BIG DRE is offline New Member

whens it best to take GH

ive been taking my GH in the mornin soon as i get up which is 4am,i dont eat till 30mins after.....i spoke to a friend and he said its best to jab b4 i go bed...can some1 plz tell me when its best to take GH......THANKS!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you're 45+, before bed is the worst time as you could be disturbing your natural production. Keep doing what you have been.

-Gear

BIG DRE is offline New Member
    THANKS GEAR!!!!! one more thing,im getting some igf..can i mix it wiv GH and jab into my bis or do i take igf on its own

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    I agree, I would think you can take together, Ive done it, and it still felt like I was getting both. abdomen.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    take them seperate. i wouldnt mix the 2. it depends on what your mixing your igf with but wht risk it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Unless you're 45+, before bed is the worst time as you could be disturbing your natural production. Keep doing what you have been.

-Gear
    I'm 47, just doing 4 IUs a day x 5, off x 2.

I initially started doing my HGH at night, before bed. I slept better, started seeing some changes. Then after reading a lot of people's posts about splitting, I started 2 IUs in am, 2 in pm.

My sleep went to shit, and it seemed I just didn't get the same benefit from it. I don't think it's in my head, as I thought nothing of doing the split. After a month, I went back to bedtime dosing only, sleep improved, and I swear to god I feel benefits in my workouts (more than just what rest would afford).

No idea why that should make a difference, but it seems to have made a difference for me.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I'm 47, just doing 4 IUs a day x 5, off x 2.

I initially started doing my HGH at night, before bed. I slept better, started seeing some changes. Then after reading a lot of people's posts about splitting, I started 2 IUs in am, 2 in pm.

My sleep went to shit, and it seemed I just didn't get the same benefit from it. I don't think it's in my head, as I thought nothing of doing the split. After a month, I went back to bedtime dosing only, sleep improved, and I swear to god I feel benefits in my workouts (more than just what rest would afford).

No idea why that should make a difference, but it seems to have made a difference for me.
    Thanks for the input.

-Gear

Thread Information