CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member

Cloudy HGH with pics

I have 10 bottles of hgh that look like powder, not the usual waffle I see with the blue tops, I am now in a 5 1/2 month run of HGH 5/2 runnning no less that 6iu day, I ran out of my Omnitrope, and got these. But when i go over 10iu day I get real bad sides, including numb hands, tingling etc..... Just caust they didn't look right after i mixed them (Swirling them, not Shaking) looked cloudy, my source says its normal, happens. HMMMMMMMMMMM

Im not so sure after taking 20iu day i got NO sided from it whatsoever, I wanted to see if this stuff is real or not, or sat in sun too long.

Ideals thougts, bring em please, incuded are some pics, im no to happy about this.

Peace
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cloudy HGH with pics-d48e63312869.jpg   Cloudy HGH with pics-29afc2143fa3.jpg  

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know everyone reacts differently, but 20IU is a hell of a dose, so if you took that much p/day and experienced no effects what so ever then clearly your gear is no good, sorry.

-Gear

petethemanc is offline Banned
    I would agree with gear, you should definitely have some sides from 20iu ed. And i wouldnt be using it if its cloudy. Did you do the HCG test?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    That stuff looks terrible!

I knew it

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by petethemanc View Post
    I would agree with gear, you should definitely have some sides from 20iu ed. And i wouldnt be using it if its cloudy. Did you do the HCG test?

whats that

my gh was bogus

rory1981 is offline New Member
    Mate did you keep your stuff cool? if when mixed ur hgh is not kept cool it creates bactiria and goes cloudy then is no good, Keep it in a fridge dude ;-)
    P.S... 20 iu's a day you will either explode or do some damage.... 4iu's a day is more than sufficent
    Last edited by rory1981; 01-21-2011 at 01:06 PM.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread is almost 3 years old. I doubt the op still checks it.

The HGH should look like a white puck, reside in vacuum, and be perfectly clear when reconstituted. If it's cloudy, I've had some look like that too, that means that the filtration and lipidization process was not perfect. They rushed this batch. As long as it's sterile it isn't bad for you. It just isn't are pure.

Thread Information