Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    i have heard that it is the most dangerous thing to use it when cutting??how you can control hypoglicemia if you use almost no carbo??tell me your's way of using slin for cutting...thanks
    How to avoid insulin's permanent side-effects!!

It isn't complicated.

1. Experiment to find the lowest insulin -to-carbohydrate ratio you can use.
    2. Lay out how many carbs you're allotted daily
    3. Subtract the total number of carbs required around slin activity time from your total allotted carbs. The remaining carbs can be spread over other meals through-out the day.

/end.

-CNS

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    how about the this:
    "used properly insulin can put mass faster than anything on this world
    Ive seen guys get alot "fuller" from slin, but it went away once stopped. Imo slin should be used as the missing link in an already sound cycle. Not by itself.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    I have to disagree here.

We've disagreed about insulin a number of times in the past on this particular point.

Recovery is related to strength gains.

Rather, recovery facilitates strength gains.

To say that a compound is great for recovery, while preceding said statement with an opinion which states the contrary is ass-backwards.

...No offense intended.

For me personally insulin positively affected strength.

While cutting it allowed me to continue to gain strength... despite the extreme caloric deficit utilized at that particular time.

-CNS
    IMO, insulin strength gains are no way as good as the strength gains you get from say dbol /test, and that's why I always say insulin isn't the best option if you are after strength but it certainly does have the potential for strength gains in general.

I do understand recovery is related to strength gains, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that but thanks for your .02.

-Gear

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    i remember when not using steroids at all and use only protein shakes,creatin,amino and still have gained 4-6pounds...so i imagine if insulin shuttle nutrients,i gain more than that.no???because my body use them more eficient

i remember when not using steroids at all and use only protein shakes,creatin,amino and still have gained 4-6pounds...so i imagine if insulin shuttle nutrients,i gain more than that.no???because my body use them more eficient
    Insulin would certainly make a difference but how much difference it will make depends on the user's diet, training and genes definitely play a huge role too.

-Gear

yes of course...i have said-if you use corect diet..because i know that if you don't have enought proteins and amino in your's body after you inject it,you can inject how much you want,because the effect will be almost zero

That's correct Bogdan, the benefits depend on your diet and not how much insulin you use.

-Gear

yes,like-"even with insulin ,DIET it is the key"...so you can put mass or not with it?

Insulin has huge potential for mass gains, but the process is usually pretty lengthy and noticable gains take a while to arrive. For example, I can quite easily gain at least 20lb when using AAS for 12 weeks. Last bulker I did I gained 26lb in 12 weeks and my strength went through the roof.

To gain 26lb in 12 weeks from insulin only is a big ask, and that's why I always say insulin is not your best option if you are after mass/strength gains. As I said, it will help you achieve those gains, but not as much as AAS will.

Pref, I would use AAS and insulin at the same time so this way you get a bit from both worlds, but I certainly wouldn't use insulin alone hoping to gain outstanding results when it comes to mass and strength.

-Gear

i understand perfectly.but my point was to use slin on the PCT to retained almost all the gains you have made from AAS cycle and maybe even gain 2-4 extra pounds...i have heard this from some users of insulin in PCT.is it true?
    and i think if you use with insulin 3-4grs of proteins/kg and 10-12carbo/1ui you can put some mass...
    Last edited by bogdan84uzy; 09-25-2008 at 04:13 AM.

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread so I didn't know you were referring to PCT use. Yes insulin would be beneficial when used through PCT, however how much of the gains you keep depends on the individual. If you can gain some extra pounds throughout PCT then that's even better. I always use insulin through PCT.

Everyone is different when it comes to how much nutrients they require post injection, and just because you used 10g of carbs p/1IU successfully today, it doesn't mean 10g of carbs p/1IU will suit you next time you use insulin. How much carbohydrates one consumes depends on many things such as how physically active they have been throughout the day and how intense their traning session was, but it all comes down to how much energy your body has to use after injection.

I'll give you another example and I hope the following makes sense...

If you had a easy day, ate quite a lot throughout that day then went to gym and had a lazy training session, it's more than likely that your body won't require as many carbs after injection. But if you were fairly physically active throughout that day and didn't get a chance to eat much due to your buzy schedule then went to gym and had a really intense workout, then it's more than likely that yout body will require more carbohydrates after injection than on a "lazy day".

I always go by how I feel. Sometimes I need 10g of carbs p/1IU, sometimes I need 4 - 5G, it's always different. Mike (powerliftmike) had used up to 40IU PWO and was fine, so explain that? As I said, it's always different, or maybe he is just a lazy f****r who eats chocolate all day long then injects ridiculous amounts of insulin and doesn't get effected by it ha ha (sorry Mike), but anyway do you understand what I am getting at? The 10g p/1IU suggestion is just a guideline to follow as that method works for most but doesn't necessarally suit everybody so just keep that in mind.

Hope that helped.

-Gear

yes gear!!thanks!!it helped a lot!!like all say-everybody it is different,find what's work for you...i understand,yes!true...

I don't really know what you're expecting from insulin , but a cycle of insulin is no where as good as a cycle of AAS when it comes to weight and strength gains. I am yet to see someone who has had better strength/weight gains from insulin than AAS, and if that's the case then their AAS was bunk.

As I said, insulin has the potential for both strength and weight gains, so it does help, but you can't compare it to AAS if you are after those type of gains.

-Gear

i understand..but i was asking because a lot of ppls tell that insulin it is behind those today's freaks..so i was thinking that it is a great drug for this purpose...

i understand..but i was asking because a lot of ppls tell that insulin it is behind those today's freaks..so i was thinking that it is a great drug for this purpose...
    A bit of everything is to blame for those freaky looking guys because they usually use just about anything they can get their hands on. Hell if I had the $$$ and contacts I would too.

-Gear

yes that's what i was thinking also

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    A bit of everything is to blame for those freaky looking guys because they usually use just about anything they can get their hands on. Hell if I had the $$$ and contacts I would too.

-Gear
    at what contacts do you refer???and also i wanted to ask you about INSULIN &carb load up process..it works good with insulin???when preparing for a competition...

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    IMO, insulin strength gains are no way as good as the strength gains you get from say dbol/test, and that's why I always say insulin isn't the best option if you are after strength but it certainly does have the potential for strength gains in general.
    This wasn't a comparison thread.

Here is what you said:

Nothing. Insulin alone won't deliver much (if any) strength and weight gains. It's only good for recovery.

-Gear
    ^^Sounds pretty absolute.

I do understand recovery is related to strength gains, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that but thanks for your .02.

-Gear
    No need to be patronizing Gear.

This is a discussion forum after all...and you are entitled to your opinions.

-CNS

This wasn't a comparison thread.

Here is what you said:

Nothing. Insulin alone won't deliver much (if any) strength and weight gains. It's only good for recovery

^^Sounds pretty absolute.
    Did I say "no it does not deliver strength/weight gains"? That is absolute, what I said is not. There is no "pretty" absolute. What I wrote is very clear. I guess I have to repeat myself once again, insulin doesn't deliver much strength/weight gains but has the potential to do so.

And the reason why I compared it to d/bol/test is to show Bogdan that there are more effective compounds when it comes to those type of gains.

No need to be patronizing Gear.

This is a discussion forum after all...and you are entitled to your opinions.
    Why can I sense American humor but you can't sense Aussie humor? Take a chill pill brother, you miss understood how I came across.

-Gear

hey gear!!yeah are great the gains that you made on a dbol /test cycle but when you think how much of that weight it is true muscle,and how much it is water you will be dissapointed probaly to see your's gains are almost half-water...and also when you stop the administration the gains disapear very easy even with properly PCT!!this is why i think sometimes ANAVAR /PRIMOBOLAN cycle can make better gains and almost permanents...and the same about insulin ...maybe it don't deliver so much gains but from what i know insulin does not cause water retention...but how are the gains from insulin keep when you stop it's administration????

hey gear!!yeah are great the gains that you made on a dbol/test cycle but when you think how much of that weight it is true muscle,and how much it is water
    Very true, but you will still gain great strength when using AAS and not all AAS deliver a lot of water retention.

and also when you stop the administration the gains disapear very easy even with properly PCT!!
    Not necessaraly brother, everyone is different when it comes to this.

but from what i know insulin does not cause water retention...but how are the gains from insulin keep when you stop it's administration????
    That's correct, insulin does not cause water retention and the gains are a lot easier to keep than AAS gains.

-Gear

Bogdan don't get me wrong, insulin is a great drug when used long term but it's not the best if you want immidiate gains. As I said, noticable gains will take a while to arrive.

-Gear

i don't expect from any drug immidiate gains!!!because i know that you must give time to your's muscle to grow even with performance enchance drugs...but it is true that with insulin the gains are permanent???i have seen on all the diagrams at-mantaining strentgh-insulin has note 6,like sustanon which lead me to think that the gains are a bit hard to maintain.and at strentgh and mass it has note-7,lower then sustanon,and also 3 at burning fat :-?
    and also what do you want to say with long term use???because i know you must cycle it 4weeks on 4-6weeks off...

When I say immidiate, I mean noticable gains within a month. You can achieve quite a bit strength and weight wise when using AAS for a month, but using insulin for that long will deliver minimal gains.

And when I say "long term use", I mean repetative ON/OFF cycling.

-Gear

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    And like I said, you will get fuller not to long into slin use, but it diminishes once you stop.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

what you understand thru "minimal gains"??from what i have read from a guy's experience with insulin together with AAS it is that insulin had increase his gains with around 15%more then the same cycle without insulin...this it is very little in my opinion!!let's say you gain 10kgs then with insulin you will gain 1.5kg more then that...not impressive at all..
    and how that when you use slin you get your's muscle fuller??how it is made this effect?thru what patchway??
    and also i have read something weird on internet about insulin-that it raise LH&FSH levels and for this reason womeness should not use it,because it cause virilisation...lol....what about diabetic womeness???i haven't seen any diabetic women with deep voice or facial hair...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information