Thread: hgh injection

midnight777 is offline Associate Member

hgh injection

I noticed today I have gotten a red welt where I injected. So to make sure you pinch a piece of skin around the stomach area and inject in the side of it. Or should I go straight in like I do a regular injection for aas. Are these welts common or dangerous? thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did you just inject today and get the welt or was it from a previous injection? what type of hgh are you using?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Also what gh are you using, generic or pharma grade?

generic and it was from this am... they usually go away sometime in the day.. so what is the best way to inject...

PT
    try using more water when you mix up and let me know if they stay longer then a few days.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

no problem.. I will make sure I inject slow.. I think I might have rused it this am and maybe use the 45o angle...

PT
    try adding more water as well. if you have 10ml vials then add 2mls of water instead of 1 and see if that helps

so these red looking welts are getting irriated and feel itchy. They are mostly from my saturday and sunday injection. they flared up the day after injection, Is there anything you can do for these or will they just go away. Hopefully by injecting more of a 45 degree angle and injecting alot slower they will stop. I haven't noticed anything today. When I get these is there anything to do for them or will they just go away. Also any clue what can cause these and are they dangerous, I did a search and got many different responses.

PT
    if they dont go away then im going to have to say you might be usina 192aa and your body has built antibodies which isnt a good thing. lets give it until the end of the week and see what happens before i start making acusations

well like I said it started last sunday and just started getting the welts on my last 2 shots. Today's injection did not bother me. what are 192aa? also one of the welts is getting to look a lot better?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    These welts are very common with generic brands, but they are certainly nothing to worry about.

192aa HGH is HGH with a 192 amino acid sequence which isn't bio-identical. The better stuff is the 191aa HGH.

-Gear

I did not get any all last week injecting, which was my 1st week, they just started. would by adding more bac water cause this by going from 1ml to 2ml. can this have anything to do with it. and what should I do. I got another little one today after injecting, my stomach is red and has welts on it. Can I try injecting into the muscle, while these clear up and are they dangerous and any other suggestions?do I need to discontinue using these. well for the money I spent on these I am stuck with them...
    Last edited by midnight777; 07-08-2008 at 07:18 PM.

Yes you can inject IM and next time get pharma grade HGH.

-Gear

so I can continue with what I have....
    last 2 questions for now...
    1.will I always get these red welts or will they stop popping up
    2.second will this do any harm to myself by continue on...
    thanks Gear.. next time I will go with the red tops I hear they are better quality..

Yes you may continue.

Welts come and go, so you never know if you will get them or not and how long they will stcik around for when you do have them. If they are a big issue, I suggest you stop using Chinese HGH brands.

Most who use HGH that causes welting post injection never experience any further issues.

Red tops are also generics so don't be surprised if you get welts with them too.

-Gear

well I guess I am stuck with these I have 6 kits and will continue on. so once again by using them I won't due any harm to myself.
    one of my welts is getting better, I am using the 5days on 2 off... Do you think by adding more bacteriostatic water that may have caused it.. I am going to go back to just 1 ml of bacteriostatic water the next go around,
    will injecting into a muscle effect anything result wise, want to give my stomach a break for a while.... thanks Gear...
    Last edited by midnight777; 07-09-2008 at 06:20 AM.

while I have these red welts should I wait for them all to go away, my next injection is friday... last injection was yesterday and once again a red welt is starting up where I injected... should I inject somewhere else then in my stomach area on friday.. thanks again for all the info.. once again is this safe to continue?
    Last edited by midnight777; 07-09-2008 at 07:33 PM.

Just keep on using HGH as you have been even if welts are present. All welts will disappear in time. Changing injection location might be a good idea so you don't further irritate any currently present welt(s).

-Gear

just one wanted to make sure I am not doing any harm to myself... thanks Gear

just a quick update.... spoke with the person I got my stuff from and it is not 192aa. He said I was just sensitive to it. Well I don't get these big irriating red welts. They are now just little bumps or lumps they look a tad red. Would injecting into my triceps or biceps or into the muscle be better for now instead of the stomach area. Or will I just get over this little stage.
    any suggestions.. take care guys...

PT
    if you have generic hgh then the supplier always says its 191aa but the question is still up in the air with mos beliving its 192aa

just an update.... this will be my 3rd week... I started to get these red welts the 2nd week. I am still getting them but not as bad as last week. I tried to inject in my triceps and started to get a red mark nothing like last week ,
    I did get a little lump... i can deal with these. i just want to make sure I am not doing any harm to myself...

just thought I would update this. I injected in my bicep yesterday and got a little redness nothing like before. next I will try in my stomach area again ... hopefully I am over the worst...
    Last edited by midnight777; 07-17-2008 at 05:48 PM.

hopefully I am over the worst...

well I am not getting the red welts on my stomach like last week. does this mean the worst is over???

Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    well I am not getting the red welts on my stomach like last week. does this mean the worst is over???
    They come and go.

-Gear

PT
    if your hgh is 192aa and your body is developing antibodies the hgh wont work bro. you'll shoot it and notice welts from time to time but you wont get any of the benifits.

Thread Information