swolt is offline New Member

HGH 10iu Mixing Question

I have 10iu Blue Tops. When mixing I use 1cc of BW and add it to the 10iu. I have 1/2 cc 31g pins.

I have been adding the 1cc and then drawing back to the 20 mark. Wouldn't this be 2iu? Am I correct....

I have been getting sore spots at injection sites. I am ordering some new BW water since what i have been using is old. Also was curious if I should add 2cc of BW water to the 10 iu of HGH I have....

Thanks, any help is appreciated...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    adding 1cc to 10iu, then drawing to the 20 mark on a slin pin would indeed be 2iu.
    as for adding 2cc, I only add 1cc per 10iu.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    You are spot on. .2cc would be 2iu. I am also getting some red marks from my blue tops. Make sure you go in at a 45 degree angle. I found if I pinch the skin, stick the needle in and release the pinch before shooting I have less redness. Also shoot it slowly. And of course vary your injection site.

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    the blues i got are very goood =)

dannyboyleeds is offline New Member
    i get the odd bit off soreness, but i thought it would be standard off pins, no biggy

dannyboyleeds is offline New Member
    sorry to be dumb

1 cc is 1ml i presume?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1cc is 1ml. if you want to add 2cc's of water then the 40 mark would be 2ius and so on. i use 2cc's now per 10iu vial to help dilute the hgh moreso i dont lose as much if i dont get every drop or some comes out
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when using hgh a 1cc syringe is always easier and your best bet. each 1cc syringe has 100 clicks on it and to determine the amount of hgh your using with 1ml of water you take the total number of clicks and divide it by the number of ius per vial. example. you have a 10iu vial and you add 1ml of water so 100clicks divided by 10iu vial is 10, so 10 clicks is 1iu
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information