Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member

Damn Blue Cap HGH!

OK, so like everyone I have read the debate regarding the quality of Chinese labs producing HGH. I personally have never tried the US stuff as I could not afford to do the quantities I do using the Chinese stuff. I run 3.3IU's 3/1. I simply split each vial into 3rds and sometimes take a day break in between constituting a new vial. In any event, I have always noticed sides, such as numb hands and am sometimes somewhat lathargic in the afternoon. This alone has always made me believe the HGH I was taking was working and above all, real.
    My only second concern was the level of quality with the lab. I mean, this is something I am injecting and would like to beleive that it is at least somewhat sterile. Last week when constituting my generic blue cap HGH I noticed a black thread-like filament floating in the constituted HGH. I attempted to remove the filament with a syringe and was able to deduce that I could not have injected it into the vial or press it through the stopper; as it is brittle. In any event, I am still using the HGH, but am simply more concerned as I am wondering what else is floating around in there that I cannot see.
    Has anyone else seen anything unusual floating in their HGH?
    I am still using the stuff but am a little more concerned than I was before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Damn Blue Cap HGH!-bchgh1.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There was a report a while back about IGF being contaminated with rat poison, not on purpose but because it was produced in the same factory and got cross contaminated. Yeah NICE!!! You just never know. I'm a little concerned right now because my gear I ordered/received has NO labels at all. I'm pretty sure it is home brewed but did not realize it before ordering.
    BTW, is that a pubic hair??? J/K

I dont know what to think. I took one shot from it and coincidentally felt ill. But then thought it was all in my head and then did the rest the next day and was fine. I found out just how much of a tight ass I really am!
    In any event, I just wanted to share and see if similar things are showing up in more of these around the globe.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That does not surprise me considering you have Chinese HGH. Chinese HGH is defenitely the real deal but I don't believe this stuff is handled as well as it should be during the manufacturing process. You will never come across this issue with pharmaceutical grade HGH brands.

-Gear

Batlin MD is offline New Member
    That looks like a pubic hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Batlin MD View Post
    Let's just hope it's not that

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Batlin MD View Post
    I am not saying that whatever it is would be any better than a pube, but I know it is not. It actually snapped while attempting to remove it allowing me to see how brittle it actually is.

BigVette22 is offline New Member
    wow...

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Hmm - i havent had any problems with that... did this thing have a label on it ? was it tagged with a name or just a clear bottle with a blue cap ?
    sorry to hear about it bro im using the chinamans yellow tops and im loving them ..
    but i also have 3 kits of the blue getropins which i hear are even better

Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    Hmm - i havent had any problems with that... did this thing have a label on it ? was it tagged with a name or just a clear bottle with a blue cap ?
    sorry to hear about it bro im using the chinamans yellow tops and im loving them ..
    but i also have 3 kits of the blue getropins which i hear are even better
    I did not know what names we could and could not post, but the bottle above is the same as the one's you have three kits of and heard were better.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if this is possible but you may consider filtering it. I know that hgh is fragile but it is worth the chance since you could be injecting something that is more than likely not sterile. After all you do not want to inject any of that pube!

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Not good. I'd say with something that big in it I'd have to toss it and hope it was just a fluke. Why take a chance!

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    I have the blue tops with no labels and haven't seen anything funky floating around but I never looked that closely for anything either. Was it really visable or do you do a close up of each vial?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I have blue top with no labels, should I just assume its Chinese gear? Havent noticed any hairs yet lol...Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    I have blue top with no labels, should I just assume its Chinese gear? Havent noticed any hairs yet lol...Nitro
    Yes it's Chinese stuff.

-Gear

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Thanks Gear, you da man...Nitro

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    I have the blue tops with no labels and haven't seen anything funky floating around but I never looked that closely for anything either. Was it really visable or do you do a close up of each vial?
    Take a very close look when putting it upto the light. Sometimes Blues have excess filler floating around. Doesnt seem to be harmful, it just doesnt disolve.

I'm not sure about the "hair" floating around. It could be a synthetic or glass fiber from the equipment or crimping...never know. I'm guessing it was synthetic because it was brittle...sounds like glass. I don't think a hair would have been so brittle.

olr77 is offline Junior Member
    Any chance you could have had a small fragment of whatever it was on the needle when u reconstituted? I have been using Somataxin red tops now straight from their site and have had results as good or better than some of the US pharm gh's. But maybe thats because i can actually afford to do large amounts of SomaT and I find myself skimping through my pharm grades hahahahaha.

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olr77 View Post
    Any chance you could have had a small fragment of whatever it was on the needle when u reconstituted? I have been using Somataxin red tops now straight from their site and have had results as good or better than some of the US pharm gh's. But maybe thats because i can actually afford to do large amounts of SomaT and I find myself skimping through my pharm grades hahahahaha.
    He already explained that the fiber was too brittle, and could not have been bushed in the vial.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    I always check mine closely when drawing up, personally i wouldnt shoot the one with the impurity bro. Not worth the risk.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    There was a report a while back about IGF being contaminated with rat poison, not on purpose but because it was produced in the same factory and got cross contaminated. Yeah NICE!!! You just never know. I'm a little concerned right now because my gear I ordered/received has NO labels at all. I'm pretty sure it is home brewed but did not realize it before ordering.
    BTW, is that a pubic hair??? J/K
    Not saying this didn't happen or that you are wrong. But come on. Manufacturing of rat poison is a completely different process than that of GH, why the hell would the two be in the same plant or even remotely close together? One is a poison, one is a sterile environment. Even in China they have common sense.

olr77 is offline Junior Member
    And if you couldnt tell the dif between reconstituting HGH and rat poison, then you are prob to dumb to be injecting yourself with anything.

Ivona Humpalot is offline New Member
    I just found this post on google and just want to make a few comment, NO Chinese don’t always have common sense,
    I just visit a manufacture of IGF-1 in the north part of china and was chocked to se that there main product was packing of Fresh, frozen, salted and dehydrated vegetables, fruits and seafood, new buildings, nice and clean and sterile area as well,
    In a building in the corner of the plant they had set up a lap making IGF-1, sterile, air lock and every worker in full white bodysuit, there product was the yellow top clear bottle with no label,
    It don’t surprise me if any one find rat poison in there gear, with all that food around there are also some rats and Chinese worker are not exactly the most well educated in the world, a factory like this will send a new graduated high school student in to the lab with a note how to make the product,
    Any way I got a few sample, but SGS charge around 2500USD for checking the quality and there is a waiting list to around the end of the year, I will let you know how it goes,
    Just my 2 cents

Thread Information