HHH_batista is offline New Member

hgh doubts help pleas

hey guys what up? I've never taken steroids , im 21. I was 270 lbs last march now im 230 . the problem is that fat burners dint work for , but now im taking animal cuts . this guy in the gym told me about the HGH when I told him that I would love to be a couple of inches taller. he told me right away about hgh and how that could help me to lose weight as well. this was 3 months ago and that guy never appeared by the gym again! I ddid my research about it and I see its ssomething great . my doubts are:

if I get to a height I want it will be permanent or only for certain ttime while im in it. And also what dosage should I use and what kind, my goals are lose weight and be at least 6 ft tall im 5'10 now.

EDITED, AND WARNED.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    First of all, you are going to get beat up on this board , there is no fishing for sources. Second of all at 21 your growth plates are fused to you are most likely not going to get any taller.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you can not fish here bro and hgh will not make you taller so your out of luck there
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Please go over the rules.

-Gear

Thread Information