the juggler is offline Associate Member

Would 50mcg IGF-1 LR3 4-5 times a week for 4 weeks be enough?

Hi guys.

I just wanted to know if - when taking IGF-1 LR3 - 50mcg is enough?

I would do it 4-5 times a week post workout, primarily in my chesticles, since they are pretty much lagging behind. I would run the igf-1 lr3 in 4 weeks.

I've ordered some hgh, but i just wanted to hear if it would be preferable to order the IGF as well?

I'm already on test and tren , which is pretty neat, and i'm surely doing the hgh, and will be running hgh for about 6-12 months.

Should i save my money? or do the igf-1 lr3?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    20000 mcgs every day wouldn't be enough in regards to LR3 IGF-1...it's useless as a muscle builder.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Pinnacle

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    20000 mcgs every day wouldn't be enough in regards to LR3 IGF-1...it's useless as a muscle builder.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Pinnacle

whats it good for?

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    whats it good for?
    It can help when dieting, that's it. Basically after they altered the protein sequence from IGF to LR3 it rendered it useless as a muscle builder, but it still is a powerful GDA( Glucose disposal agent) so that helps tremendously when dieting.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    It can help when dieting, that's it. Basically after they altered the protein sequence from IGF to LR3 it rendered it useless as a muscle builder, but it still is a powerful GDA( Glucose disposal agent) so that helps tremendously when dieting.
    so it basically preserves muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    so it basically preserves muscle?

Possibly by keeping you in a positive nitrogen balance...but like I said, it's a very expensive GDA

the juggler is offline Associate Member
    But the steroid profiles say otherwise? That the LR3 alteration makes the igf-1 much more effective, and since igf-1 is pretty effective, i can't see why it shouldn't help build muscle????

Quote Originally Posted by the juggler View Post
    But the steroid profiles say otherwise? That the LR3 alteration makes the igf-1 much more effective, and since igf-1 is pretty effective, i can't see why it shouldn't help build muscle????

Go for it my freind. Just because Anthony Roberts posted some bullshit doesn't mean it's true, does it?
    rIGF-1 is a proven muscle builder, but to reiterate, once the protein chain was broken in IGF-1 it was rendered useless as a muscle builder.
    I urge you to research and see that when many compounds are altered from the mother state they change identities and some become toxic while others, the change names and become entirely effective at doing something totally different than the parent drug.

Good luck. I'm out of this thread. Do as you wish.....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    50mcg daily would be the starting point for minimim gains so begin on that dose and increase the dose if need be. If you are after muscle gains there are definitely more effective alternatives but you may find that LR3 will harden you up a bit if used properly.

Good luck.

-Gear

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    Go for it my freind. Just because Anthony Roberts posted some bullshit doesn't mean it's true, does it?
    rIGF-1 is a proven muscle builder, but to reiterate, once the protein chain was broken in IGF-1 it was rendered useless as a muscle builder.
    I urge you to research and see that when many compounds are altered from the mother state they change identities and some become toxic while others, the change names and become entirely effective at doing something totally different than the parent drug.

Good luck. I'm out of this thread. Do as you wish.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    50mcg daily would be the starting point for minimim gains so begin on that dose and increase the dose if need be. If you are after muscle gains there are definitely more effective alternatives but you may find that LR3 will harden you up a bit if used properly.

Good luck.

-Gear
    good thing i saw these posts before ordering some for my next bulk

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    How about hyperplasia? Does it work efficiently for that still?

jsinur7 is offline Member
    If it's an expensive "GDA" Whats a better or more effective or cheaper option?

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    what is the recommeded dose to gain muscle

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Please read the rules. *** Everybody Must Read ***

-Gear

seanL is offline New Member
    research on mice shows lr3 igf1 does work better than igf1, and effect does not affacted by age
    quote:
    "We wished to determine whether sustained IGF-I production in skeletal muscle increases local IGF binding protein (IGFBP) abundance, thereby mitigating the long-term stimulation of muscle growth by IGF-I. Muscle growth of transgenic mice that overexpress IGF-I in muscle (SIS2) and of wild-type (Wt) mice was compared. At 3, 5, 10, and 20 wk of age, hind-limb muscle weights and IGFBP-3, -4, -5, and -6 mRNA and protein abundances were quantified. Additional mice were injected with IGF-I or LR3-IGF-I, and phosphorylation of the type 1 IGF receptor (IGF-1R) was compared. Muscle mass was 20% greater in SIS2 compared with Wt mice by 10 wk of age (P < 0.01), and this difference was maintained to 20 wk. IGFBP mRNA and protein abundances were unaffected by genotype. IGFBP-4 and -5 protein abundances increased with age, whereas for IGFBP-3 and -6, there was a sexual dimorphic response (P < 0.01); after 5 wk of age, IGFBP-3 decreased in males but increased in females, whereas IGFBP-6 decreased in females and remained unchanged in males. These protein expression patterns resulted from differences at both the transcriptional and posttranscriptional levels. LR3-IGF-I stimulated IGF-1R phosphorylation to a greater extent than IGF-I at both 5 and 10 wk of age (P < 0.01), regardless of gender or genotype (P > 0.21). Thus, variations in local IGF-I levels do not appear to regulate muscle IGFBP expression. The age- and gender-specific differences in muscle IGFBP expression are not sufficient to alter the response of the muscle to the IGFs but may impact the IGF-independent effects of these IGFBPs."

another quote:

The insulin -like growth factor (IGF) system is a complex network, including ligands (IGF-I and -II), binding proteins (IGFBP-1 to -6), and receptors, of which the type I IGF receptor (IGF-I-R) is important for transmission of most biological effects of IGFs. As IGFs are secreted in large amounts by the female reproductive tract, it has been hypothesized that maternal IGFs may affect embryonic growth and differentiation in a fine-tuned manner, involving modulation of IGF effects by embryonic IGFBP and IGF-I-R expression. To address this point, we cultured in vitro produced bovine embryos in a chemically defined culture system in the presence (100 ng/ml) of recombinant human IGF-I, long R3IGF-I (LR3), or without IGF supplementation (control). The affinity of LR3 to IGFBPs measured by competition assays and Western ligand blots is at least 3 orders of magnitude lower than that of IGF-I. LR3 was most efficient in stimulating early embryonic cleavage, whereas further development was most potently supported by IGF-I. Total cell numbers of blastocysts were highest in the presence of LR3 (105 +/- 4), followed by IGF-I (96 +/- 5), and the control group (91 +/- 3; P < 0.05). Differential cell staining of blastocysts revealed that these differences were mainly represented by trophectoderm cell numbers. Analysis of messenger RNA (mRNA) expression for IGFBPs and IGF-I-R was performed by RT-real-time PCR, using expression of the nonregulated housekeeping gene glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase for normalization. Embryonic IGFBP-2 mRNA levels in the LR3 treatment group were 1.7-fold (P < 0.001) and 2.8-fold (P < 0.001) higher than those in the IGF-I and control groups, respectively. IGFBP-5 mRNA levels were about 2-fold (P < 0.001) elevated in both IGF treatment groups, with slightly (P < 0.05) higher levels in IGF-I- than in LR3-treated embryos. Similarly, IGFBP-3 mRNA abundance was increased (P < 0.05) in embryos from the IGF-I vs. the LR3 culture system. IGF-I-R mRNA levels were reduced by IGF-I (80% of control; P < 0.01), but increased by LR3 (1.3-fold vs. control; P < 0.001). These data show that the affinity for IGFBPs of IGF peptides is relevant for their effects on preimplantation embryos and affects different parameters, i.e. development, cell numbers, and mRNA expression for components of the IGF system, in different directions.
    Last edited by seanL; 06-13-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanL View Post
    research on mice shows lr3 igf1 does work better than igf1, and effect does not affacted by age
    Really? Show me human studies to prove this!

Human metabolism is not even remotely the same as that of mice. Just because something works in an animal does not mean it will work in humans. There are countless studies to show that.

Further, research further in regards to mice and LR3. and you'll find studies showing extreme liver damage with mice. Even death! Yea, it works better...

Another wishful thinker.....

ironmuscle51 is offline New Member
    Great post guys I think I am going to reconsider IGF-1R3 and just get IGF-1

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmuscle51 View Post
    Great post guys I think I am going to reconsider IGF-1R3 and just get IGF-1
    I tell you what bro,you find a source for IGF,you can have sex with my girl,I will suck your cock super dry and give you 1000$ bucks.PM me if you find it.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    I tell you what bro,you find a source for IGF,you can have sex with my girl,I will suck your cock super dry and give you 1000$ bucks.PM me if you find it.

I'll take your girlfriend and the 1000 bucks.....ah what the hell, you can blow me too. :-)

** Pinnacle frantically making phones calls to every known supplier**

crosh86 is offline New Member
    hey, Im about to start a cycle of test prop and stack it with mastron100, I wasn't sure how many cc i should be taking a week between the to, if anyone can help let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by crosh86 View Post
    hey, Im about to start a cycle of test prop and stack it with mastron100, I wasn't sure how many cc i should be taking a week between the to, if anyone can help let me know?
    Wrong forum, wrong thread and I suggest you research. You have drugs but don't know what doses to run?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crosh86 View Post
    Stop now.

Don't do it....

seriously....

goose is offline Banned
    I'll take your girlfriend and the 1000 bucks.....ah what the hell, you can blow me too. :-)

** Pinnacle frantically making phones calls to every known supplier**

will email you later.

(not about sucking his huge penis)

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I already have a supplier of IGF-1.

But you have to let me have sex with your girlfriend, give me $1000.00, AND blow me. Then i will give you my secret suppliers name.

Thread Information