Thread: HGH Decision

diving4lobsters is offline New Member

HGH Decision

I am trying to get on HGH but I got to say that it is very hard to decide what to buy! The more I read the more confuse I am. There is so much information out there and everyone is trying to sell their product . I simply don’t know what to believe.
    I am 36 with 180 pounds. I am taking the normal stuff: creatine, protein shakes, and complex carbs but I simply can’t gain any more and my muscle refuse to grow anymore. So I know it is time to get some help. I was thinking Anadrol but the side effects that I have read just got me thinking it is not for me. I think the way I want to move forward is with HGH. Which I why I need help:
    What HGH brand should I purchase? Does this stuff really works? Should I expect real muscle gain with HGH? AND most important, I should I get liquid instead of pills??
    Thank you in advance

jtmcpherson is offline New Member
    correct me if i'm wrong but HGH comes in vials and is to be injected. jintropin is a good brand apparently,

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmcpherson View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but HGH comes in vials and is to be injected. jintropin is a good brand apparently,
    HGH is an injectable. HGH in spray or pill form in nothing more than a gimmick, and is not real HGH.

Jintropin is a decent brand, but is pretty much unobtainable at the moment. Most GH floating around thses days seems to be various forms of generic chinese. Quality varies.

thats what i thought. and i just got 100IU of jintropin on wedensday so... yeah.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    100iu will bring you nowhere - u need at least to feel any effects with chinese gh 2iu per day, that means with the 5/2 protocol at least 40iu per month. and you want to stay on it at least 6 months to feel effects, so basically, buy more and get your self educated. hgh on it s own will not do much, beisdes a bit of rreducing fat. you will have to stack test if you wanna see muscle growth.

pls read at least the sticky, you don t seem to have any clue what you are doing....

interesting!

this is what i have seen so far based on the reviews, that pills or sprays is just a waste of money. Under the bodybuilding website there is a ton of these pills.
    Well, I am sure not going to waste my money. I am going to look at the injection form. Are there any laws for this stuff? Do you know of reputable websites to buy from?

Thanks

I sure don't... this is why I am asking and reading before injecting any shit in my body.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I d like to quote myself:

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post

pls read at least the sticky, you don t seem to have any clue what you are doing....

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Have you got any idea on what a HGH cycle will cost?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    100iu will bring you nowhere - u need at least to feel any effects with chinese gh 2iu per day, that means with the 5/2 protocol at least 40iu per month. and you want to stay on it at least 6 months to feel effects, so basically, buy more and get your self educated. hgh on it s own will not do much, beisdes a bit of rreducing fat. you will have to stack test if you wanna see muscle growth.

i'll buy more when this runs out but i wanted to make sure it was good.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, you need to go at least 8iu-10iu day if you wanna gain some size, for at least 6 months, so You will have to take that into consideration with $$$$. 2-4iu will probably make you loose some fat and feel better but for Muscle size you will need more, I think probably Gear or some of the other Sr. Members can verify this.

Peace

Thanks to all...

I know this is not cheap :-( but I just can't grow anymore.. Now, don't think I want to be massive.. I have 17 1/2 arms right now which is not big. Just decent. I wish I could just find something that could take me over the hump. My goal is around 18" arms.

I was at 162 pounds about a year ago with 15" arms. So, I have done pretty good. But once again, my body is saying "Thats all folks".

Thread Information