petethemanc is offline Banned

Hgh And The Olympics?

Ive ordered some gh from china, but am now beginning to think i may not get it as soon as i think (if at all) as some bros are saying that because of the olympics it has gone dry now. Can anyone confirm please?

P.S

100 posts woohoo

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Things are still heated in China so I must admit this is probably the worst time to order anything from there, but there is no way the customs will stop everything from coming in so let's hope you're one of the lucky ones.

Good luck.

-Gear

Customs here is ok, its just whether they let it out of china, they have a unique way of getting it out although im not gonna say how.

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    I haven't had any problems receiving jin over the past 6 weeks. The real problem lies in the product itself. I understand that the manf. of jin have stopped producing and there is very little authentic jin coming out.

canadianjuice is offline Associate Member
    shitty

Well scammed (again) anyway hate these pieces of shit.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how do you keep getting scamed? do you find these morons that just advertize online and send them money? i cant understand why people do that crap. hgh is way to expensive to take a gamble on especially because most people need to order at least 1000ius at a time. obviously 100ius wont do crap for anyone unless there 85 years old. trust me bro, hgh is getting out of there so if you got ripped off it was because your guy never had any intentions of hooking you up. he11 he probably never even saw hgh in his life.

Scammed twice and he was referred. As for gh getting out of china, it isnt right now because of the olympic games.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by petethemanc View Post
    Scammed twice and he was referred. As for gh getting out of china, it isnt right now because of the olympic games.
    hgh is coming from there and alot of it. the big companies like gensci got shut down by the government but the generic hgh is just as easy to ship as ever as long as certain percautions are taken

Thread Information