Mutation is offline Junior Member

My favorite GH protocol.

In the off-season I train 4 days a week. My training is heavy and intense, so I need the extra days off. 2 days on...1 day off...2 days on...2 days off.

I have tried many protocol over the years, and my favorite seems to be using 10iu hgh/pwo with 8iu/Novalog, and 5iu hgh upon waking on non-workout days.

That does a good job of packing on dense lbm when combined with androgens.

Wanted to share that with you guys.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good, and with that much HGH you would want to pack on the size.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Sounds good, and with that much HGH you would want to pack on the size.

-Gear

One thing I did notice is that when using this protocol, I have to eat fast food every day.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    One thing I did notice is that when using this protocol, I have to eat fast food every day.
    R u serious? McD's?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Sounds very similar to how I always run it, with my next lot of blues however (arriving imminently!) I am going to run it PWO only - I workout tues, thurs & sat and will run 20iu blues + 12ius humalog PWO on those 3 days - I'm quite excited! lol

Quote Originally Posted by takincareofbusiness View Post
    R u serious? McD's?
    I prefer Burger King

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, thats alot of hgh. personally i thought i was running so much more then everyone else here at 7ius a day. it seems like the majority of members are wasting there time and money by only shooting 1 or 2ius a day and unless there over 45 at that dose they will barely notice any fat loss and no real muscle gain. let us know how that 10ius work out for you bro, especially the sides. good luck

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought that injecting a high dose of GH in one shot would be counterproductive, as the liver can only produce a certain amount of IGF at a time. I know everyone is different and will produce differing amounts, but 20iu's in one shot? good lord its super liver haha!

MUTATION: to you pay much attention to carb timing around your GH shot? from my research ive noticed alot of people recommend not ingesting carbohydrates an hour before or after the GH shot.

After reading some of your posts i am thinking of switching my second GH shot to PWO, but am curious about the carb issue
    Last edited by Timm1704; 05-26-2008 at 03:27 AM.

If you are going to have carbs around your GH shot then I would suggest some R-ALA to increase insulin sensitivity.

goose is offline Banned
    Very interesting indeed,I think gavin gane uses this type of method.The best I have found by far is 2iu every 3 hours throughout the day.

I think its the most logical way considering HGH has a short half life. injecting higher doses all at once is somewhat of a waste, since your body doesn't need a high influx of HGH in one injection,thats what many guys told me like redbaron.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    i thought that injecting a high dose of GH in one shot would be counterproductive, as the liver can only produce a certain amount of IGF at a time. I know everyone is different and will produce differing amounts, but 20iu's in one shot? good lord its super liver haha!
    It can work well but it can also work against you. As you mentioned, the liver can only produce a certain amount so there is definitely a dose which would be considered as "too much at once". The difficult part is figuring out where to draw the line. What is too much and what's not? That's something that's beyond my knowledge but taking that much HGH at once may possibly work against you, or perhaps not necessaraly work against you but let's just say you may be wasting some of your HGH.

On the other hard, taking HGH only once per day without a question would be the safest way of taking HGH. You see, your body will produce its own HGH about 8 - 10 times throughout the day as well as producing one main burst at night a few hours after we fall asleep. So the more HGH shots you have throughout the day the more of a chance you have of interrupting your natural HGH production. This is why taking HGH only once per day would be the safest option for the ones who really don't want to mess around with their natural production. So, having 20IU at once may not be a good option for reasons stated above, but splitting the dose can also turn out bad.

MUTATION: to you pay much attention to carb timing around your GH shot? from my research ive noticed alot of people recommend not ingesting carbohydrates an hour before or after the GH shot.
    The issue with consuming carbohydrates too close to your HGH injection is that HGH interferes with the body's ability to uptake glucose. You can produce a fairly good dose of insulin for a certain amount of time after injection, and if you consume a large quantitiy of carbs in that time frame then you could end up with some surprising blood glucose numbers which can lead to some serious side effects down the track. Do this for a while and you could quite possibly experince type II symptoms. This is why I always suggest to stay away from consuming carbohydrates around injection time.

After reading some of your posts i am thinking of switching my second GH shot to PWO, but am curious about the carb issue
    Carbohydrates is not the only issue, HGH immidietly PWO can also turn out bad. Sorry, I feel like I am giving you nothing but bad news but unfortunately it's how it is. Anyway, the reason why taking HGH PWO may be a bad idea is because your body may produce its own HGH while training. It's known that your body will only produce its own HGH after an intense workout session so for the ones who train their asses of and take HGH PWO you may want to switch to another protocol because if your body produces its own HGH while training and then you have a shot of HGH immidietly PWO then you could be interrupting your natural production. Your body does not always produce its own HGH when exercising but it's certainly a possiblity. I guess taking HGH PWO is a hit or a miss.

HGH is quite a tricky drug when it comes to dosing times. We know to stay away from carbs around injection time, and unless you know if your body will produce its own HGH while exercising then you will always be taking a risk of interrupting your natural production if you are taking HGH immidietly PWO.

So the way I see it is if you are following a certain protocol which is working really well then stick to doing just that. If taking HGH PWO has worked mega well for you then do not change anything. If carbs + HGH has also worked well then you may continue to follow the same protocol but keep in mind the potential risks. I guess no matter what we take there will always be risks in one way or another.

Mutation, Timm's post was directed at you so aplogies for butting in but I did want to state my opinion as there still seems to be quite a bit of confusion when it comes to HGH dosing times.

Anyway, enough bla bla from me, I've just come back from gym and now I'm of to McDonalds

Peace.

-Gear

goose is offline Banned
    Nice post gear!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    wow, thats alot of hgh. personally i thought i was running so much more then everyone else here at 7ius a day. it seems like the majority of members are wasting there time and money by only shooting 1 or 2ius a day and unless there over 45 at that dose they will barely notice any fat loss and no real muscle gain. let us know how that 10ius work out for you bro, especially the sides. good luck
    Works out great every time. I have used this protocol for years.

Mutation, Timm's post was directed at you so aplogies for butting in but I did want to state my opinion as there still seems to be quite a bit of confusion when it comes to HGH dosing times.

Anyway, enough bla bla from me, I've just come back from gym and now I'm of to McDonalds

Peace.

-Gear
    Thats what the board if for big guy.

Ok, as far as the carbohydrates issue goes, I normally use Novalog with my GH. I feel GH really wond do much for mass unless Slin is added. I want the IGF production to be as high as possible.

If I am not using Slin (like when on a diet), I inject my carbs the same, but usually utilize T3 and Clen ...sometimes Avandia. The T3 and Clen has a tendancy to keep the sugar burning...I have even gone hypo. The Avandia raises Insulin sensitivity, so even if you are producing less due to the GH...it will go a long way.

As far as PWO injections go, I feel that it is , by far, the best way to gain mass. Every IFBB pro I know does it, and thats what made me do it. Yes, you do produce a little natty GH after workouts, but not much. I would rather spike my IGF when it can be utilized to it's fullest extent (PWO). Thats why the high doses PWO.

When I am dieting it is another story. I inject in the morning. I am looking for fatloss and anabolism when dieting, not mass.

thanks for taking the time out to answer my questions, i currently inject 4 iu's in the AM (i always seem to wake up about 1-2 hours before my alarm just to go for a piss, so have been jabbing then haha) and then again in the afternoon about 1 hour before i work out.

Was considering adding 10iu's slin post workout, and maybe now will also take my 2nd GH shot at this time, or even the full 8iu's in one injection PWO. Any criticisms or comments on this would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if this counts as a thread hijack or not lol, so if it is, i apologise

thanks for taking the time out to answer my questions, i currently inject 4 iu's in the AM (i always seem to wake up about 1-2 hours before my alarm just to go for a piss, so have been jabbing then haha) and then again in the afternoon about 1 hour before i work out.

Was considering adding 10iu's slin post workout, and maybe now will also take my 2nd GH shot at this time, or even the full 8iu's in one injection PWO. Any criticisms or comments on this would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if this counts as a thread hijack or not lol, so if it is, i apologise
    I personally feel this is the best way to go....taking a decent sized dose pwo with slin. It creates igf to the fullest, and utilizes it from opened receptors due to stress on the muscles from training.

It may or may not stop natty production for the night, but i'm taking big boy doses because natural isnt enough. It works for the pros, it works for my friens, and it works for me.

I know GEAR disagrees with me on this one, and I completely understand his logic and respect it. We just have different ways of doing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    It may or may not stop natty production for the night, but i'm taking big boy doses because natural isnt enough. It works for the pros, it works for my friens, and it works for me.
    Interrupting your natural production once or twice p/day won't be that much of a big deal if you are taking 20IU p/day, so in your case taking HGH PWO is acceptable but if you were taking say 2 - 5IU p/day then I believe disturbing your natty production would not be worth it.

This is why the pros can their HGH at any time because their disturbed natural amount is only a small portion compare to the amount they take p/day.

-Gear

Interrupting your natural production once or twice p/day won't be that much of a big deal if you are taking 20IU p/day, so in your case taking HGH PWO is acceptable but if you were taking say 2 - 5IU p/day then I believe disturbing your natty production would not be worth it.

This is why the pros can their HGH at any time because their disturbed natural amount is only a small portion compare to the amount they take p/day.

-Gear
    Exactly what I was getting at. Alot of us take high doses and goto the extreme, so stopping a tiny bit of natty production is not a big deal.

When you are taking small doses, like most people using GH for a little fatloss, sports enhancment, or even just hrt...then I would try not to disrupt the natty production spikes.

yes good point sby you both, and as much as i would be willing to go the higher dosage route like mutation, unfortunately using 8iu's per day for a year has kicked me square in the wallet! haha, so will stick with how Im doing things i think, but still contemplating the slin

Timm 8IU is still quite a lot compare to the amount your body produces each day.

-Gear

Timm 8IU is still quite a lot compare to the amount your body produces each day.

-Gear
    yes i know, and all the research thatn ive done points to that being a good dose for muscle gains alongside AAS. Gear: do you think slin would make much difference in my results? Was thinking of running slin alongside my AAS cycles whilst on GH

IMO slin & GH is the epitome of synergy i.e. 1 + 1 = 5

yes i know, and all the research thatn ive done points to that being a good dose for muscle gains alongside AAS. Gear: do you think slin would make much difference in my results? Was thinking of running slin alongside my AAS cycles whilst on GH
    At your age 8IU is an excellent dose for muscle mass especially if you are using AAS as well.

Insulin and HGH is a great combo, probably the best combo if you are after gaining muscle and cutting down on fat at the same time. Insulin will force feed your muscle cells with nutrients creating a great opportunity for muscle gains while HGH will assit with fat loss. Not so often do you get a chance to build muscle and lose fat at the same time. The only thing I can say about HGH and insulin is

In time insulin will make a difference in your gaining process, but you need to have patience because insulin is like HGH, the results take quite a while to arrive.

Good luck Timm and let's stop hijacking this thread.

-Gear

At your age 8IU is an excellent dose for muscle mass especially if you are using AAS as well.

Insulin and HGH is a great combo, probably the best combo if you are after gaining muscle and cutting down on fat at the same time. Insulin will force feed your muscle cells with nutrients creating a great opportunity for muscle gains while HGH will assit with fat loss. Not so often do you get a chance to build muscle and lose fat at the same time. The only thing I can say about HGH and insulin is

In time insulin will make a difference in your gaining process, but you need to have patience because insulin is like HGH, the results take quite a while to arrive.

-Gear
    Not many people can do that. It's mainly because their diets are not perfected to work with Slin/GH combo. Most average gym rats that run Slin seem to get a little bit on the chubby side.

Luckily, I am like you, and shed fat when using Slin...while gaining muscle. I always used to think I was doing something wrong because I wasnt getting heavier. It certainly changes body composition.

But...like Gear said, give it time.

-Gear
    thanks to both of you again, and, point heeded lol

Thread Information