Thread: the HGH tingle

atomicbomb is offline Banned

the HGH tingle

when should I expect the tingle in my hands from HGH

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone is different, but this effect can appear as soon as a few days post injection. It all depends on how your body reacts and how much HGH you use.

-Gear

Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Tingle?

I'm on 2IUs 6/1 Omnitrope pharm HGH, in week 7 now, but around week 3-4 my wrists became real stiff and slightly swollen. I've never felt a tingle but a dull soreness, bad in the morning when I wake but better as the day goes on.

Now Clen makes my hands tingle, shake and rattle =)

Bat

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, that is what ya get.. do you wake in the middle of the night with your hands asleep, that's another fun experience..

sides tend to subside the longer you run the cycle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Yes, I do wake up and have to reposition my arms because it feels like circulation has been cut off. But I take Lunesta to sleep at night so I'm usually out cold until early morning when I wake to soar wrists.

Bat

bombtrack is offline Banned

post inject

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Everyone is different, but this effect can appear as soon as a few days post injection. It all depends on how your body reacts and how much HGH you use.

-Gear
    -Gear-
    -by post injection do you mean directly as in minutes or hours-
    -thanks for your information!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    no he means afew days after your first injection

LOL @ Timm.

bombtrack: I mean as soon as you can PWO.

-Gear

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Some people never end up getting the sides such as bloat or numb hands/fingers.

juice555 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    Some people never end up getting the sides such as bloat or numb hands/fingers.
    Ive been on 1 week up to 2.5iu/day. not a side to speak of. if i end up being one of the lucky ones who doesnt get any CTS or bloat, and other way to tell if i have legit stuff - other than waiting 6 months?

I do feel slightly hypo - same as i did after my IGF shots months ago.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    i never got teh tingle =(

Quote Originally Posted by juice555 View Post
    Ive been on 1 week up to 2.5iu/day. not a side to speak of. if i end up being one of the lucky ones who doesnt get any CTS or bloat, and other way to tell if i have legit stuff - other than waiting 6 months?

I do feel slightly hypo - same as i did after my IGF shots months ago.
    It normally takes people weeks if not months to start getting sides other than bloat. The bloat will depend on your diet.

HGH does not make you go hypo. It has a tendancy to lower insulin sensitivity, and raise blood sugar levels over time. If you are using insulin, it is a whole nother story.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Mutation, ive been getting bloat and burping like mad after 4 shots, i thought it might be the gh. My diet is clean, also been sweating like a pig whilst on it. Take it these are normal sides?

Quote Originally Posted by petethemanc View Post
    Mutation, ive been getting bloat and burping like mad after 4 shots, i thought it might be the gh. My diet is clean, also been sweating like a pig whilst on it. Take it these are normal sides?
    Are you using any AAS?

Just var and cidoteston.

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    My Bf and I never got numbness while taking GH. This is my second year on it but he has been taking it for years before that and never experienced any sides. And yes, our stuff is legit! I guess like Mutation said some people never get sides.

Side effects don't have to occur, it all depends on how your body reacts and that's why some get worse sides than others. So many people don't get numbness in the fingers, sore joints etc and start freaking out and thinking their stuff is bunk when that's not necessaraly the case.

-Gear

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

good work

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    My Bf and I never got numbness while taking GH. This is my second year on it but he has been taking it for years before that and never experienced any sides. And yes, our stuff is legit! I guess like Mutation said some people never get sides.
    MAN YOU LOOK SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am not into dudes but he looks to be in good condition.

the heist

not trying to be a dick, but gonna be.......dude this is a thread started by someone that needs info for a specific reason.........dont start flaming because I wont flame back!........it is real easy to start your own thread to get answers to your questions.......or wait untill you can pm, if you cant yet,and ask him an off topic question.....

smell bacon

Are you using any AAS?
    man I know I am new but what the heck two junior members posting this crap for?.........hello officer whatshisname....

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    MAN YOU LOOK SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am not into dudes but he looks to be in good condition.
    Thanks! We work HARD!

man I know I am new but what the heck two junior members posting this crap for?.........hello officer whatshisname....

Who the f**k is this guy???? 20 posts and causing shit. Dude try and help out rather than bitching on other peoples posts.

If this thread turns into a childish argument I will lock it.

-Gear

What does post count or board status have to do with anything? I am no newb...in fact I am a national level competitor. That means alot of hard work, knowledge of the sport, diet, drugs, and training.

I don't know why you posted, but if you had knowledge about the topic then you may understand...like Gear. The original thread states that he has bad bloat and continual sweating. That sounds like the use of a possible aromatizing steroid . Plus, if he was using something such as trenbolone (non aromatizing) that may explain the sweating.

Who the f**k is this guy???? 20 posts and causing shit. Dude try and help out rather than bitching on other peoples posts.
    Last edited by Mutation; 05-25-2008 at 09:08 PM.

-Gear
    I'm not into childish arguments. I think you know that. I would like to know his reasoning behind the things he has said in his posts.

None of them had anything to do with this thread, nor did they help anybody or answer any questions...just name calling.

This is why I left this board years ago. It was intelligent people like yourself and a few others that made me want to start up a new board name, and post again.

Just var and cidoteston.

Ok, that may explain some of the bloat. The Cidoteston is Testosterone Enanthate , which can bloat you up. The only reason I can think of your "burping" problem may be that your stomach is having a problem with the Var since it is an oral. Many people have gastro problems due to oral use...including myself. Never heard of the problem with Var, but I have with orals such as Dol, Drol, and Winny.

thanks

-Gear
    I am not trying to be a jerk!this was a thread started by me so i could get info on hgh........not have anybody get on it and start asking about aas and there side effects,I thought there was another spot for aas questions.....if someone doesn,t know if they are taking aas they make you retain water or look bloated does'nt need to be near any of this stuff!
    ..and if you look I was'nt that much of a jerk i was just trying to say i started this thread and it was starting to go in a tatally diferent direction than what i needed!

dont worry I only respond to post when people are nice and helpfull.....I DO NOT FLAME!

good work

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    Thanks! We work HARD!

you guys keep up the good work! please keep an eye out for threads started by me.I am sure you will be able to help me with my questions.

I'm finished with this thread,gonna give it up to other guys.Sorry if you post in this thread and I don't respond!
    THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT WAS NICE AND TRIED TO HELP ME ON MY THREAD!Thanks and best regards to everyone!

you guys keep up the good work! please keep an eye out for threads started by me.I am sure you will be able to help me with my questions.

I'm finished with this thread,gonna give it up to other guys.Sorry if you post in this thread and I don't respond!
    THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT WAS NICE AND TRIED TO HELP ME ON MY THREAD!Thanks and best regards to everyone!
    Oh, wait...you already were. You are just here under a new username.

not at all bro!

Oh, wait...you already were. You are just here under a new username.
    not like it looks....just a simple mistake!.....Ithought I was in my igf mixing thread.

So I would like to say sorry for jumping the gun and also if I upset anyone!

Best regards and I hope everyone has success,no matter what thier goal is!!!!

not like it looks....just a simple mistake!.....Ithought I was in my igf mixing thread.

So I would like to say sorry for jumping the gun and also if I upset anyone!

Best regards and I hope everyone has success,no matter what thier goal is!!!!
    HaHa, no worries. I couldnt figure out why you were getting so angry.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Lmao

Lol

HaHa, no worries. I couldnt figure out why you were getting so angry.
    The ole' Lady must have been under my skin LOL!!!
    Take care bro hope you can help with anything in the future.
    My hands and feet/legs tingle/itch but this didnt start until I added 60mcg IM of igf to my hgh regimine.....any expirience with that?

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Lmao
    all ill say is SOME PEOPLE!

The ole' Lady must have been under my skin LOL!!!
    Take care bro hope you can help with anything in the future.
    My hands and feet/legs tingle/itch but this didnt start until I added 60mcg IM of igf to my hgh regimine.....any expirience with that?
    Never had any tingle/numbness from IGF. Sounds like you may be just starting to feel the effects of the GH. Fat feet/hands are a good sign.

Post tongle

Never had any tingle/numbness from IGF. Sounds like you may be just starting to feel the effects of the GH. Fat feet/hands are a good sign.
    i did'nt get ant sides untill i started some igf with my hgh....was on hgh for 4months with no sides then 4weeks after adding igf I started getting the tingle/itch.....ifeel that itchy tingle in my ankles more so in my ankles than my legs....and alittle higher as i sit here now!
    take care!!!

i did'nt get ant sides untill i started some igf with my hgh....was on hgh for 4months with no sides then 4weeks after adding igf I started getting the tingle/itch.....ifeel that itchy tingle in my ankles more so in my ankles than my legs....and alittle higher as i sit here now!
    take care!!!
    Sounds like fullness from the increase in insulin sensitivity from the IGF-1.

Thread Information