Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

6-7 lbs in 5 days!!! from the gh?

about two weeks ago I did 250 mgs of test E and 400 mgs of Test cyp. I hadnt gained any weight at all until I started my gh. I did 25 (yes 25, no decimal point) IU's and have done 5 IU's a day since. It has been 5 days since I started the GH and I have gained 6-7 lbs. I know its water, but could it be from the gh. It kinda seems like it has to be. Test has never put that much weight on me this fast before. Im just going to do 200 mgs of test cyp a week until I see what the gh does for me.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    i'de put my money on water retention from that mega dose of hgh...common side effect

things should stabalize now that you are on a more moderate daily dosing

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    GH put some water on me too when I started. It does subside after awhile

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The water retention can arrive quite soon post HGH injection, it all depends on the user and how much they take but I am sure AAS is also to blame for.

-Gear

Ya, that is pretty much what I figured. I think it may be due in part to the AAS, but I think it is mostly due to the mega dose I started off with. I feel better now knowing it is legit. How long does it usually take for the water weight to go away? I hate that shit, severly hinders my ability to pull wool.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Ya, that is pretty much what I figured. I think it may be due in part to the AAS, but I think it is mostly due to the mega dose I started off with. I feel better now knowing it is legit. How long does it usually take for the water weight to go away? I hate that shit, severly hinders my ability to pull wool.
    It does? C'mon man pullin p*ssy is not about your looks, it's about your charm! To answer your question the water took a few weeks to go down for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    It does? C'mon man pullin p*ssy is not about your looks, it's about your charm! To answer your question the water took a few weeks to go down for me.
    Charm?? Damn it, I had some around here somewhere.... I must have left it wherever I left my morals

Thread Information