johnbig is offline New Member

Bulking with insulin

I'm going to start a bulking cycle in couple of weeks and i was thinking about running humulin-r for 4 weeks with it. My goal is to put on as much mass as possible in this period of time. Is there any benefits from running insulin with this stack? or will I only get fatter?

1-12 Test e 250 mg
    1-10 Deca 400 mg
    1-3 Anadrol 50 mg
    4-8 Humulin-r 5-10 iu pwo

PCT nolva and clomid, arimidex on hand

Please tell me your opinion

Thanks

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats???
    Cycle History????

Slin is some very serious business, and should not be taken lightly......YOU CAN DIE FROM INSULIN .......

Do lots of research, because if diet is improperly balanced for the slin, you will get fat.....

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Stats???
    Cycle History????

Slin is some very serious business, and should not be taken lightly......YOU CAN DIE FROM INSULIN .......

Do lots of research, because if diet is improperly balanced for the slin, you will get fat.....
    225 roughly
    12 %

Done few test cycles, i know slin is serious business. My diet will contain alot of clean food, chicken breasts, brown rice, MRP , Gainers and more meat.

but with slin, it is not only what you eat,.....but also what you eat when...if that makes since......

Also, i recomend buying a glucometer.......and,i suggest using this........eventually you will know how your body reacts......and you can tailor your dosage to you......I can personally go really low.......I usually take 15-20iu pwo with about 150g of carbs, half of which is dextrose

but with slin, it is not only what you eat,.....but also what you eat when...if that makes since......

Also, i recomend buying a glucometer.......and,i suggest using this........eventually you will know how your body reacts......and you can tailor your dosage to you......I can personally go really low.......I usually take 15-20iu pwo with about 150g of carbs, half of which is dextrose
    Thanks for your advice mate.

so ideal post workout shake would be 150-200g of carbs half of dextrose like you said with 60g of protein?

And after about 2 hours i should be able to have a regular meal?

a good rule of thumb is 10g of dextrose for every 1iu of insulin ........so if you wanted to take 10ius afeter yor workout i would suggest starting off with something like 100g of dextrose and 50-75g of protein..........this should be followed by a meal about and hour after taking insulin.....this meal should consist of just carbs and protein......no FAT

I have been using insulin a while, that is why i keep my carb/iu ratio very low....I didnt start going hypo until about 15iu with only 50g of dextrose....

I think you need to do a lot more research before even considering slin.......

I think you need to do a lot more research before even considering slin.......
    I think you are right. time to do research

Thanks mate

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when your using slin your diet has to be PERFECT or you will get fat.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

one8nine is offline Banned
    why dont you guys post up some good links to learn about slin

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a forum for this. do you know its taken im and not is?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    there is a forum for this. do you know its taken im and not is?
    is? is that another way to say sub q?
    i didnt know that

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    Use the search function in the igf1, gh, insulin section of this board. U can find everything u need 2 know about slin.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    is? is that another way to say sub q?
    i didnt know that
    yea for bb's its im. there is a good stickie in the insulin forum that explains this better than I could.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alot of people shoot im(like myself) instead of sub-q because it hits you faster and leaves quicker this way and thats what you want.

you shouldnt use insulin until you know exactly what it does to help the body. alot of people will use it just because others do but they have no clue what it does to help. i also think slin shouldnt be run alone and is definatly best stacked with test, t-3 and hgh.

the last time i ran slin i was on hgh and starting a 20 week bulking cycle. i ran slin 3 weeks on 1.5 weeks off throughout the entire cycle. i always shoot pwo. as soon as im done lifting i walk to my car and shoot 10ius in my delts then drink my 60 grams of protein and 45-50 grams of dex. 45min to an hour later i will eat 16oz of fish or chicken along with 10oz of brown rice. about 45min to an hour after that i will have another 45 grams of dex and 40g of protein then go to bed.

without a strict diet and pwo injections slin is almost useless for bodybuilding. you need to eat fat free and consume the right amount of protein and carbs. before starting slin you need to read every little bit of info you can find so it dosnt kill you. always keep something high in sugar close by(pepsi, glucose tabs, orange juice, etc...) incase you start going hypo. when going hypo you usually start feeling cold but really sweaty and hungry. after that you'll get disoriented and have a ringing in your head. by that point you better of consumed a big glass of orange juice or your screwed. i have made it to the ringing stage twice and i asure you it isnt a pleasent feeling. just be safe and be smart and you'll be fine.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Screw it. Think I have changed my mind on that stuff.

I love insulin , and if used correctly is an incredible addition to a cycle.....but this is definitley not a beginner drug......

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin would be a great addition to your AAS cycle but don't count on it too much if you are after muscle mass. Insulin certainly has the potential for muscle gains but you would need to use it long term to see noticable gains.

When I use AAS and am bulking I always use insulin so to get greater recovery.

-Gear

jg42058p is offline Member
    running insulin during PCT would also probably help you retain your strength after the test and deca wear off

just be careful with it

good luck

Thread Information