Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mrtosa is offline Associate Member

This Stuff Is Amazing!!!

I START USING GH 1 IU FOR 1 WEEK AND I ALREADY FEEL MY JOINTS GETTING BETTER AND SOME SKIN PROBLEMS TOO,MY RECUPERATION TIME BETWEEN WORK OUTS MUCH BETTER ....AND THATS ONLY IN 1 WEEK...I REALLY THINK THIS IS AMAZING!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    umm.. hate to break it to ya bub, but umm.. is placebo.. unless ur like 88 and produce a NEGATIVE amount of GH

Could Be ...but The Pain On The Knee Just Go...and Working Out More Than 3 Consecutive Days Was Hell For Me (im 42)and Now I Can Do It...i Can Notice The Diference Becasue I Never Use Aas...so I Never Use Nothing Stronger And The Age Too Is A Factor..

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    LMAO@ tais response......but I have to add, your joints(wrists especially) actually feel a bit uncomfortable when using higher dosage, 1iu is a waste of money bro for real. to expound on what tai said, is unless you are not producing like ANY GH from your pit. than 1 iu is actually less than what you produce naturally (99.99999% sure you dont prouce that little GH) I say start with 4iu's but it sounds like id tell you to read a little bit more before using substances like this.

yep it can take up to 6-8 weeks just to start to notice any real benefits from GH...
    im usually impatient and ramp my dose up rapidly so i do get sides around week 3 but they are horrid, limbs fall asleep, aching JOINTS, worst TMJ ever... but i do notice mild lipolytic activity so that is a plus... but 1iu per day isnt even what they perscribe women.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    IMO GH is one of the most subtle compounds next to IGF a BBer can take. But give it time and it can really change your composition and melt fat, but like tai said it takes time. Listen if you take 10ius ED you will feel the stuff working, but it isnt any fun after your bp is 160/90 you cant chew gum and your hands are tingling all day

Im Planifying On Do A Higher Dose For Sure Actually I Bought Enought For At Least 2 Year At 5 Iu But I Dont Want To Jump Too Fast...i Have Good Gene Im 250lb 6' 1" 15% I Dont Have Problem On Gaining Mass So Im Not That Bad The Main Problem Is That After 40 I Star Having Problems With My Joints And Recuperation Time...so The Lower The Dose That Can Give Me Those Benefits The Better,thanks For The Advice

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    me was starting with 1iu too at the end of the 20ies and I felt it immediately, like sweating and everything from jin... but this wore off quickly, but I do believe when youßre 43 years old, one can well benefit and quickly feel a differnce as IGf will be secreted imediately and this you def. feel, especially when you´re skinny and have a fast metabolism.

I switched to a 3 on / 3-4 days off, high dose regime, for getting max IGF, but max. sides also, as I realized within one year the low dose continuous would do close to jack-shit after just 3-4 months.(receptor downregulation, only good for HRT, butnot for the young athlete-lad)

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed View Post
    me was starting with 1iu too at the end of the 20ies and I felt it immediately, like sweating and everything from jin... but this wore off quickly, but I do believe when youßre 43 years old, one can well benefit and quickly feel a differnce as IGf will be secreted imediately and this you def. feel, especially when you´re skinny and have a fast metabolism.

I switched to a 3 on / 3-4 days off, high dose regime, for getting max IGF, but max. sides also, as I realized within one year the low dose continuous would do close to jack-shit after just 3-4 months.(receptor downregulation, only good for HRT, butnot for the young athlete-lad)
    Do you do 3 days in a row on?

Yes, 3 on with 5-10ius/day depening on goal (huge bloat and IGF-feeling) and 3-4 days off, maybe 3ius inbetween to bridge.

Got me some huge calfs very quick, and after 1 year they´re still there, hit some IGF R3 or AAS and they´re big and swollen in a heart beat.
    Last edited by NewBreed; 03-10-2008 at 09:10 PM.

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Never tried that protocol. I may give it a go.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Its funny that Tai and everybody else knows this guys body better than he does. He says its working, then it works. Everybodies body and receptors are different.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken View Post
    Its funny that Tai and everybody else knows this guys body better than he does. He says its working, then it works. Everybodies body and receptors are different.
    That's excatly right. Even though 1IU doesn't seem much, everyone still reacts differently.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea i think this is all in your head bro because 1iu wont do a damn thing for you. i would up that to around 5ius a day

my vote goes for the psychosomatic effect which can be JUST as powerful, it not more so than the actual drug.

I don´t think and believe in psycho-somatics, they last at max. for some minutes and are CNS-stimulated.(qesophageal reflux was many deacdes supposed to be psychosomatic until one scientist detected Helicobacter Pylori and he had to do a self-testing for proving it to the miost sceptic collegues).

When you work out you actually feel the gh and this is much less being endogenously secreted by your body, so what you´re trying to tell, tai, is that training is a fake feeling and the effects being fake? Think about it and what your body does and how it reacts to training only with much less than 1-2iu and how people look like if they grow old having not 1-2ius/day but a third of it.

By trainign gh is secreted for the reason to split fatty acids, so no gh no endurance and no fat metabolism and no anabolic response, nor recovery afterwards through the natural IGF relasing properties of the gh, being actually secreted during training.

So can we say 1iu had no effects, whilst many, including me, being younger, actually really feel 1iu, at least when done the first time and 1iu is a common HRT-dosing, proven to be effective and the effects are measurable within the first hours?-think about it.
    Last edited by NewBreed; 03-11-2008 at 10:48 AM.

my theory about this is that if at 30 you have 80% of your gh at 40 you have 70% and you start feeling the pain of aging with 1 iu you will start feeling like you feel when you was 30 in other words 1iu complements your deficiency from 30 to 40...and in my personal case at 30 i felt wonderful!! i can train with out pain and with energy and thats all i need i dont need any mass just health and energy i have the rest

Bingo!!! Health and energy is all Im after as well. Some folks are more interested in being intimidating at the bars. So according, to this logic, mrtosa, if I am 30, will 1 IU make me feel like Im 20?

could be...not everybody are the same ....but try and let me know...i look younger than i really am most people say i look like 35 but i dont feel like it wi th this stuff im starting feeling like it..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    a healthy adult can pruduce anywere between .5-1.5ius of gh per day. say my body is making 1.5 a day and i shoot 1iu a day, i would be screwing myself. the guy who started this thread is older and may be able to get the the slighest gains off 1iu over a long period but anyone under the age of 33 would be wasting there time and money by shooting 1iu a day

This is why I switched my protocol, as 1 iu first was clearly notiable but effects wore off -one has to calculate the strong receptor downregulation within exogenous gh, that most likely doesn´t occure that much with onyl 1iu/day as a HRT.

Negative feedback can eb overcome for sure with training and aromatising steroids .

3iu dayly then gave me nearly no results without AAS after just several months -might have been differnt with AAS, despite I looked a bit better, leaner and healthier, but why plateau, when I could get more out of it with higher dose and a radical on/off cycle as I´m nearly 30 and 1-3iu in this case really didn´t do much for the money spent or -as said- is screwing my own production, and sensitivity to gh, that could be overcome only with AAS and not even training anymore?
    Then I was thinking iff this on/off protocol works even without AAS, it should work even better with AAS and I´m no fan of wasting money.
    For older people 1-3iu might always work but I´d consider an on/off cycle with min.2 days off or even 3-4days off.
    Last edited by NewBreed; 03-12-2008 at 07:03 AM.

newbreed...do you think that maybe having a little higher dose taking a break every 3 days is better,lets say 1.5 iu 3on 1off than 1iu everyday?i have read that injecting first thing in the morning will not interupt your natural output do you believe that or anyway afect it?

I´m just talking for myself, I can´t tell you what´s the best for you, as you´re talking it assumingly for HRT while others use it to gain more muscle mass and increase their abilities over their genetic limitations or cure severe injuries or sicknesses.

Therefore it might be, that for HRT a continuous application is better suited to your needs, as I think 1iu or 1,5iu won´t make that much of a difference, in regards to receptor downregulation etc, as your HGH level is assumingly lower then it was when you were 25 years old.

As an example: Your body within high intesity and long duration training excretes 2-3iu HGH/day, when you´re in the mid-twenties... adding 1iu HGH exogenously will work the first few days, but the body will realize this extra-peak and in the end this 23yeard old lad will have to got to at least 3iu/day for the same effects and 4 months later even the 3iu plus his now reduced own production might also lead to a receptor insensitivity, so these 3iu/ed plus lesser own production won´t do much anymore, ...but can be overcome with the use of AAS and/or an on/off cycle.And my theory was, to keep receptor insensitivity low, by just feeding them a few days high IGF and then keeping them deprived for a few days (hence the usually proposed 5days on 2days off cycle, just that I did it 3on/3-4off and upped the dose in these 3 days, to see what happens)

When you´re over 40 and your own HGH is down a bit doing a HRT, you probably don´t need an an/off cycle, as you´re just giving the body the juice it needs to function right and all these problems with receptor dwonregulation and somatostatin inhibitory regulations of the pituitary might not become your cup of tea as you´re not trying to manipulate and overcome genetic limitations to suit your professional or whatever needs.
    Last edited by NewBreed; 03-13-2008 at 09:26 PM.

Ready2Learn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    IMO GH is one of the most subtle compounds next to IGF a BBer can take. But give it time and it can really change your composition and melt fat, but like tai said it takes time. Listen if you take 10ius ED you will feel the stuff working, but it isnt any fun after your bp is 160/90 you cant chew gum and your hands are tingling all day
    Bittapart2,
    Could you please explain what you mean by ' bp is 160/90 you cant chew gum'.

I understand the hand tingling to be from the carpal tunnel but what about the chewing gum reference?
    Also, does HGH really screw up your blood pressure?

I'm on my 10th day of Serostim at 4iu/day and there is a VERY visable difference in fat loss. I've been having vivid dreams as well.

are you using t4 too?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Thinking about it now I plan on starting off at 2IU and going from there

Anyone know what the chewing gum reference meant?
    I only ask because i felt slight 'pain' in my jaw a while before having read that post, but i just dismissed it.

I'm using 50mcg of T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Learn View Post
    Anyone know what the chewing gum reference meant?
    I only ask because i felt slight 'pain' in my jaw a while before having read that post, but i just dismissed it.
    Not quite sure if I know either, but I assume the "chewing gum" comment was directed at joint pain (typical HGH side effect).

-Gear

Thanks Gear.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken View Post
    Agreed, everybody is different. Me once im on AAS i just grooooooooow like no tomorrow, and just on mild gear alone.

Wow, the rabbit hole has certainly gotten deeper. I am finishing up my first week on HGH and I am feeling it bigtime. I seriously see my self being on this stuff for the rest of my life. Sure its expensive, but the marginal benefits far outway the marginal costs. $15-20 bucks a day is such a minimal investment for the quality of life this stuff brings and that is what most people spend on smokes, junk food and booze in a day. Seriously, what else is out there that has a greater ROI?

how much are you taking?

im in my 4 week i raised up my dose to 2.5iu and i can only say good things about it....my skin is smoother....very good rest in the morning like don say sometimes i believe im taller jejeje (psicological) im losing fat at faster rate but the curious thing is that im keeping my muscle and im lifting only 2 times a week the cardio is everyday....right now 242lb but much less fat im taking my chromium and lipolic acid

im at my 8 week...im losing a lot of fat...i already have my 4 pack and the way it goes in a month i think i have the full six pack...vascularity is starting to show in unusual places in me, the wrinkles are disapearing my skin is smoother and thigher with a special glow...the weight is almost the same i start at 245lb im 238lb now.....and im lifting only 1 time a week....cardio everyday and boxing training 1 day...im using chromium picolinate and la and ephedra when i have the letargy sides...usually 2 times a week

im in my 11 week and everything is going very good..... losing lots of fat...im on my 3rd week of t3/t4 and it work wonderfull with the gh im at 232lb the t3/t4 really help on the losing weight dept.i have used diferent type of chinese and no diference for me (the blue,the yellow and the jin)

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    *** EDITED ***

(NOT ALLOWED -Gear)

Edited in: Damn, I wish I could remember what the hell I posted so I know what I can't post lol
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 05-22-2008 at 04:04 PM.

40plusnewbie you can pm me if you have any doubts...

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    *** EDITED ***

(NOT ALLOWED -Gear)

Edited in: Damn, I wish I could remember what the hell I posted so I know what I can't post lol
    Posting source info in the open is againt the board rules. Please take the time to go through the rules.

-Gear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information