Anabolic2007 is offline New Member

low IGF-1 after GH cycle

hey , i have been on GH (5iu per day for 5on and 2off) for 3 months
    2 months after i stopped taking GH i did a blood test and my IGF-1 was very low (still in the normal zone , but very low)

what can i do to elevate my IGF-1 (without supressing the natural production of it)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe thats just the normal range for your body and if so then why raise it unless your going to go back on hgh or igf
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    maybe thats just the normal range for your body
    ^^^^^^^ What he said^^^^^^^

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe thats just the normal range for your body and if so then why raise it unless your going to go back on hgh or igf
    no, that is a normal reaction. most ppl still don t know that exogen hgh, of course, supresses the endogen production for al prolonged period. therefore you should inject hgh eod not ed, cause it doesn t shut down production for such a long time and still yields good gains/fat loss.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    no, that is a normal reaction. most ppl still don t know that exogen hgh, of course, supresses the endogen production for al prolonged period. therefore you should inject hgh eod not ed, cause it doesn t shut down production for such a long time and still yields good gains/fat loss.
    ??????????????. thats not a normal reaction?? his levels are within the normal range so what isnt normal here?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    LOL... tell my endocrinologist that one..lolololololo

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    So is he right about the eod thing??

PT
    everyone is different and alot of people will shoot eod or just workout days but i shoot every single day.

PT
    this is off a large hgh companies web page For a normal cycle of 5-8 months in length, injecting once or twice a day, 7 days a week should be fine. While there are studies that suggest that the suppression from exogenous HGH is short lived (about 4 hours from injection), there are no large-scale studies to indicate safety of everyday injections in long-term use. There are studies by anti-aging groups demonstrating that a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles. If your use of HGH becomes more a lifestyle than a single cycle, I would consider running it 5 on/2 off, or 6 on/ 1 off until such time as we have reliable data demonstrating long-term safety sans any degradation of your own output or the triggers initiating that output.

this is off a large hgh companies web page For a normal cycle of 5-8 months in length, injecting once or twice a day, 7 days a week should be fine. While there are studies that suggest that the suppression from exogenous HGH is short lived (about 4 hours from injection), there are no large-scale studies to indicate safety of everyday injections in long-term use. There are studies by anti-aging groups demonstrating that a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles. If your use of HGH becomes more a lifestyle than a single cycle, I would consider running it 5 on/2 off, or 6 on/ 1 off until such time as we have reliable data demonstrating long-term safety sans any degradation of your own output or the triggers initiating that output.
    Dag-num-it, that is from a post I wrote several years ago ... I declare there are a bunch of these HGH companies that have no shame. From ripping off sections of my posts to entire guides and posting as their how-to, I end up reading my own stuff more times than not. The least they could have done is give a little credit for where they took it from. The internet, you just have to love it I guess, and grin knowing where it really came from.

To answer the question though, your IGF level should return on its own over the course of time. When you roll out of an HGH cycle, your IGF levels at times can be soaring. When that is the case ... it just so happens that soaring IGF levels are a trigger for the increased release of Somatostatin ... which in means less effect of GHRH ... which in turn means less endogenous HGH.

It is true enough that as far as we have been able to tell, an exogenous administration of HGH will only "shut-down" (if we want to use that term) your endogenous HGH for a manner of hours. After that, the body will go on and do its thing like it always does. BUT, if your own body were to elevate its IGF levels to the moon ... guess what, it would end up dropping the IGF levels down several notches for a time until you get back to "norm" for you.

If you need to pump up the endogenous production a bit, then you can always use Arginine and Glutamine. A few grams of those and you will raise your endogenous HGH. Also, do some intense half-hour weight sessions. Those will also pump up your HGH secretions. Make sure you get a good, sound sleep at night. Maybe a few milligrams of melatonin or some benedril if you are having difficulty every now and then. Other than that, I would just give it time. 6 months or so down the line, you should be about where your were before your cycle began.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    Dag-num-it, that is from a post I wrote several years ago ... I declare there are a bunch of these HGH companies that have no shame. From ripping off sections of my posts to entire guides and posting as their how-to, I end up reading my own stuff more times than not. The least they could have done is give a little credit for where they took it from. The internet, you just have to love it I guess, and grin knowing where it really came from.

To answer the question though, your IGF level should return on its own over the course of time. When you roll out of an HGH cycle, your IGF levels at times can be soaring. When that is the case ... it just so happens that soaring IGF levels are a trigger for the increased release of Somatostatin ... which in means less effect of GHRH ... which in turn means less endogenous HGH.

It is true enough that as far as we have been able to tell, an exogenous administration of HGH will only "shut-down" (if we want to use that term) your endogenous HGH for a manner of hours. After that, the body will go on and do its thing like it always does. BUT, if your own body were to elevate its IGF levels to the moon ... guess what, it would end up dropping the IGF levels down several notches for a time until you get back to "norm" for you.

If you need to pump up the endogenous production a bit, then you can always use Arginine and Glutamine. A few grams of those and you will raise your endogenous HGH. Also, do some intense half-hour weight sessions. Those will also pump up your HGH secretions. Make sure you get a good, sound sleep at night. Maybe a few milligrams of melatonin or some benedril if you are having difficulty every now and then. Other than that, I would just give it time. 6 months or so down the line, you should be about where your were before your cycle began.
    thats freaking insane bro. i cant belive they post your work like that without a hint of your name anywere. i would be demanding a couple free thousand ius if i were you.

That is what I thought ... sheesh, I could do some research for them or something with a few IU's of their stuff here and there

At any rate all kidding aside, I guess if there is anything that has been discussed through the years by me (or any of us) that they can use gets out there to keep people safe then that is a good thing ... just a shame they don't ask or give any credit to anyone.

PT
    thats true. your one of the most intelligent people in this field and you have definatly helped many people bro. i think it bs that these large companies will post your words without no compensation but like you said, your helping alot of people.

Thread Information