Thread: Dosage question

sizzlechest is offline Member

Dosage question

I have 200 iu's of gins left from a previous cycle. Currently its a little though getting more of it. I was thinking of doing 5 iu's 5/2 for 2 months while I'm cutting. I wont be using gear as the wife and I are getting ready to make a baby and I need my nuts.
    Here is my question. Will this help me at all or am I better off keeping the stuff until I can get more of it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    first off you said it was leftover from a previous cycle so how old is it now?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Also flapjack - how soon are you getting more?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What you use and how much you use depends on your age and what you want to achieve. So we need to know your age, goals and while you're there tell us your previous cycle experience and anything else we may need to know.

Good luck to you and your wife. This must be an exciting time for the both of you.

-Gear

sizzlechest is offline Member
    well the exp is 08/08 and I know the stuff will keep for a while after that. my source does not source anymore and I have had not had luck finding another reliable one so I don't know bos long until I get more. so here is my question again. will 5 ius for 2 months help me lose fat. im on a calorie restricted diet and good cardio.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Start on 2 - 3IU p/day as that's all you'll need for fat loss, this way you can extend your cycle. I would run HGH for any less than 4 months if you are after fat loss benefits.

-Gear

Thread Information