bazza is offline New Member

hi, av just started my hgh.

hi, today a tock me first 4iu of somatropin. am planning on taking 4iu monday, wed, and friday with sat and sun off. if a do this for 6 month will a see good muscle gains considering im only 22, and not taking and other steriods , just my supplements protein, zma, and tribulus as testosterone boosters. am new to this and would like anyone to fill me in with any advice.

thanks alot, cheers.

bazza.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    doubtful you'll see good muscle gains bro. if you want good muscle gains from hgh you'll have to raise the dose and/or run it with steroids . 4ius of hgh at 22 years old will burn fat and maybe build a little bit of muscle but not much. you really need to run hgh with steroids and slin to maximize the results
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not sure of taking HGH 3/7 days is a good protocol to follow especially at only 4IU p/day at age 22. I wouldn't cycle HGH any other way but ED, 6/1 and 5/2. The EOD protocol seems to work for some as well.

I suggest you start on about 3IU and see how that feels and ramp up from then on if necessary. Adding AAS is something you will need if you are after muscle gains. HGH alone will deliver some muscle but the process is mega long.

At the dose you are taking, you will more than likely experience some fat loss and that's it.

-Gear

Ok, I've just realised that I've pretty much repeated what P said.

-Gear

mmasupplements is offline Junior Member
    also at 22 isnt he at the point where his growth plates may not have fused yet?

Yes at that age his plates may not be fused as yet.

-Gear

thanks

alrite lads, am going to take 4ius mon to fri and see how it goes from there, av only got 20x 4iu bottles which a brought back from ejupt. av been training for 6 years solid without the use of any steriods just using supplements and weigh 14st at 5 10". a just thought that a could do with a boost. ano know that av got to do a 6 month course so al be needing alot more hgh. (NOT ALLOWED -Gear)
    again any info will be great, cheers.

bazza.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    we are not a source board and will not give out source info
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ok mate, just asking.

Thanks P.

-Gear

Thread Information