Thread: igf mixing

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Smile igf mixing

i just recieved a igf kit from ar-r fast delivery! i understand the mixing instuctions i recieved from them to bring the mix to 10ml=1000 mcg but i am used to 1ml=1000 mcg i cant just mix the 1gram with 1ml SC to bring it to 1ml=1000mcg wich is the mix i am used to researching with in soft tissue or is it just best to stick to the 10ml=1000mcg and research IM
    if you know the answer to this question you win one million bucks!LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

but really, if you can help me please do. Best Wishes on your goals!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    i just recieved a igf kit from ar-r fast delivery! i understand the mixing instuctions i recieved from them to bring the mix to 10ml=1000 mcg but i am used to 1ml=1000 mcg i cant just mix the 1gram with 1ml SC to bring it to 1ml=1000mcg wich is the mix i am used to researching with in soft tissue or is it just best to stick to the 10ml=1000mcg and research IM
    if you know the answer to this question you win one million bucks!LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

but really, if you can help me please do. Best Wishes on your goals!

just do 1ml, its easiest.

1ml

so 1ml IM i usually do soft tissue but am I correct in thinking that 1ml is to much to research with soft tissue thank you for your help so far! anymore info to answer these other questions would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks and hope you are having a good day

so 1ml IM i usually do soft tissue but am I correct in thinking that 1ml is to much to research with soft tissue thank you for your help so far! anymore info to answer these other questions would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks and hope you are having a good day
    your not gonna inject the whole 1ml.

1ml=1000mcg just do 40-60mcg when injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    your not gonna inject the whole 1ml.

1ml=1000mcg just do 40-60mcg when injecting.
    the whole kit is 1gram i thought that 1gm=1000mcg.....the instuctions i got from them said with the 1gram IGF powdwer and the 10ml SC comes out to 100mcg/ml and makes 10 ml.....i have had the 1000mcg/ml igf and understand it but this kit is 1gm igf powder,10ml SC and a sterile 10ml vial so wouldnt that be 1000mcg/10ml......i,m not trying to make a joke but l
    i think i'm more confused now.....sorry if i misunderstood you

the whole kit is 1gram i thought that 1gm=1000mcg.....the instuctions i got from them said with the 1gram IGF powdwer and the 10ml SC comes out to 100mcg/ml and makes 10 ml.....i have had the 1000mcg/ml igf and understand it but this kit is 1gm igf powder,10ml SC and a sterile 10ml vial so wouldnt that be 1000mcg/10ml......i,m not trying to make a joke but l
    i think i'm more confused now.....sorry if i misunderstood you

i thought your were gonna reconstitute with 1ml. 1ml=1000mcg makes 10 iu on a slin pin = 100mcg

if you reconstituted with 10ml then you would inject 1ml=100mcg.

is your vial big enough for 10ml? my igf comes in 1 or 2ml vial.

understand now?

no unastand

i thought your were gonna reconstitute with 1ml. 1ml=1000mcg makes 10 iu on a slin pin = 100mcg

if you reconstituted with 10ml then you would inject 1ml=100mcg.

is your vial big enough for 10ml? my igf comes in 1 or 2ml vial.

understand now?

look in my other post they sent a sterile 10ml vial.......so yes it is big enough for 10ml

my igf kit came with 1000mcg of igf powder,10ml sodium cloride and a sterile 10 ml vial.....I asked AR-R how to mix it be cause I just like you am used to about a 2-3ml vial.....

here is how AR-R told me to mix it=
    draw 2-3ml SC into syringe
    carefully inject the SC into the 2-3ml vial with the igf powder in it
    then draw out the igf contitution from the 2-3 ml vial,inject into the 10ml vial
    then add the remaining SC to the 10ml vial

bringing the final result 1ml=100mcg igf

why cant I just use 1ml SC add it to the 2-3ml vial with the igf powder bringin the final result to 1ml=1000 or 1IU=10mcg.....understand?.....I AM ASKING IF IT IS OKAY TO MIX IT 1ML=1000MCG AND NOT 10ML=1000MCG!
    .....understand now?
    Last edited by skinnykenney; 05-26-2008 at 03:42 PM. Reason: MORE INFO

look in my other post they sent a sterile 10ml vial.......so yes it is big enough for 10ml

my igf kit came with 1000mcg of igf powder,10ml sodium cloride and a sterile 10 ml vial.....I asked AR-R how to mix it be cause I just like you am used to about a 2-3ml vial.....

here is how AR-R told me to mix it=
    draw 2-3ml SC into syringe
    carefully inject the SC into the 2-3ml vial with the igf powder in it
    then draw out the igf contitution from the 2-3 ml vial,inject into the 10ml vial
    then add the remaining SC to the 10ml vial

bringing the final result 1ml=100mcg igf

why cant I just use 1ml SC add it to the 2-3ml vial with the igf powder bringin the final result to 1ml=1000 or 1IU=10mcg.....understand?.....I AM ASKING IF IT IS OKAY TO MIX IT 1ML=1000MCG AND NOT 10ML=1000MCG!
    .....understand now?
    YES THAT WHAT I DO AND TOLD YOU TO DO

natysuk

YES THAT WHAT I DO AND TOLD YOU TO DO

My apologies,my mistake,i was misunderstanding the moral to the story totaly!.....and i did not want to mess it up and throw money down the drain!
    ....I do really apreciate the help it is just in time.....tomorrow is mix day......and i thought that if the extra SC was not needed why use it.....
    just atheory of mine but the less I put in my body the better in the long run....dont get me wrong I still experiment though LOL......

My apologies,my mistake,i was misunderstanding the moral to the story totaly!.....and i did not want to mess it up and throw money down the drain!
    ....I do really apreciate the help it is just in time.....tomorrow is mix day......and i thought that if the extra SC was not needed why use it.....
    just atheory of mine but the less I put in my body the better in the long run....dont get me wrong I still experiment though LOL......
    no prob.

i also totally agree, i only used 40-45mcg instead of 60-80mcg like others use.

?

no prob.

i also totally agree, i only used 40-45mcg instead of 60-80mcg like others use.
    so i take it you think 40-45mcg will be just as good as 80mcg?.....did you have good results with that mcg?.....and were you on a cycle also?.....
    Thanks a lot you have been very helpfull so far!

so i take it you think 40-45mcg will be just as good as 80mcg?.....did you have good results with that mcg?.....and were you on a cycle also?.....
    Thanks a lot you have been very helpfull so far!

i dont think its as good as 80mcg. i just dont think 80 is needed the first time and at my weight i didnt feel it was needed. next time ill probably go up to 60 and so on.

it is too soon to tell, the results come later on down the road. i did get a nice pump.

yes i was on cycle.

your welcome.

Thread Information