Thread: Igf

jsinur7 is offline Member

Igf

I just ordered a vial of 1000mg igf-1 lr3

dont know if i can say the supplier so i wont but seems legit from other forums... my question is I have never used anything before... steroids or otherwise, but everything i read on this tells me to inject the muscle i worked and then the opposite muscle later that day.... does this mean it only grows the muscle you inject??? I work full body almost everyday... I am more interested in fat burning and lean mass over gaining great bulk wich is why i chose igf over roids... can i just inhect it in my butt all the time or am i gonna end up with one big ass cheek? i read that inhecting into fat makes it more likely to get a GUT... wich i definately want to avoid with the whole intestines thing... I just want to get cut up again and that would kind of defeat the purpose... Any Help And Input would be great... Thanks in advance..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome
    The people who recommend using it typically recommend injecting into the muscle group trained bi-laterally immediately following the workout. For example, if you trained biceps, you would inject into each bicep. Being that you are doing full body workouts, I would just rotate muscle groups each day, for example biceps today, chest tomorrow, etc.
    The typical starting dosage would be 40mcg per day, 20 into each of 2 muscles. Don't wait till later in the day to shoot the second muscle, do them both right after training.

Thanks... That Makes Sense.... from what i'm reading lr3 is just good for fat burning wich is what i want... i want that vaccuum sealed look back... It's just the last 5 ten pound max i need to lose... but it's not budging and i work out hard 5 days a week... is the igf-1 lr3 the right way to go to get rid of this last bit and if so, when the cycle is through is it gonna come back or will it stay gone if i keep working out?

Big
    It's hard to say, some people swear by it and some say it doesn't work, you just have to run it and see what it does for you. It can't hurt. Tweaking your diet and cardio is the best method of keeping the fat off, works every time

thanks for the input... i work out hard as hell and barely eat a thing... just cant get that last 5 pounds to go away... thanks again

Big
    Good luck, keep us posted.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    does this mean it only grows the muscle you inject???
    If you are using IGF-1 then most of your growth will happen around injection site. LR3 IGF-1 stays in your system for longer therefore has enough time to spread it self out giving your body equal growth all over.

So if you are after enhancing a cretain body parts then IGF-1 would be your best option.

I work full body almost everyday... I am more interested in fat burning and lean mass over gaining great bulk wich is why i chose igf over roids...
    That being the case you would be best of using LR3 IGF-1.

i read that inhecting into fat makes it more likely to get a GUT
    Not true.

Good luck.

-Gear

thanks so much... that explains the difference for me... that is what i'm looking for... not really looking for bulk... i like being vascular and just ripped... i'm 5'11, 190 pounds give or take 5 pounds, so i just want to suck that last 5 pounds off around the love handles obliques and stomach... maybe i'll inject in my legs for a little more enhancement there... calves are a bitch to get growing...

thanks again...

thats me in my avatar... like 2 months ago... i'm more ripped now, but still not as good as i want to be...

if igf-1 lr3 is just an expensive "GDA" as some are saying, what is a better option, cheaper option etc???

does igf-1 lr3 cause gyno? am i at risk for that gut thing with just one cycle? does it effect blood pressure etc... basically what should i be aware of or keep an eye on... i wouldn't run more then 40-50 a day...

is 40 a day of a 1000mg (wich would last 25 days) long enough to be effective or should i get 2 bottles...

Thread Information