tricitytruck is offline Junior Member

HGH (2 questions)

I am 6'1 215 in good shape not ripped but not too fat either..37 years old, I am finally considering HGH..my goals:

1) overall well being - I have bicep tendon issues, the normal aches and pains with getting older

2) Fat loss - I know good diet and cardio does great but would this help the cause?

Will 2iu's be enough for these goals or should 2.5 or 3iu's be better??
    I will also be running some test/deca cycles..I compete in some strength events so I want to be lean and strong...

My wife is 5'6 135 35years old, also in good shape but carries a few extra pounds in the midsection... sames goals

Will 1iu be enough for her or would she need more???

Also can we get to the womens section??? thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by tricitytruck View Post
    I am 6'1 215 in good shape not ripped but not too fat either..37 years old, I am finally considering HGH..my goals:

1) overall well being - I have bicep tendon issues, the normal aches and pains with getting older3ius will definatly help with that

2) Fat loss - I know good diet and cardio does great but would this help the cause?3ius a day will help but without diet and cardio you'll be wasting your money

Will 2iu's be enough for these goals or should 2.5 or 3iu's be better??
    I will also be running some test/deca cycles..I compete in some strength events so I want to be lean and strong...hgh isnt really good for strength gains

My wife is 5'6 135 35years old, also in good shape but carries a few extra pounds in the midsection... sames goals1iu will work for her but clen and t-3 will work better and is alot cheaper

Will 1iu be enough for her or would she need more???

Also can we get to the womens section??? thanks
    pm admin and ask him for permission to enter
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

tricitytruck is offline Junior Member
    thanks very much...

Thread Information