pontyboy is offline Junior Member

welts- need some advise

I've been taking hgh for about 2 weeks the kefei blue tops at 3.3iu per day and the last few injections have caused welts they seem to go after around 3-4 days, just wondering if injecting I.M. would help.
    I'm quite lean so hitting muscle with a short neddle wouldn't be a problem i THINK.
    what sites would be best any info would be great

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, injecting IM will get rid of this problem. You can inject HGH anywhere where the needle will hit the muscle such as bis and tris.

-Gear

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by pontyboy View Post
    I've been taking hgh for about 2 weeks the kefei blue tops at 3.3iu per day and the last few injections have caused welts they seem to go after around 3-4 days, just wondering if injecting I.M. would help.
    I'm quite lean so hitting muscle with a short neddle wouldn't be a problem i THINK.
    what sites would be best any info would be great

Try doubling the amount of water you are using to reconstitute the HGH.

You can thank me later :-)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that happened to me years ago when i did my first cycle of hgh and like pinn said i increased the amount of water i mixed in from 1ml up to 2mls and it completly erased the problem. like gear said you can also just shoot im as well if you have a limited supply of water

i,ve got a load of water so that is no problem. is it better to inject IM rather than sub q. i've never done my biceps, how about quads or delts

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    everyone is different and have different likes and dislikes but as far as i am concerned there is no difference whatsoever between sub-q injections and im. personally i have always shot my hgh sub-q and my slin and igf im. i know alot who do it differently for different reasons but whatever you perfer is fine.

cheers I'll give IM in my triceps a go the day after tomorrow, anyone else any thoughts?

Thread Information