soldier1 is offline New Member

Question just a little advice please

i am fixing to start an oral HGH,TEST combo or cycle (i am fairly new at this as you can probably tell) to help with fat loss and possibly strength and size gains am mainly interested in the fat loss but would not mind the others as a bonus other than watching my diet as close as i can given my deployed status and working out pretty 4-5 x a week what could i expect and how long before i see results to be proud of and ifnossible does anyone know the best way to get started on this?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    save your money, oral hgh is 100% useless
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Total waste of $ and time.

-Gear

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    If you want to see size gains go with 8iu day of Injectable HGH, 2x day 4iu AM and 4iu PM, if your taking Test with it start low at about 200mg per week. You can take the HGH for as long as you want, I would suggest 6 months min. Test you will need to cycle on/off 3 months on would be good.

Peace

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral HGH does NOT work because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

Hope that answers your question

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    bump

ok great i already bought it oh well any suggestoins on how or where to get started on the good stuff keep in mind i am deployed and have to keep a very low profile

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Depending on where you are deployed you may want to wait. Getting caught with "gear" on a random check would not be good. Also real GH has to be refridgerated. Again not so good if you are sharing space. On the flip side do some research and see if GH is legal in the country you are in. Might get lucky. If you are in Iraq or Afghanistan, personally I would not touch it until I was home. Having been deployed many times myself it would be tough to GH on the low down. Uncle Sam is not too keen on needles.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    even if hgh is legal in the country he is in its not legal to have on a militery base there
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

roger thanks

lifterforlife is offline New Member
    Yeah stay away.. definitely not legit

Thread Information