Thread: hgh blood test

CYP400 is offline Member

hgh blood test

i and some of my friends are using blue tops at 5iu per day and all seems to be good with me but they seem to not feel anything so they told me they took a igf test and nothing changed, now i know some of you have taken these tests..how did you take the test? what were your dosages, and how long does it take to show on a blood test?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    8-10iu's of Jins, IGF was 610, normal bloodwork.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

CYP400 is offline Member
    so they need to take 8-10iu , i thought only 4iu would do the trick since it has physical results. also for how long do you hve to take the gh for the test to show?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No they don't need to take that much, in fact my doctor shit his pants when he got the results back and had me lower down to 5iu's. I agree, 4iu's should show elevated IGF levels if the GH is real. How long, I would have to think around 2-3 weeks would be fine, that's when sides normally start to show indicating rising IGF levels. I not absolutely positive but this makes sense.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

CYP400 is offline Member
    ok thanks buddy!

Thread Information