Good luck.

-Gear

Like gear said...2iu is a starting point for fatloss. Personally, I wont drop below 5iu. I believe that morning is best time to take your GH when looking for fatloss, but PWO is best for lbm gains.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Everything looks good to me, 2IU is the starting point for fat loss but is definitely enough for well being benefits. Just for your information, in most cases 2 - 4IU is necessary for some nice fat loss gains.

The only thing I would change is the time you take your HGH. You see, your body produces quite a bit of its own HGH while you are asleep, so if you have a shot at bed time you could be interrupting your natural HGH production. Your safest option at this time is to take 2IU upon waking up.

Good luck.

-Gear
    I totally agree with chucklee, morning is the best time to take your HGh upon waking up.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    Like gear said...2iu is a starting point for fatloss. Personally, I wont drop below 5iu. I believe that morning is best time to take your GH when looking for fatloss, but PWO is best for lbm gains.
    i would love to know why do you think this?

I am taking 4iu's when i wake up at 5.30am, and then 4iu's about an hour before i work out, roughly 5.30pm.

Do you adhere to the practice of not eating carbs an hour before and after your GH shots? if not, what do you make of this theory?

I was taking the second shot at around 10am, but that is my first food break at work, and is immediately followed by carbs. The first shot is followed by breakfast. I changed the timing of the second shot so that i wouldnt be eating carbs an hour before or after
    Last edited by Timm1704; 05-18-2008 at 02:48 PM.

Results seem to be inconclusive with Blue tops. There are so many different versions floating around. But...if you are getting sides, then it should be working fine for you.

Do me a favor. Reconstitute a vial with bacteriostatic water. Let it fully disolve. Then hold it upto the light, and see if there are any flakes or particles floating around. They will almost be invisible unless you are looking for them. They should be light and almost translucent.

Ok will do. But if I find them will this be good or bad?

So, took another IU last night, one this morning, and then again tonight. (hadn't read Gears advice yet) I hope I don't f@*k things up if I take 2IU in the morning(7hrs from now)
    Have been focusing on continuing to eat clean.
    Went boating today and got a lot of sun. Do u guys think gh will help w/ my sunburn?! JK
    By the way is ok to reuse the same pin a couple times?

Oh Shit, almost forgot. I was "getting busy" late last night and everything was good but then I felt realy hot and started sweating hard. I mean buckets. My heart rate was normal for sex but I did feel realy hot and the sweat, man I hadn't sweat like that durring sex in a long time.
    Not to mention I was ready for round 2 in much less time than normal.
    I think I must have a realy strong placebo...
    Either way I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by takincareofbusiness View Post
    So, took another IU last night, one this morning, and then again tonight. (hadn't read Gears advice yet) I hope I don't f@*k things up if I take 2IU in the morning(7hrs from now)
    Have been focusing on continuing to eat clean.
    Went boating today and got a lot of sun. Do u guys think gh will help w/ my sunburn?! JK
    By the way is ok to reuse the same pin a couple times?
    Taking a shot with 2 in the morning tomorrow won't mess anything up dont worry.
    You can use the same pin a few times, but the 29g slin pins get worn down extremely fast and then can become annoying, I suggest not using it more than twice, pins are cheap enough just buy alot of them a box of 100 should last a few months and its only like $20

Bellos98 is offline New Member
    I only us pins once. Even when I draw the stuff out of the vial I switch pins. I find that you cant even feel the pin going in if it is brand new. The second you stick something with it, it becomes dull and stings going in.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, if you take Gears advise on HGH, you will be doing it right, I simply LOVE HGH, but im dosing at 8iu day 4iu AM and 4iu later afternoon, i lost weight at 1st and now im getting solid gains from it(2 months later). If you go at least 4iu day you will be better off, 8iu day if you wanna get some size on you, HGH is the way to go IMO

Peace
    Last edited by CrazyHorse89; 05-19-2008 at 09:21 AM.

Smith edit that name out immediately bro

done
    Last edited by CrazyHorse89; 05-19-2008 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    Taking a shot with 2 in the morning tomorrow won't mess anything up dont worry.
    You can use the same pin a few times, but the 29g slin pins get worn down extremely fast and then can become annoying, I suggest not using it more than twice, pins are cheap enough just buy alot of them a box of 100 should last a few months and its only like $20
    You're right, after two or three times it realy hurts, compared to the 1st time. What do you think about the sweat? Normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Smithjp1 View Post
    Bro, if you take Gears advise on HGH, you will be doing it right, I simply LOVE HGH, but im dosing at 8iu day 4iu AM and 4iu later afternoon, i lost weight at 1st and now im getting solid gains from it(2 months later). If you go at least 4iu day you will be better off, 8iu day if you wanna get some size on you, HGH is the way to go IMO

Peace
    Ok, but when should I up the dose? I'm @ 2iu a day ed. Remember it's my 1st week...

When....when you 1st wake up, your GH levels are up from after sleep, 2nd is late afternoon for me, i started at 4iu and ramped up to 8iu, make sure you just split the dose 2iu 2x day for week one 3iu day for week 2, then if $$ permits 4iu-5iu 2x day

Peace

Peace
    Do you take the 4iu in one shot or break that up too?

I'm thinking of moving up to 4iu a day. 2 in the am and 2 in the afternoon. Any thoughts...

Preference really, I wanna keep my levels up, I think HGH stays in ur system for 4 hours, so doing it 2x day keeps it in there longer..

Peace

Preference really, I wanna keep my levels up, I think HGH stays in ur system for 4 hours, so doing it 2x day keeps it in there longer..

Peace
    Ok, thanks.

One thing's for sure, I am realy tired most of the time. Especialy in the afternoon. It's a peacefull tierd, not heavy. But I know if I close my eyes right now I'll fall asleep in 5min or less...
    I'm assuming this is normal?

Yeah that's normal

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellos98 View Post
    I only us pins once. Even when I draw the stuff out of the vial I switch pins. I find that you cant even feel the pin going in if it is brand new. The second you stick something with it, it becomes dull and stings going in.
    Same here, switch after drawing and shoot with different pin (why take the risk) and cant even feel the pin go in.

Ok took 2iu this morning. Using the same pin for the 3rd time. Hurt a bit. Have 1 more good one left from the 3 I got w/ my stuff. I ordered 100 yesterday online. Only cost $13 but had to pay $34 more for rush shipping.

Feeling good. Not many side effects except for a slight sleepy, but that's managable. Having trouble with diet. Not falling off just hard to find healthy food. Have to eat all day. Think I'm gonna have to start bringing food from home...

Ok, I followedd ur advised but I couldn't see anything floating around. Please advise...

Weighed myself today for the 1st time in about a week 'n half. I LOST 8 POUNDS! Holy shit! And today those feelings kicked in too. u know the ones that everybody talks about. I just couldn't keep this smile off my face! I mean for about 2.5hrs pst wo I felt like superman & Tony Robbins rolled into one. Good stuff. Still on 2iu. Oh by the way my pins came today. I guess I ordered bigger ones than the ones I started w/ the 1st ones held 30 units & these new ones hold 100. ?

Ok, I followedd ur advised but I couldn't see anything floating around. Please advise...
    Thanks brother. Some blue tops tend to have excess fillers that do not disolve completely. It doesnt seem to effect the GH, but I was curious to see if yours had this going on. I have seen the same thing in igf vials.

Thanks brother. Some blue tops tend to have excess fillers that do not disolve completely. It doesnt seem to effect the GH, but I was curious to see if yours had this going on. I have seen the same thing in igf vials.
    Oh I see. For a min there I thought I had bad shit. By the way, is that u in ur avitar?

Has anyone in in their 30's grown any taller on HGH? I'm 6'3" right now but would feel perfect @ 6'4"...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Has anyone in in their 30's grown any taller on HGH? I'm 6'3" right now but would feel perfect @ 6'4"...
    Not going to happen.

-Gear

Oh I see. For a min there I thought I had bad shit. By the way, is that u in ur avitar?
    Yes sir, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Not going to happen.

-Gear
    To bad

Yes sir, it is.
    NICE!
    Are you still competing?