Mutation is offline Junior Member

Soreness after injections?

I'm just curious to see how many of you get sore at site on subq GH injection. I'm not talking about welts or discoloration, just soreness. Also, what type, brand, or generic were you using?

I have tried pretty much all of them. Some make me a little sore, and some don't, but I have never experianced welts. Sometimes I think it's excess fillers or preservatives from generics, and sometimes I wonder if it is 192aa. You just never know for sure these days.

My Canadian friend and I had a conversation on this after I experianced some soreness from some blues I recieved a while back. Yet, I have tried other blues and did not experiance any soreness. Both were supposed to be 191aa from a respected source, but you never know anymore. I just wanted to see what you guys had to say on the matter.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Never had any effects as such.

Bump!

-Gear

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    How about when you bros go IM with your GH ??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1 View Post
    How about when you bros go IM with your GH ??
    Not me.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    I'm just curious to see how many of you get sore at site on subq GH injection. I'm not talking about welts or discoloration, just soreness. Also, what type, brand, or generic were you using?

I have tried pretty much all of them. Some make me a little sore, and some don't, but I have never experianced welts. Sometimes I think it's excess fillers or preservatives from generics, and sometimes I wonder if it is 192aa. You just never know for sure these days.

My Canadian friend and I had a conversation on this after I experianced some soreness from some blues I recieved a while back. Yet, I have tried other blues and did not experiance any soreness. Both were supposed to be 191aa from a respected source, but you never know anymore. I just wanted to see what you guys had to say on the matter.
    joint soreness is one of the side effects that are possible with hgh. joint and muscle pain is supposed to be common but like gear i have never had any myself.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Never had a problem, I use Jin's

I prefer subq injection with all my GH. These currecnt blues just make the site of injecion a bit tender. It has to be for a reason, as my Serostim, Saizen, other blues, **********, and kefeis did not do this.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    joint soreness is one of the side effects that are possible with hgh. joint and muscle pain is supposed to be common but like gear i have never had any myself.

I'm talking about soreness at site of subq injection. Not muscle aches or joint pain...that is always a given.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    I'm talking about soreness at site of subq injection. Not muscle aches or joint pain...that is always a given.
    i never had muscle aches or joint pain from hgh. my wrists and hands hurt but thats from the tunnel around my median nerve swelling. i would question the legitacy of you hgh

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i never had muscle aches or joint pain from hgh. my wrists and hands hurt but thats from the tunnel around my median nerve swelling. i would question the legitacy of you hgh
    My HGH is very legit. I do not experiance muscle aches, but joint pain every so often, but that could be from various other compounds. Sadly, I know many people that do experiance joint and muscle aches when running high doses of GH.

The soreness did not occur today, but either way, I think I will switch to these other blues I have here. It's always a hit or miss with generics. Rediculous.

mrincredible is offline Junior Member
    I've experience a few things. I've had soreness at injections points, both sub-q and IM. I've itched, rashed, welted, swoll. And this week, I'm not feeling anything and have bumped up to 3iu a day.

mrincredible

Thread Information