jg42058p is offline Member

Question on Stacking MGF and IGF1LR3

So I've read that taking IGF1LR3 at dosages above 100mcg/ed for longer than 4 weeks makes the extra dosages unaffective. What I mean is, if say for example you take 120mcg/ed, its just as affective as 100mcg/ed.. and if you run it for 6 weeks, you will see gains only during the first 4.

My question is that since MGF is a type of IGF, would staking MGF and IGF1LR3 both @ 100mcg/ed be only as affective as 100mcg/ed of IGF1Lr3 (and the other compound wouldn't be as affective)

OR if I were to take IGF1LR3 for 1 month at 100mcg/ed, and then take MGF for 1 month at 100mcg/ed, would the first month of IGF make the second month of MGF be unaffective?

thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    So I've read that taking IGF1LR3 at dosages above 100mcg/ed for longer than 4 weeks makes the extra dosages unaffective.
    In terms of cycle length then you can definitely cycle IGF for longer than 4 weeks. As a matter of fact you can get away with cycling IGF for about 8 weeks before the gains really start to slow then and that's when it is time to refresh your receptors.

In terms of the dose, 100mcg is a great dose, not a beginners dose but there is a certainly a huge difference between a 100mcg and 60 - 80mcg. I know a few guys who take 120 - 200mcg of IGF and absolutely will not use any less. I have found anything over 100mcg delivers some really nice gains especially if stacked with other compounds but I guess each to their own.

To answer your question, the answer is no, doses over 100mcg are not ineffective.

What I mean is, if say for example you take 120mcg/ed, its just as affective as 100mcg/ed.. and if you run it for 6 weeks, you will see gains only during the first 4.
    I have found once you breach the 100mcg mark the gains are relly good but the sides also increase dramatically. As for the cycle period, as I stated above you can definitely get away with cycling IGF for 6 weeks.

IGF does not deliver mega gains so it would be quite hard to accurately measure the gaining process when comparing 100mcg to 120mcg and 4 weeks to 6 weeks.

would staking MGF and IGF1LR3 both @ 100mcg/ed be only as affective as 100mcg/ed of IGF1Lr3 (and the other compound wouldn't be as affective)
    No it wouldn't be just like taking LR3.

OR if I were to take IGF1LR3 for 1 month at 100mcg/ed, and then take MGF for 1 month at 100mcg/ed, would the first month of IGF make the second month of MGF be unaffective?
    No.

thanks
    Not a problem.

-Gear

Thread Information