SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

Serious more difficult HGH ques

Hey guys... my wife wants to get on HGH at low dosages but she has endometriosis. Does anyone know if HGH will have an affect on it by making it worse or I guess even a chance to make it better.

Thanks

Slump

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Honestly, ask a doctor, thats the best way. If you any other non medical questions I can help, my girl runs GH periodicly.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Honestly, ask a doctor, thats the best way. If you any other non medical questions I can help, my girl runs GH periodicly.
    good to have you back brother.

as for the question at hand, i most definatly would not use it without asking a dr. they sometimes perscribe hcg to decrease fsh and lh levels and to decrease estrogen and progesterone. the risk isnt worth it bro, speak with your dr or another dr
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I have 1st (well techincally 2nd) hand experience with this and it did not aggravate hers at all.

Thanks guys. She is kinda shy with asking her primary doc/gyno but i have asked a few MD's that our friends of mine that are on HGH and they seem to think she should be fine but I have had no def answers yet.

Thanks again

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR View Post
    Thanks guys. She is kinda shy with asking her primary doc/gyno but i have asked a few MD's that our friends of mine that are on HGH and they seem to think she should be fine but I have had no def answers yet.

Thanks again
    When it comes to GH its hard to get a def answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    good to have you back brother.
    Thanks .....for everything P.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good to see you again big-guns, hope all is well buddy.

-Gear

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Good to see you again big-guns, hope all is well buddy.

-Gear
    Thanks pal, good see your still helping so many people, great job as always!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Endometriosis responds to hormone levels, causing it to be most painful during the pre- and mentstrual cycles. Growth hormone should not effect this, but remember that hormone loops in the body can be quite complex, and have downstream effects that are unexpected and not anticipated. She can ask her OB/gyn, but they are not likely to know. The best bet would be to get in touch with someone in the anti-aging medicine specialty, say at A4M or Cenegenics, and see what they can tell you. Worst case, she can give it a trial and see how it does, if it causes her periods to be more painful, then she likely won't be able to use it.

Where HGH needs to be avoided is where there are tumors, cancer, or the possibility of cancer. Endometriosis is usually somewhat stable, as in the lesions are not growing.

Since HGH is considered mostly outside the realm of conventional medicine (with the exception of the few diseases it is indicated for), it will be difficult to find a lot of answers on more esoteric subjects such as this one. Most information on drugs/steroids /hormones, etc., comes from studies funded by drug companies, and studies are only done when there is a big market for the drug. GH is not one of those with a big market, in terms of mainstream medicine.

Thanks alot Trail!

Thread Information