t_c_1 is offline New Member

insulin and hgh question

Hello Guys,

I'd like to ask a question about GH and Slin synergy...

After reading many posts I quite understand WHY we sould not consuming carbohydrates around injection time...

but I would ask you your opinion about my thinking, please

As we know GH and most other hormones are amino acid sequences.

As we also know insulin acts to increase cellular absorption and use of amino acids and other nutriments....

I belive it could be probale that the slin increase the induction of GH into cells !!!

Please CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

So I was thinking to shoot slin PWO eat fast carbs+whey then 1 hour later shoot HGH and eat solid meal...

good idea or stupid newbie idea...

Please let me know your opinion.

Thank you guys for your help

mrrodriguez1971 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t_c_1 View Post
    Hello Guys,

After reading many posts I quite understand WHY we sould not consuming carbohydrates around injection time...

As we also know insulin acts to increase cellular absorption and use of amino acids and other nutriments....

I belive it could be probale that the slin increase the induction of GH into cells !!!

So I was thinking to shoot slin PWO eat fast carbs+whey then 1 hour later shoot HGH and eat solid meal...

Last edited by mrrodriguez1971; 06-10-2008 at 08:44 PM.

mrrodriguez1971 is offline New Member
    Wat's up bro
    i was reading you comment and the way the i do it is around 6am you have to take e breakfast {3 eggs no matter how u like eat a sanwich,3 slides of turkey ham{no pork ham} cheese and 50mg of protein shake.after that u will star w/ the gh 3iu, a snack protein bar or 1 apple and 1 grapefruit to clean your liver, eat your lunch and top u have to take a 50mgof protein and 126g of carb 1010mg of potassium and amino acid liquid after that 1iuof insulin caution!!!!!!!!!!!! if you do not know how to use it this shit can kill you! so be sure the u have extra sugar just and case and u can use it 4 time a day by using how i explain to you.but if u don't want u don't have to do it like me.if u want look for more information fill free and do it
    Last edited by mrrodriguez1971; 06-10-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: spalling check

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by t_c_1 View Post
    Hello Guys,

Good little thought, but unfortunately that's not how things work.

With or without insulin, any nutrients you consume will be shuttled into cells. All insulin does is deliver those nutrients to the cells a little quiker than usual and that's why you experience a greater recovery.

When you have HGH, it works differently to when you consume nutrients. HGH does not go directly into your cells. When you inject HGH, the first thing it does is travel straight to the liver, and then sometime after that your body releases IGF-1. So since HGH does not get shuttled into cells (like nutrients do), insulin would not have the same shuttling effect on HGH like it does to the nutrients we consume.

Hope that made sense.

-Gear

t_c_1 is offline New Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Good little thought, but unfortunately that's not how things work.

With or without insulin , any nutrients you consume will be shuttled into cells. All insulin does is deliver those nutrients to the cells a little quiker than usual and that's why you experience a greater recovery.

When you have HGH, it works differently to when you consume nutrients. HGH does not go directly into your cells. When you inject HGH, the first thing it does is travel straight to the liver, and then sometime after that your body releases IGF-1. So since HGH does not get shuttled into cells (like nutrients do), insulin would not have the same shuttling effect on HGH like it does to the nutrients we consume.

Hope that made sense.

-Gear
    Gear,

many thanks for your crystal explanation.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    gear you make this section of the board. everytime i think i know it all you enlighten me with something new.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    gear you make this section of the board. everytime i think i know it all you enlighten me with something new.
    Thanks brother, appriciate the support. You have also contributed quite a bit to the HGH forum which makes my job a lot easier, and for that I thank you very much. You the man

-Gear

Thread Information