Thread: Wow

beachbm is offline New Member

Wow

As some of you may know from my other posts I am on my first cycle of HGH (little over a week 2iu's EOD). All I can say is WOW I feel GREAT!! No real change in my work outs and not really any sides except a slight numbness in my hands when i wake up from sleep. I am not as sore after a workout but the euphoria is awsome!!! I cant weight to see what happens in a few weeks when I run some AAS with it. I will keep you informed

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how old are you bro? 2ius eod is a very low dose and you shouldnt see any results at all

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    how old are you bro? 2ius eod is a very low dose and you shouldnt see any results at all
    Funny you posted I'm reading this post from a best western in pittsburgh right now visiting some friends :Lol:

PT
    which best western bro? oakland, monroeville, cranberry, southside?

I know 2ius eod is low but and I also thought it would take MUCH longer to see anything. I am 38yrs old. I must say that there is not any change in strengh or endurance just I am not sore for as long as I usally am and my mood is AWSOME. went to 2.5ius and had a little numbness in my little finger on both hands. I take it about 3 or 4 am but I am not sleepy in the morning like others have said. Does everyone who take HGH feel that way? Should I be concerned? Is it imposible for me to ANYTHING this soon? Is it all a placebo effect? The only thing that concerns me after talking to everyone is that I do not have any "REAL" side effects and what I AM feeling couldnt be the HGH. So now I am left with is what I have real?? any thought or comments would be welcome.

BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member
    what ur experiencing is purley mental at this point (still a great feeling)

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Although it may be mental, I have seen some crazy studies that show the power of the human mind. For example, a test study showed that a group of people on low doses of testosterone , but thought they were not, grew less than the people who thought they were on steroids but actually were not. Obviously this would not occur with larger doses, but it proved to me that the mind can do great things.
    As I read your thread I too thought it may be in your mind, but I did not want to bring you down. Whether it is from the HGH or your own mind does not matter. What does matter is that you feel good.
    Thats all anyone ever wants, right?
    Have a good one and post again in a few months when you see additional benefits start to happen as well.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Although it may be mental, I have seen some crazy studies that show the power of the human mind. For example, a test study showed that a group of people on low doses of testosterone , but thought they were not, grew less than the people who thought they were on steroids but actually were not. Obviously this would not occur with larger doses, but it proved to me that the mind can do great things.
    As I read your thread I too thought it may be in your mind, but I did not want to bring you down. Whether it is from the HGH or your own mind does not matter. What does matter is that you feel good.
    Thats all anyone ever wants, right?
    Have a good one and post again in a few months when you see additional benefits start to happen as well.
    hey bro, can you try to find and print that study if you can. im just really interested in things like that. as for the hgh bieng legit, if you are feeling numbness in your hands or fingers then its legit. what kind do you have?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am up to 3ius eod and I am having sides... Numbness in hands, index finger joint is sore as hell But my mood is off the charts. I am in a good mood all the time. My recovery time seems much shorter than before I started. not any real change in strengh yet. I am getting ready to add some AAS in a few weeks I will let you know how things go.

Thread Information