Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone using MGF anymore?

I havent heard much about this peptide lately; is anyone still using it and having good results with it or has it gone down the path of LR3IGF-1 as basically being useless for localized growth?

goose is offline Banned
    Garbage,never used it,but my close buddy tried both forms at real high doses,in his words a waste,I think LR3IGF is better,and thats saying something.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I tried 5 vials...didn't do much other than make me go hypo...doesn't do much at all other than some extra pump, total waste of money. I also tried both forms.

goose is offline Banned
    The only new peptide that looks good,with good reviews but limited is CJC-1295
    Last edited by goose; 06-26-2008 at 04:04 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    The only new peptide that looks good,with good reviews but limited is CJC-1295
    i know a few people selling it but my knowledge is limited towards it so im going to have to do some research

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I haven't heard anything too good about it either.

-Gear

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i know a few people selling it but my knowledge is limited towards it so im going to have to do some research
    There is a ton of research supporting the efficacy the CJC 1295 peptide, in many ways this peptide is arguably more effective than HGH, since human HGH and rHGH (recombinant HGH; synthetic) may differ in potency because their tertiary structure may be slightly different. Shape determines the interaction of the polypeptide and it's receptor, thus making one more potent then the other. The HGH molecule is only meant to exist a short period of time in the body so it is inherently fragile. Reconstituted rHGH is shown to have the bio-identical amino acid sequence of human HGH but to have a slightly different tertiary structure (shape) then human HGH via electron microscopy. This doesn't make it useless but slightly less effective then the natural HGH.

Also, the CJC allows the body to secrete its natural HGH in normal pulsatile fashion, which may provide collateral benefit.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    There is a ton of research supporting the efficacy the CJC 1295 peptide, in many ways this peptide is arguably more effective than HGH, since human HGH and rHGH (recombinant HGH; synthetic) may differ in potency because their tertiary structure may be slightly different. Shape determines the interaction of the polypeptide and it's receptor, thus making one more potent then the other. The HGH molecule is only meant to exist a short period of time in the body so it is inherently fragile. Reconstituted rHGH is shown to have the bio-identical amino acid sequence of human HGH but to have a slightly different tertiary structure (shape) then human HGH via electron microscopy. This doesn't make it useless but slightly less effective then the natural HGH.

Also, the CJC allows the body to secrete its natural HGH in normal pulsatile fashion, which may provide collateral benefit.
    thanks alot bro, i appreciate that info.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    thanks alot bro, i appreciate that info.
    They claim *the reviews I read* if you got good shit,1mg perv week is like 4iu per day,only shot twice per week

dak290 is offline New Member

Science Lession

Shouldn't you give credit where credit is do? Just kidding glad someone found my science lession useful.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I've recently started using both on my forearms exclusively. lrt igf 40mcg pwo split into 4 10mcg shots, 20mcg total on each side. I'm also doing the same thing with peg mgf but am tweaking the doses. I hit one lagging anterior forearm wiht 2 100mcg shots of peg mgf a cpl days ago, then worked forearms hard, and did drop sets to exhaustion on the lagging side I injected the mgf the day prior, burning the hell out of the muscle. I injeted the igf within 30 seconds of finishing as i had the needles and swabs prepped.

I swear I added at least a 1/4 inch of girth, white noticible at the peak of the anterior forearm that same day.

I will likely be using both lr3 igf and peg mgf exclusively in my forearms for the remainder of this cycle and for most if not all of my next 1-2 cycles.

I might even start pinning my posterior forearms in 3 sites each arm, with 1/3 the dose for that muscle and repeat on the other side.

In 6 months or so I should have a much better Idea of where things stand but my anteior forearms are def a lot fuller, harder, bigger and more defined, as well as more vascular. I have not been concentrating on the posterior as much as I want to hit the lower parts closer to my wrists but am a little leary of pinning to deep and hitting a nerve or something. I'm gonna do it though.

I'm doing these workouts at home so can prep my pins and have them laid out with swabs and then do an extra intense drop set on the lagging side within 30 secons of injection. Not sure if it makes a diff, but it's feeling like it does.

Time will tell.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 07-02-2008 at 01:44 AM.

Thread Information