caterinosmp is offline New Member

Not goin to lie im fat but..

Well its been a long time since ive looked down the road of doing steroids or HgH.

About 3 years ago i broke my back over in iraq. i put on 52lbs and im a wopping 258lbs. ive been running for the past 2 months and have only lost a total of 19lbs.

I guess my question is would HgH help me drop weight fast so i can go back to my athletic build i once had.

i was also interested on what people had to say about PGH vs HGH. i am all for doing injections if it is neccesary. I more or less am looking for something that is going to help drop all my excess fat with in a 1 to 2 month period of time.

ty
    adam

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    You need to work on your diet. Diet is everything. Congratulations on the weight you have already lost but hgh is not the answer at this point..imo

i would consider myself a healthy eater over the past 2 months. i have 1 egg white in the morning and a Pro Nos protien shake for lunch and grilled chicken or steak with salad with light dressing. i do not snack during the day other then a apple or an orange.

i more or less feel like my metabolism is shut down and need something to jump start it.

all recommendations are greatly appreciated.

note i am 6'1 258
    Last edited by caterinosmp; 08-20-2008 at 10:42 PM.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Thats because you don't eat enough. Go to the diet fourm. You need to be eating at least 5 to 6 meals a day to keep your metabolism up.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH is not your best option at this time. Lots of cardio and good food will deliver the gains you're after and won't leave you out of pocket.

-Gear

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG-N-Brazil View Post
    Go to the diet fourm.
    Bingo.

-CNS

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Your calorie intake is likely too low and your body is storing everything as fat reserves. Get your food intake dialed in and you will begin dropping the pounds. Sounds crazy but you will likely have to increase your calories to lose weight. Dropping 50lbs in 1-2 months will not happen though.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    look up Milos Sarcev nutritional seminar.

so i did some calorie counting this morning im taking in around 2150 for calories a day.

ive been average around 2.5hrs of workout. i have found noticable increase in strength and enduriance. this morning i ran 3miles in 19min. ill be going on a second run this afternoon.

could anyone recommend a good daily food plan that i should follow.

I am also guessing that i should stop stacking the Winn50 and Clen that i bought until its the right time for fat trimming?

osubodybuilder is offline New Member
    i agree withthe opinions above diet and cardio what is your bf% knowing your weight is irrelevant HGH will take a long time to take effect and will not shed fat like a metabolism booster like clen or dnp would

i was taped 2 days ago at 24% body fat. went back to an Army Recruit for all my weigh and tape ins. I was more or less wanting to take HgH to shed some weight but strengthen my back for possible re-enlistment

Quote Originally Posted by caterinosmp View Post
    so i did some calorie counting this morning im taking in around 2150 for calories a day.

ive been average around 2.5hrs of workout. i have found noticable increase in strength and enduriance. this morning i ran 3miles in 19min. ill be going on a second run this afternoon.

could anyone recommend a good daily food plan that i should follow.

I am also guessing that i should stop stacking the Winn50 and Clen that i bought until its the right time for fat trimming?
    There are better ways to loose fat then running. Have you thought of mixing up your cardio. Maybe mixing in some HIIT( High Intensity Interval Training) Such as going on the elyptical machine and doing 1 minute of high intensity and 2 minutes of low intensity. And you need to be doing atleast 30 minutes of cardio at a time, because your body starts burning fat at the highest rate after 20 minutes.

Nap,Snap or Tap86 is offline New Member
    first off i wanna say thanks CATER!! for what you did for us over there sorry you broke your back i just got back from over there just in time to see my baby be born. but yea ive tried that HIIT and it is awsome ive been taking clen and T3 dude that i think works the best for losing those big pounds!

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    HGH is not your best option at this time. Lots of cardio and good food will deliver the gains you're after and won't leave you out of pocket.

-Gear
    if he can afford it why not growth every bit of help is good help

Thread Information