Thread: Insulin

Northern promises is offline New Member

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to read up much more on these things you want to do, you will get basic info in this thread presumably, but the answers to your questions are easily found and are all over this forum.

Be strict with your diet, like, more than usual, If you plan on using these drugs, the side effects are real, so is the cost, so you may aswell eat in order to get the best gains possible.

GH needs to be ran for long periods of time, atleast 6 months seems to to be general rule, if your goals are muscle mass, then anything under 5-6iu's wont do much

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly. you need to do alot of homework before jumping into slin. there is so much to know and i would explain everything i know but i dont have the time right now so just look around here and you will find it. i consume around 5 grams of carbs and 10 grams of protein along with createn per iu of slin right after my injection but everyone is different. it safe to start around 9g of carbs per iu then drop it when needed. you want to watch you fat intake for the 3 hours that humalog is in your body or you will get fat. also, slin is best when taking pwo. read the sticky's and you'll find the rest of the info you need

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is what I would do.

Run HGH for about 6 months, and use it on its own for the first 8 - 12 weeks to begin with. Then you can introduce your AAS cycle while running HGH at the same time. Once you finish your AAS cycle continue to use HGH + PCT.

That would be your best option at this time. Of course you can modify your whole cycle by using HGH for longer etc.

Good luck.

-Gear

Northern promises is offline New Member
    Ok guys. Thanks.

Thread Information