rocky8 is offline New Member

jintropin back in business???

my source says he has jintropin avaliable now. i have used this guy before and it was real blue caps. anyone hear of jintropin being back on line?
    thanks

you guys are killing me here. anyone hear anything? what i really want is just a source check however i am still a pretty new member.
    My source says hes back in business with blue caps, getropin, or jintropin. of course i would prefer the jintropin. my concern is how is he getting it if gensci is out of business.
    any input would be greatly appreciated before i purchase. by the way he is not local to me at all.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    another words you just lied to us? what you mean to say is that your source carries jino's and you want to know how he got them because you read a post saying they were under? well the source check isnt going to happen because your to new and as for the jino's he either has leftovers or he is selling fakes
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

no bro, i am not lying. not for something so silly. i only lie for much bigger stuff. anyway, i did read from a post on this forum that they were shut down. then some conflicting info on a google search says that they are open, but only for local (to them) hospitals who administer hgh on site and do not dispense. sounds kinda sketchy to me.
    i just wanted to be able to make an educated guess if my sourse got some real stuff from gensci somehow.
    thanks for answering my post. i have a friend who is super old timer on this forum, so he will pm and get some answers for me.
    thanks again,

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what is your friends board name?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Strange thread to say the least. PT already answered your question, and gensci are not back in business.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    I see this more as he wants to know if its really his source or just someone using the name. are you saying its supposedly your old source with a different email? because you did kinda flip flop from saying its a source to saying you need the source checked. also the open board is no way to do anything as stated. if a mod or a hall of famer says you did something wrong then you definitely did. they arent big on fishing here.

Thread Information