shaytorn is offline New Member

t4 and Clen question

im 35 years old and have been working really hard last 7 or 8 months to get into shape, have gone from 129kg's to 101kgs and have made massive diet changes thanks to some great feedback from people on this site (on 7 meals a day atm). i have been taking some clen for the last few weeks to help get rid of the last stubborn fat and have been speaking to some people about t4. there seems a lot of threads on t3 but not as much on clen and t4. the name of the stuff is Oroxine. can someone please help me with the dosages and right time to take.

thanks for any advice/help

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    First of all, congratulations on the weight drop, that's a huge achievement. That must have been very hard to accomplish but it just shows your level of dedication, once again well done.

Clen + T4 can work quite well but surprisingly enough some people do not like that combination. I guess you will have to try and see for yourself.

I would usually take about 100mcg of T4 and start on about 40 - 60mcg of clen p/day. The T4 dose would stay the same from start to end and the clen dose would get higher but no higher than 100 - 120mcg p/day. This is what I have found to work quite well when using Clen and T4.

Good luck.

-Gear

shaytorn is offline New Member
    Thanks Gear. it has been hard work but it is so worth it. The feedback from members here for my diet and training helped a lot, just wish id found this site earlier. just the change from a size 40 jeans to a 34 was great enough lol but the extra energy and confidence is priceless. Thanks for the advice ill report back with results.

Thread Information