edgarr is offline Member

Starting HGH with some ?'s

My doctor prescribed HGH. I was given a prescription, it is Norditropin NordiFlex. Is anyone familiar with this pen? It is 10mg/1.5ml prefilled pen. His reccomendation is to start with 4 clicks for 2 weeks and then go to 8 six days a week. I have always heard of IU's. Each click would be .05mg so 4 clicks would be 2mg is that the same as 2 IU's?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarr View Post
    My doctor prescribed HGH. I was given a prescription, it is Norditropin NordiFlex. Is anyone familiar with this pen? It is 10mg/1.5ml prefilled pen. His reccomendation is to start with 4 clicks for 2 weeks and then go to 8 six days a week. I have always heard of IU's. Each click would be .05mg so 4 clicks would be 2mg is that the same as 2 IU's?
    1mg = 2.7ius bro

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    Damn you lost me. But that's awesome you got a script...but be expensive as hell!

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    1mg = 2.7ius bro
    sorry I was wrong, he wants me to start with 3 clicks which would be 1.5mg then go up to 6 clicks.

On your nordiflex pen in the 10mg size, each click is going to deliver 0.05mg of HGH. At 3 clicks, you will be getting 0.15mg of HGH (a little under 1/2 a IU of HGH), at six clicks you'll be getting 0.30mg of HGH (~0.90 IU's of HGH).

In all reality, that is a pretty standard dose for a prescription of HGH. Most of the time you will get prescribed a single IU or 1.5 IU's per day. When you consider that 1.5 IU's per day is pretty much a full replacement dose for an adult in the age that would make a prescription a viable option, that amount is appropriate. If you have been deprived of HGH for any length of time, this amount will make you feel much better and have many general health benefits to you. If you are expecting bodybuilding type results from this protocol, it is going to leave you pretty flat.

The other consideration is that this is a domestic, prescription brand of HGH, and as such will deliver a much more potent effect than much of the discussion that happens with respect to import offerings of HGH. An IU of prescription class HGH will do the work of almost 2 IU's of the generic offerings.

The 2 IU's that you are talking about would be about 15 clicks on a nordiflex 10mg pen.

The protocol the doctor has you on in ramping up your dose should help keep joint pain and swelling at bay. Best of luck with your HGH prescription. As part of an HRT program, you should be feeling like a new person soon.

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    On your nordiflex pen in the 10mg size, each click is going to deliver 0.05mg of HGH. At 3 clicks, you will be getting 0.15mg of HGH (a little under 1/2 a IU of HGH), at six clicks you'll be getting 0.30mg of HGH (~0.90 IU's of HGH).

In all reality, that is a pretty standard dose for a prescription of HGH. Most of the time you will get prescribed a single IU or 1.5 IU's per day. When you consider that 1.5 IU's per day is pretty much a full replacement dose for an adult in the age that would make a prescription a viable option, that amount is appropriate. If you have been deprived of HGH for any length of time, this amount will make you feel much better and have many general health benefits to you. If you are expecting bodybuilding type results from this protocol, it is going to leave you pretty flat.

The other consideration is that this is a domestic, prescription brand of HGH, and as such will deliver a much more potent effect than much of the discussion that happens with respect to import offerings of HGH. An IU of prescription class HGH will do the work of almost 2 IU's of the generic offerings.

The 2 IU's that you are talking about would be about 15 clicks on a nordiflex 10mg pen.

The protocol the doctor has you on in ramping up your dose should help keep joint pain and swelling at bay. Best of luck with your HGH prescription. As part of an HRT program, you should be feeling like a new person soon.
    Thank you, that is very helpful. I did go back and read all the info and realized that 3 clicks would be .15 or .05 per click. If it was the other way around this would be REAL expensive! No I am not looking for BB results. I want my youth back and would like to lose som BF. I am also on 100mg of test e per week per my doctor. I will stick with his reccomendation.

edgarr is offline Member
    I was also wondering since I am also on test e 100mg per week, is it ok to take the test shot at the same time as the hgh shot or should I spread them a part. I am taking the hgh first thing in the am. And I think I read not take carbs right after the hgh shot?? How long do you need to wait?

The timing of the test injection won't be that critical ... just try to shoot it at a regular interval. I am assuming he told you to inject 100mg of Test Cyp (Depo Test) per week at one injection weekly (or some doctors have you taking it every other week). It won't hurt anything to take that injection at the time you take your HGH.

After your HGH injection, I would try to avoid a lot of carbs for an hour before and a couple hours after. HGH is going to make your cells resistant to the effects of insulin for a short time ... insulin is about the only way to take sugar out of your bloodstream and store it into your cells. Sugar outside a really controlled range is also a poison to your blood vessels and organs, so we don't want high sugars levels one second longer than absolutely necessary. You can still eat, but I would just try to eat a more protein/healthy fat type meal right at HGH time, then save your carb meals for a couple of hours later.

Best of luck to you. I think you will definitely feel 100% better before long at all.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    The timing of the test injection won't be that critical ... just try to shoot it at a regular interval. I am assuming he told you to inject 100mg of Test Cyp (Depo Test) per week at one injection weekly (or some doctors have you taking it every other week). It won't hurt anything to take that injection at the time you take your HGH.

After your HGH injection, I would try to avoid a lot of carbs for an hour before and a couple hours after. HGH is going to make your cells resistant to the effects of insulin for a short time ... insulin is about the only way to take sugar out of your bloodstream and store it into your cells. Sugar outside a really controlled range is also a poison to your blood vessels and organs, so we don't want high sugars levels one second longer than absolutely necessary. You can still eat, but I would just try to eat a more protein/healthy fat type meal right at HGH time, then save your carb meals for a couple of hours later.

Best of luck to you. I think you will definitely feel 100% better before long at all.
    Damn! Good Stuff Baron!@ Thanks!

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarr View Post
    I was also wondering since I am also on test e 100mg per week, is it ok to take the test shot at the same time as the hgh shot or should I spread them a part. I am taking the hgh first thing in the am. And I think I read not take carbs right after the hgh shot?? How long do you need to wait?
    Hey Edgar, how long have you been rinning the test? And have you noticed any changes/sides from it yet? I've been running HGH for 6 weeks now and am plannig to add some test in the weeks to come, so I'm gathering as much information as possible...
    I know you're only taking 100mg per week but I'm sure that's enough to feel some difference. ? I'll most likely be running 250-500mg a week but my biggest concern is my temper. I have a really short temper as it is already. Any advice?

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takincareofbusiness View Post
    Hey Edgar, how long have you been rinning the test? And have you noticed any changes/sides from it yet? I've been running HGH for 6 weeks now and am plannig to add some test in the weeks to come, so I'm gathering as much information as possible...
    I know you're only taking 100mg per week but I'm sure that's enough to feel some difference. ? I'll most likely be running 250-500mg a week but my biggest concern is my temper. I have a really short temper as it is already. Any advice?

I notice some changes for the better to my sex drive as well as energy but no real difference in size but I wasn't expecting that from 100mg per week. One thing I would reccomend is have some AI ready. My estrogen was way out of whack and my mood swings were awful. I am now taking .25 EOD of liquidex and it is helping.

Thread Information