Strong_Man is offline New Member

Insulin & AAS without HGH

Hi guys,

I am starting an insulin cycle this week in conjunction with 1000mg of test cypionate , 750mg EQ and 400mg Masteron E. Have been cfycling steroids for about 7 years.

Anyway, I am going to start out slow with the slin, begin at 4iu post workout only and not exceed more than 7iu.

Can this be done without HGH and not get fat if diet is clean?

Also if I am taking only 5iu of slin, does this mean I should only consume 50grams of simple sugars post workout as I usually consume around 120 grams of sugars after a work out.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin + AAS is a great combo, and as long as you have a good diet going you shouldn't worry about storing fat.

It is recomended you take 10g of dextrose per 1IU of insulin, so if you are having 5IU of insulin you will need to take about 50g of dex. The 10g p/1IU is a just a gudieline, some don't need as much dex but some certainly need more, so you will need to experiment in order to know what suits you best.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Insulin + AAS is a great combo, and as long as you have a good diet going you shouldn't worry about storing fat.

It is recomended you take 10g of dextrose per 1IU of insulin, so if you are having 5IU of insulin you will need to take about 50g of dex. The 10g p/1IU is a just a gudieline, some don't need as much dex but some certainly need more, so you will need to experiment in order to know what suits you best.

-Gear
    THank you Gear,

I usually consume 120 grams of simple sugars PWO, would it then be better that I stick to the 10g of carbs per iu rule?

Each to their own when it comes to how much carbs you want to consume PWO, but IMO 120g of carbs PWO may be over doing it, however if that has been working for you quite well then I suggest you stick to doing just that.

When I don't use insulin I only usually consume about 20 - 30g of carbs and about 40g of WPI PWO. When I use insulin I use about 5g of carbs p/1IU, and about 75g of WPI.

You will be fine as long as you are taking enough carbohydrates to stay out of hypo wether that may be 10g p/1IU or 3g p/1IU. Like I said, you just have to experiment and see what suits you best.

-Gear

goose is offline Banned
    One thing I agree with David Palumbo is slin should only be used with HGH.I will not go into the Mechanics on this,but you got AAS so that will help.

ok ... thanks Gear and Goose

Your thoughts are much appreciated

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Hmm interesting

Insulin has its place when combined with HGH, but it's also beneficial when used with AAS.

-Gear

Thread Information