Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So HGH

Nitro29 is offline Member

So HGH

Does nothing for at least 3 months? It better really blow my skirt up after that because I'm starting to wonder if I should have even bothered...Nitro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Age is a factor, but it should be run for at least 6 months. I'll move this to the HGH section, you may get more input there.

Ok, sorry about that Big. I'll learn.

Thanks...Nitro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    No apologies needed bro, I'm still learning myself.

I have been dead tired since I sarted taking this, did not feel like working out at all. Now I see in the other thread that its normal for gh to make you tired? This is crazy shit.

I am taking Anavar which has helped, and test e, which obvioiusly has not kicked in yet, but I had no idea about this hgh. My damn fingertips and hands are sensitive, I'm tired as hell, but I am feeling the gains of the Anavar. This hgh better get a hell of a lot better a hell of a lot faster. Its making me TIRED WTF

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The gaining process is quite slow so at times it can be hard to see see/feel the gains especially if you are younger using loswer doses. Also, 3 months is not a long time on HGH but by now you should have experienced some fat loss.

-Gear

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Also, 3 months is not a long time on HGH but by now you should have experienced some fat loss.

-Gear
    x2 on fat loss after 3 months.

From my experience, and that of many friends,and trainees as well, for growth in regards to HGH, it needs to be ran at high doses coupled with testosterone . High doses equates to 8 + iu's every day.

Pinnacle

Sorry guys, I guess that did not come accross right. I have only just started my first cycle a little over a week ago. I just realized by reading around here a bit that I am tired because of the gh and it is useless until at least 3 months. I do not really need to lose weight at all except a little a beer gut around the spare tire. Did not expect that at all, I need to gain mass really. age 36 h 5'11" wt 180...Nitro
    Last edited by Nitro29; 05-30-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    Sorry guys, I guess that did not come accross right. I have only just started my first cycle a little over a week ago. I just realized by reading around here a bit that I am tired because of the gh and it is useless until at least 3 months. I do not really need to lose weight at all except a little a beer gut around the spare tire. Did not expect that at all, I need to gain mass really. age 36 h 5'11" wt 180...Nitro
    This is your first cycle with anabolic ? Or just adding HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    This is your first cycle with anabolic? Or just adding HGH?
    First ever, of any kind. Been "working out" for awhile off and on...Nitro

BlueBlue is offline New Member
    Nitro, it gets a lot better. I'm in my 4th week of my HGH. I was one tired SOB the first week or two. So much so, I didn't think I could continue with it even at a lower dose because at any dose it was draggin my azz down. I think you'll read around here the same info, your body will adjust to it and feeling lethargic should go away. It did with me but I also switched to evening shots and problem was gone. Just food for thought but I'm older @ 44.
    Last edited by BlueBlue; 05-31-2008 at 05:12 AM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Personally I think that the 6 month minimum rule is complete BS depending on what you want to get out of it - high doses run PWO with slin will give you benefits in strength and lean muscle from the get go, in my opinion of course...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Nitro, I may have missed it, but how much did you start with?

Thanks guys. The lethargic feeling does not seem to be as bad as it was. I did not know what the hell was going on. I was thinking to myself: "I'm taking steroids for the first time ever, I should be feeling like a damn pit bull, but I am dragging"

Oki-Des - I started out with 1iu at wakeup for the first full week. I am on week 2 now and I do 1iu at wakeup and 1iu after workout. Week 3 I was told to do 1.5/ 1.5.

I am also taking Anavar , T3, and 250mg of test e per week. I have noticed some strength increase and definate increase in stamina. Not fully sure what to attribute it to. Thanks guys....Nitro
    Last edited by Nitro29; 05-31-2008 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks guys. The lethargic feeling does not seem to be as bad as it was. I did not know what the hell was going on. I was thinking to myself: "I'm taking steroids for the first time ever, I should be feeling like a damn pit bull, but I am dragging"

It's the testosterone , not the HGH that causing the lethargic feeling. It's quite common. I had tha happen to me my first cycle as well, but it hit me around week 3. Once your body gets used to the hormones you'll feel better. Takes about one week.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Personally I think that the 6 month minimum rule is complete BS depending on what you want to get out of it - high doses run PWO with slin will give you benefits in strength and lean muscle from the get go, in my opinion of course...
    I've been using HGH for over 10 years pretty much non stop, so can you explain to me ( and my endocrinologist) how slin/HGH effects strength gains right from the get go? I appreciate that as I will print out your post and show my endocrinolgist next month when I see him.

Pinnacle

Awesome, thanks guys. Now I just wonder is 250mg of test enough. Everybody seems to say 500 is the way to go. Hmmm

Awesome, thanks guys. Now I just wonder is 250mg of test enough. Everybody seems to say 500 is the way to go. Hmmm
    Clinical studies show 300 mgs of testosterone to be the minimum for hypertrophy. I can dig up the study if you want.

I've been using HGH for over 10 years pretty much non stop, so can you explain to me ( and my endocrinologist) how slin/HGH effects strength gains right from the get go? I appreciate that as I will print out your post and show my endocrinolgist next month when I see him.

Pinnacle
    lol Do I detect a hint of sarcasm me ol' cocker?

Well I do not claim to have an in depth knowledge of the endocrine system but it is my understanding that when HGH and slin hit the liver there is a large release of IGF-1 so why do I need to wait 6 mths for that IGF to work? Again I will state that I do not claim to be an expert but I understood that IGF-1 works fairly quickly, no?

My opinion is also based on my experience and the experience on others whos opinions I trust, Whitey, Mallet, Nytol, among others.

If your endo needs any other help PM me and I will give you my phone number so he can call me and I'll do what I can.

(The above is a joke before you go crazy on my ass)

goose is offline Banned

Pinnacle
    Good question Big pinn

Clinical studies show 300 mgs of testosterone to be the minimum for hypertrophy. I can dig up the study if you want.
    Thanks a ton, but thats not necessarry. I think from what I am seeing that I need to double my dose. Never dreamed this stuff would make me sleepy, I might just quit drinking! Thanks again...Nitro

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    For me, when I get tired in the afternoon I sometimes lay down and almost fall asleep. But before actually falling asleep I open my eyes and am wide awake again. I use to have that but have not noticed it over the past few months. Ive been on for about 7 or 8 months now.

Well I do not claim to have an in depth knowledge of the endocrine system but it is my understanding that when HGH and slin hit the liver there is a large release of IGF-1 so why do I need to wait 6 mths for that IGF to work? Again I will state that I do not claim to be an expert but I understood that IGF-1 works fairly quickly, no?

My opinion is also based on my experience and the experience on others whos opinions I trust, Whitey, Mallet, Nytol, among others.

If your endo needs any other help PM me and I will give you my phone number so he can call me and I'll do what I can.

Are Nytol, mallet, whitey endocrinologists? Do they have literature to back whatever claims they have made? I've been on board for years and seen more ludicrous claims by so-called internet gurus that I am in fact calling these people out right here, right now!

How is IGF directly linked to strength gains?

Yes, I'd love your phone number, not just to give to my endo but also so i can talk dirty to you late at a night while waiting for strength gains from HGH.

Jesus, I'm running 10 ius ED right now and I'm not getting any strength gains at all. F*ck me, I want my money back...further, I'm firing my endo as well. Why do I need him when I can get all this factual info right here?

10 yrs of paying my endo down te f*cking tubes....

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    For me, when I get tired in the afternoon I sometimes lay down and almost fall asleep. But before actually falling asleep I open my eyes and am wide awake again. I use to have that but have not noticed it over the past few months. Ive been on for about 7 or 8 months now.
    Wow, thats weird. Are you taking test e too, or just GH?

LMAO

Are Nytol, mallet, whitey endocrinologists? Do they have literature to back whatever claims they have made? I've been on board for years and seen more ludicrous claims by so-called internet gurus that I am in fact calling these people out right here, right now!

Yes, I'd love your phone number, not just to give to my endo but also so i can talk dirty to you late at a night while waiting for strength gains from HGH.

Jesus, I'm running 10 ius ED right now and I'm not getting any strength gains at all. F*ck me, I want my money back...further, I'm firing my endo as well. Why do I need him when I can get all this factual info right here?

I'm with this guy...Nitro

LMAO

No, they are not endocrinologists (nor do they claim to be "gurus") but real life experience has value too, also how many endocrinilogical studies have been done on intramuscular PWO injections of large doses of HGH and slin?

I don't know if I mentioned it before but I do not claim to have an in depth understanding on the endocrine system but IGF is anabolic is it not? Therefore surely an increase in muscle may just result in an increase in strength, no?

Fuck that shit, you're so aggressive I bet you're into all sorts of nasty violent sexual depravity you sick puppy...

Well at least thats one good thing thats come out of this thread, perhaps you could put the money you saved towards anger management counselling!

BOLD>>>>>>>

LMAO

No, they are not endocrinologists (nor do they claim to be "gurus") but real life experience has value too, also how many endocrinilogical studies have been done on intramuscular PWO injections of large doses of HGH and slin? Show me one study that suggests HGH/slin combo promotes hypotrophy directly, more so immediately like you, and those claim.What I'm getting at is, I want you people to show US how HGH works immediately.By your claims HGH isn't a long term drug. In fact you guys are claiming immediate results with HGH. SHOW ME!

I don't know if I mentioned it before but I do not claim to have an in depth understanding on the endocrine system but IGF is anabolic is it not? Therefore surely an increase in muscle may just result in an increase in strength, no?True, over time....I still want studies showing after one injection, or even over the course of two weeks, HGH directly causes hypertrophy. Hell, for sh*t and giggles lets make it one month :-)

Fuck that shit, you're so aggressive I bet you're into all sorts of nasty violent sexual depravity you sick puppy...Don't kid yourself, you'd love it

Well at least thats one good thing thats come out of this thread, perhaps you could put the money you saved towards anger management counselling! Court appointed sessions didn't work, why the f*ck would I pay from them out of my own pocket?

Retort please..........

Pinnacle

Show me one study that suggests HGH/slin combo promotes hypotrophy directly, more so immediately like you, and those claim.What I'm getting at is, I want you people to show US how HGH works immediately.By your claims HGH isn't a long term drug. In fact you guys are claiming immediate results with HGH. SHOW ME!
    Um, that was kinda MY point Pinn - we both know there have been no such studies - none that I am aware of anyway so in the abscence of such studies I will go on my experience and that of my buddies, k?

I also did not for one second say that HGH is not a long term drug, I simply said that claims that anything under 6 months will yield no results are innacurate, I agree that the longer you can run it the better - never said otherwise.

True, over time....I still want studies showing after one injection, or even over the course of two weeks, HGH directly causes hypertrophy. Hell, for sh*t and giggles lets make it one month :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Take a deep breath and read the bold above...

Don't kid yourself, you'd love it
    Nah mate asphyxi-wanks and ping pong paddles aint my bag...

Court appointed sessions didn't work, why the f*ck would I pay from them out of my own pocket?
    Have you tried switching to decaff?

Bold........

Um, that was kinda MY point Pinn - we both know there have been no such studies - none that I am aware of anyway so in the abscence of such studies I will go on my experience and that of my buddies, k?are you a politician?So in fact you do believe growth occurs immediately upon using HGH?

I also did not for one second say that HGH is not a long term drug, I simply said that claims that anything under 6 months will yield no results are innacurate, I agree that the longer you can run it the better - never said otherwise.We are actually in agreement for once? Uncanny..

Take a deep breath and read the bold above...Ok, yoga classes are finally paying off.

Nah mate asphyxi-wanks and ping pong paddles aint my bag... Surely you jest

Have you tried switching to decaff? Yes I have but 200 mcg of clen, 5 g of test, 10 ius HGH seems to possibly be a factor as well

Sorry, didn't mean to start a shitstorm guys. I really appreciate all the info though, thanks for helping out a newb...Nitro

Sorry, didn't mean to start a shitstorm guys. I really appreciate all the info though, thanks for helping out a newb...Nitro

NO NO NO, it's not a sh*t storm. I've known NotSmall for many years. It's all good, even though he won't let me talk dirty to him.( I still think he's lying though*wink*)

Awesome

are you a politician?So in fact you do believe growth occurs immediately upon using HGH?
    Not a politician I just love these back and forths - I'm in direct sales and do this all day...

OK let me rephrase - I believe that PWO injections of GH & slin will immediately start contributing to growth - I'm not suggsting you will swell up immediately after the shot but I do not see why there should be a 6 month lag time before any lean muscle is produced.

We are actually in agreement for once? Uncanny..
    Enjoy it baby - you're on Team NotSmall!

Ok, yoga classes are finally paying off.
    Thats good - breathe in the good..... breathe out the bad.... and repeat...

Surely you jest
    OK you got me - string me up and smack me silly!

Yes I have but 200 mcg of clen, 5 g of test, 10 ius HGH seems to possibly be a factor as well
    That may well be contributing to your delicate mind-state!

OK me ol' fruit it's been fun but my new girlie is on the way over and she is not yet aware of my performance enhancing drug regimen so being logged on to steroid .com may just give the game away, it's been fun, hope you're out to play tomorrow!

Pinnacle would you reccomend a newbie like myself take gh everyday or like 5 on 2 off as some have suggested. Keeping in mind that I dont see myself being able to run 8-10 iu's like yourself. Thanks...Nitro

Or Gear, if you have any thoughts on this I would obviously welcome that as well. Again, I am looking more for growth, confidence than weight loss. Thanks guys, you rock...Nitro

Pinnacle would you reccomend a newbie like myself take gh everyday or like 5 on 2 off as some have suggested. Keeping in mind that I dont see myself being able to run 8-10 iu's like yourself. Thanks...Nitro

2 iu's 5 on/ 2 off is fine for what you are looking to achieve

I highly doubt anyone else would dare enter this thread.

Thanks Pinnacle

Nitro

Thanks Pinnacle

Nitro
    No problem buddy....by the time NotSmall and myself finish with thread it will have 5k in views. We'll make you famous dude!

No problem buddy....by the time NotSmall and myself finish with thread it will have 5k in views. We'll make you famous dude!
    Thank God.

I ran for office and I tap my toes at least twice a day underneath an airport bathroom stall and I got nothing.

5k views should do the trick, I can send pics of my Glutes if necessary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information