Ryan121 is offline Associate Member

why am I sweating

Since I have started my cycle,
    HGH 3iu's
    T-3 50mcg
    Test E 500mg/week
    I soaked the bed the last two nights...I mean like it was a pool. What is this from, T-3?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Test makes me sweat. Some people get sweats more than others.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's the enanthate and it's quite normal.

-Gear

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Because you're on steroids . Doh!

Ryan121 is offline Associate Member
    will this subside a bit as my body b/c use to the T?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I usually sweat the whole cycle. If I run a long esther c or e then for me it subsides about 2-3 weeks after I my last injection. Dont know if your prone to snoring but I also snore like a freight train after I put on my first 10 lbs during cycle. That lasts until my body adjusts which is usually about 6 weeks post cycle. If this is your first cycle then I would have run the test alone.
    It might be compounded by the T3 but that is just a guess on my part. Many of these compounds are synergistic. When it comes to using multiple compounds remember that 1+1=4. That means 4 times the sides.

BRABUS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    I usually sweat the whole cycle. If I run a long esther c or e then for me it subsides about 2-3 weeks after I my last injection. Dont know if your prone to snoring but I also snore like a freight train after I put on my first 10 lbs during cycle. That lasts until my body adjusts which is usually about 6 weeks post cycle. If this is your first cycle then I would have run the test alone.
    It might be compounded by the T3 but that is just a guess on my part. Many of these compounds are synergistic. When it comes to using multiple compounds remember that 1+1=4. That means 4 times the sides.
    Phew, i was beginning to think it was just me, but when i get a burst of weight gain/growth, usually on rebound from a diet, i too snore like a freight train much to the disdane of my wife who i find has joined my daughter in bed after being unable to cope with it.lol, god bless her.
    I genuinly feel sorry for her as she loves her sleep.

Its not from my throat, but from the top inner nostril which must swell somewhat as i can actualy feel it resonate 'cos i don'y have to be in a deep sleep, its as soon as i start to relax. Ive wokenmyself up numerous times with it.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    currently going through the same thing my man

Thread Information